This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes her nose in to see if anyone remembers her*

I can always tell when there's news afoot, by the sudden massive flurry of shipper posts all over the web. Hehe...

Miss you all!

-- lostelf
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

HA! *huggles LE*

*morose* haven't seen the ep yet, so I'm not up on all the news. Altho I did just break my spoiler-free zone to read about EDM
      I'm just at the point where subtle is my preference, I feel like I've been dragged thru the muck on this ship thing, and I can't ake any more Except the perfect happy ending of course!

Comment

"Not Exactly" has never sounded so promising...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Well early birthday since its still Saturday here in the US but yes! Early birthday wishes to your first birthday as a Mom!
          oh well its already Sunday here in AUS so an Early Happy Birthday to her LOL

SuSiE_SG1
          Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            (((((LOL4JACK))))) As usual a generous friend to Shippers!! After I suggested to Billie that she tape the show, my husband said that our U.S. VHS tapes are different from U.K. and European VHS tapes. IOW, if Billie tapes the show in New York, the tape will not be compatible with her machine in England. That's what he told me!!!

BTW, I'm checking Amazon.com for lower rates of SG-1 Seasons. They sell new and used. I am wary of used DVDs. If/when I buy, it will be new. I am dyin' to see Season 7. I didn't tape until after Season 7 so I have nada!! I want to see the
            Spoiler:
            Heroes hug and the Grace kiss and the Lost City conversation, etc.
            If you have a COSTCO in your area check there - I saw the box sets on sale for $30.00 as season resently.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              If you have a COSTCO in your area check there - I saw the box sets on sale for $30.00 as season resently.
              That's where I got mine, they only had the first 5 seasons though.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry I just saw the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more!

*stops to breath* *hyperventilates*

It better mean what we think it means though... I can totally imagine TPTB pulling a mean trick on us later...

*faints*
                breathe .... calm down before you loose your breathe. I am sure Sam and Jack wouldn't want that to happen to you

Comment

Well, it's 1:30 here where I live on the 28th so it's officially Amanda Tapping b-day day! hehe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

Comment

OMG!!! i only just read about the whole "not exactly" thing and i was shocked.... i went SQUUUEEEEEE.... jumping up and down and got on the phone to my friend andd told her about it and we screamed together....i havent seen the ep yet as i am in australia, bnut i should within the next couple of days

Comment

it's so wonderful to see everyone so happy!

and boy, do we have something to celebrate!

*takes moment to squee*

*takes another moment to SQUEE*

*takes just one more moment to SQUEEEEEEEEE *

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne
                        OMG!!! i only just read about the whole "not exactly" thing and i was shocked.... i went SQUUUEEEEEE.... jumping up and down and got on the phone to my friend andd told her about it and we screamed together....i havent seen the ep yet as i am in australia, bnut i should within the next couple of days
                        Omg, I love your sig. Where in the world did you get that fantastic pic???

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          sam's club in austin was selling the first 5 seasons I believe for 29.99 each. might wanna check out sam's as well.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I haven't seen Ex Deus Machina yet, but i've heard
                            Spoiler:
                            sam told the luscious agent barrett that she 'wasn't really single'. and the specualtion is she meant she was with jack but of course couldn't really say anything? is this true? well, the line anyway.
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

sorry about the broken link guys, it is fixed and should be working properly now.

Here we go again:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/cleve...anfiction.html

or alternatively just click on the link in my sig.

enjoy

Comment

oops forgot to add that the above link is for my new fic "Words get in the way", a missing scene from Threads after Sam visits Jack's house. Thanks again to Oma for beta-ing.

Comment

Working...
                                X