This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    That's the scene when I thought, "Wow, she's gorgeous!" I've always thought Amanda Tapping is beautiful, but she's shining here.

Comment

One thing I have to comment about last nights ep, it was so cute to see Amanda with a little pouch to her tummy! You could see it in her BDUs and her dress blues. I thought it was adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Okay ladies! Two new S/J fluffy romance fics up! Both short little things but still S/J!

Not Just A Woman
        http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/notjust.html

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554586/1/

In My Dreams
        http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/inmy.html

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554587/1/
        Hey Cathain,
        read 'em both --- really liked In My Dreams... guess I'm just in that kind of mood...YESSSS!!!!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
          Hey Cathain,
          read 'em both --- really liked In My Dreams... guess I'm just in that kind of mood...YESSSS!!!!

Di
          Well I'm glad you enjoyed

Comment

I need more as well.I really think we will
            Spoiler:
            get more.We may have to wait a little bit longer but I really think TPTB have no choice to follow up on last night Shippy comments.I cannot say I'am shocked but is anyone else a little surprised there are some who are not convinced that Sam meant she was seeing Jack?My opinion is biased since I'am a Shipper but even if I was not I would admit it looks like Sam meant Jack.I guess after watching Sam and Jack for so long I cannot image why some still cannot accept Sam and Jack are meant to be together.I'am just surprised that with RDA not even on the Show anymore there are still some who are upset by the Ship.I just do not get it and never will.

Comment

girlgater 500 POSTS!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday To Amanda Tapping!!!

SuSiE_SG1
                Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

If there's any shipper online right now who saw Chimera and has AIM, could you please IM me at Buc252? I have a question (boycotted the episode) and I can't continue with the fic I'm writing until it's answered.

Thanks!!
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                    Happy Birthday To Amanda Tapping!!!
                    Well early birthday since its still Saturday here in the US but yes! Early birthday wishes to your first birthday as a Mom!

Comment

Well, Campers,

I know it's late, but after being in the middle of the California Mohoby (SP?) desert for a week, 104 degrees in the shade!! And visiting my daughter at 29 Palms Marine Base, which has more than 29 palm trees, (thank heavens) I figured I'd drop by and say HELLO!

Um, and even though I don't see her, I'm here to wave at BILLIE, who wrote me the sweetest letter asking where in the world I was.

So, what have I missed?

And darn, I forgot the codes for Spoilers??? Someone send them to me please?

Hugs,
                      HailDorothy aka HDorothy aka . . .Whatever
                      Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                      Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                      Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                      Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                      Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                      [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

WELCOME BACK HAILDOROTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...back from a good night out with shipper family member Mishy Mo (who says hi and power to the penguins). I'm now home and thoroughly drunk! I'm celebrating!!!!!!!!

I did have something to say to someone but I can't remember now...Night all!!!!!!

and

WELCOME BACK COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's it...box sets...Here's my price breakdown

S1 - Single Collectors volumes...3 eps per dvd...£60 all in so about $150
                        S2 - region 1 bought online - £20 (about $40 ( a bargain here!))
                        S3 - £30
                        S4 - Second hand, all but one volume - £1O
                        S5 - £27
                        S6 - £30
                        £S7 - £48

So...all in all...£225

over $500!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                          Well, Campers,

I know it's late, but after being in the middle of the California Mohoby (SP?) desert for a week, 104 degrees in the shade!! And visiting my daughter at 29 Palms Marine Base, which has more than 29 palm trees, (thank heavens) I figured I'd drop by and say HELLO!

Um, and even though I don't see her, I'm here to wave at BILLIE, who wrote me the sweetest letter asking where in the world I was.

So, what have I missed?

And darn, I forgot the codes for Spoilers??? Someone send them to me please?

Hugs,
                          HailDorothy aka HDorothy aka . . .Whatever
                          Good to see you back!!! What have you missed??? You mean you could hear all the SQUEEEEEEEs in the desert??

Here is one of many spoiler posts for ExDM:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11004

Enjoy!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                            (((Billie)))

If you loved "Threads" checkout my fanfic at the below link:
                            http://members.optusnet.com.au/clev...h/page%201.html

Its called Words Get in the Way and its a missing scene fic from "Threads".

Enjoy

Hey gate_girl12! Getting a 404 Error (Page Not Found) in the link. Can you put it again with the working link.

Loved the last episode. So far the best in my opinion (major shipper)... Hope they take the story the way I think and not introducing some other guy as whom she was dating in R&D. Will really piss me off and enough to make me stop watching it and hate it. I was wondering on the show's way of storyline and now there is something to expect on upcoming episodes (to see some shipper scenes even if it is a one-way phone call ).

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                              Just booked a short trip to New York!! I've got friends who live in Dobbs Ferry and so I'm gonna stay with them which is great!
                              Have just checked out which episode will be on the week I'm across the pond and it's 'The Fourth Horseman'. Now the big question is do I watch it or not??? Taking into account that I haven't seen any of S9 yet. Oh the temptation!!
                              Billie, this is great news I'm always driving up to New York... if you have time we could probably meet up there with Trupi, she lives in NYC...

For the eps, don't worry, if you give me an address, I can send you a tape with all the eps so you can have your personal marathon.

PM with the details... squeeee....

Nell, regarding EDM, I can also make a copy for you in case your tape breaks from all the rewind

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Billie, this is great news I'm always driving up to New York... if you have time we could probably meet up there with Trupi, she lives in NYC...

For the eps, don't worry, if you give me an address, I can send you a tape with all the eps so you can have your personal marathon.

PM with the details... squeeee....

Nell, regarding EDM, I can also make a copy for you in case your tape breaks from all the rewind
                                (((((LOL4JACK))))) As usual a generous friend to Shippers!! After I suggested to Billie that she tape the show, my husband said that our U.S. VHS tapes are different from U.K. and European VHS tapes. IOW, if Billie tapes the show in New York, the tape will not be compatible with her machine in England. That's what he told me!!!

BTW, I'm checking Amazon.com for lower rates of SG-1 Seasons. They sell new and used. I am wary of used DVDs. If/when I buy, it will be new. I am dyin' to see Season 7. I didn't tape until after Season 7 so I have nada!! I want to see the
                                Spoiler:
                                Heroes hug and the Grace kiss and the Lost City conversation, etc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X