X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?
    Jack leave Sam in a plague infested village???

Oh there's not a chance in hell!!!!

Comment

Of course Jack would save Sam! Psh! He would do it all heroically too. Then he'd make some comment about why he'd HAVE to save her & I would be like "I can't leave her there, I care for her, a lot more then I'm allowed to" or something cute like. Oh plus in the end Sam would have to kiss him to thank him lol.

Humm...*mind goes off thinking of Jack saving Sam*

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
        SueKay , did you receive my PM about my sig ideas ?? I am not sure it worked

I'm gonna do it again but I don't want to full your box...anyway thanks in advance and take your time

(((((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))) oh oh !! how is in between the threads going ??

and Cathain...you talked about a little fic today ??

I know I'm a ficaholic !! (new word huh )
        I did! I didn't get to post it last night but something will go up today! I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          I just watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind The ExDM Scene again and
          Spoiler:
          It still brings out the biggest grin and a squee outta me when Sam says "Not exactly!!!!"
          And I so know that all my Shipper Friends are wearing down their rewind buttons on all our Shippy scenes! MY FEAR is my tape breaking!!! I just haven't decided to buy DVDs yet.

Speaking of DVD's....
          2 days ago I found out that the American season box-sets cost about $38!!!!!!!!!

Here they cost about 99 Euros, that is about $122!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I mean, I knew that they are probably cheaper, but not that cheap!

So, who of you american shippers wants to adopt me?

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            WOW....I'm sensing that we are one happy shipper family!! I know, you guys don't have to tell me.... I like to think I catch on quick, it's a talent I have!!!

Let you into a little secret though, the

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!!!!!!!

might just have had something to do with it!!!! and this total doesn't include all the Yesssssssssssss or happy dances that have been bouncing off the page!!

So we finally got some ship huh? Ok well, even though I haven't seen it yet and will have to make do with it as a christmas present (Yay Santa!!) I'm always up for a shipper celebration so I'll see you the 25 and raise it to 26!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just slightly off topic - Shipper family I'd like to introduce you all to JJ who hadn't been in the flat for more than a day before he was drawn into the world of sg1!! I'm such a proud mum!!
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/JJ.jpg
            ((((((Billie)))))) JJ is too cute! And what a smart little kitty - a true fan!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
              Speaking of DVD's....
              2 days ago I found out that the American season box-sets cost about $38!!!!!!!!!

WOW, I live in the US and $38 is very very cheap were they a used set, at retails stores they run about 54.94, and if your lucky you can catch a sale on the older seasons for 46.95... but that way cheaper than your cost.

and about last night OMG, the nieghbors heard me yell for joy. I stayed up and watched on the 2nd playing to make sure I wasn't dreaming it!!!!
              + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                was just thinking last night after I signed off ---
                Spoiler:
                let's hook him up with Vala ..she ought to keep him busy
                *dies laughing* OMG that would be too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  ((((((Billie)))))) JJ is too cute! And what a smart little kitty - a true fan!

Thanks CN!! He is so like his name sake. He's devilishly handsome, hilariously funny, full of energy and has that same 'what the heck's she talking about' look!! Hee hee!!

Comment

OMG, he is so adorable, cute, and absolutely gorgeous! I love him!

Oh..by the way..the kitty is cute too.

No, just kidding. I was in the gutter for a moment.
                    JJ is soooooooo cute, Billie!!! Love his white nose and paws!
                    He is so young and has such a good taste in TV-shows...it's unbelievable.
                    Smart little kitty!

Comment

Speaking of DVD's....

I only have season 4, but I found mine at Costco for $30. I just couldn't resist buying something.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

I have the full first 7 seasons, but they actually belong to my dad so I'm not sure how much he payed for them, they're normally about $50 bucks or so I think.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                          WOW, I live in the US and $38 is very very cheap were they a used set, at retails stores they run about 54.94, and if your lucky you can catch a sale on the older seasons for 46.95... but that way cheaper than your cost.

and about last night OMG, the nieghbors heard me yell for joy. I stayed up and watched on the 2nd playing to make sure I wasn't dreaming it!!!!

Really? I saw them at amazon.com for $38, that's why I thought that is the regular price.

Anyway:

WELCOME JACKSYUMMY!!!!!
                          (Love your name )

Comment

And of course:

WELCOME CHEVRON7LOCKED!!!!

Have fun!!!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry I just saw the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more!

*stops to breath* *hyperventilates*

It better mean what we think it means though... I can totally imagine TPTB pulling a mean trick on us later...

*faints*
                              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

OMG, he is so adorable, cute, and absolutely gorgeous! I love him!

Oh..by the way..the kitty is cute too.

No, just kidding. I was in the gutter for a moment.
                                JJ is soooooooo cute, Billie!!! Love his white nose and paws!
                                He is so young and has such a good taste in TV-shows...it's unbelievable.
                                Smart little kitty!
                                That's my boy!! ficrcrsdfgjjkkbv - and that's my boy too!! Obviously desperate to join in the shipper fun!

Remember the other day when we were discussing when Jack says c'mere to Sam, anyone got any idea when he first used that phrase? I'm sure he used it with AU Sam in Point of View but can't remember if he had previous to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X