This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    I agree! If they had used him instead of Pete, I could have understood the choice. At least they have something in common but Pete! Give me a break! I bet Pete is now getting stalked by someone in the NID to make sure he's keeping his potato-mouth close about Sam and the Stargate.
    Here, Here!! I've been saying that since they introduced the Spud...

It would have made for a sick, but cool twist to the scene in EDM, now wouldn't it!
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
      That's a lot of Squeeee's.
      ya I know but I am just so happy with last night Ex Deus
      Spoiler:
      Barrett asked Sam about Pete. Sam says they broke up. Barrett ask Sam if she is single then. Sam says, NOT EXACTLY. And she had that smile of her face.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_206.jpg

Comment

Reposted by request:

Originally posted by ST-1
        WooHoo! Though it is the wee hours of the morning here on the East Coast, I have finished yet another shippy fanfic: All The Way. I had Jack whumpage in the last one; this one's Sam whumpage!

It's another short one, so please read, enjoy, and review (I am a feedback junkie, in case anybody hasn't noticed)
        EDM
        Spoiler:
        I had to squee quietly because the parental units were asleep, but...YAY! Sam & Jack are together! What else could "not exactly" mean?
        I also loved Baal in this ep! Especially the comment at the end when he's watching the TV: "Over 600 channels, and nothing to watch." Classic!
        Overall it was an enjoyable ep, as was the Atlantis ep that followed. That's saying A LOT, since I'm not really a big Atlantis fan! ((((applause))))

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          ya I know but I am just so happy with last night Ex Deus
          Spoiler:
          Barrett asked Sam about Pete. Sam says they broke up. Barrett ask Sam if she is single then. Sam says, NOT EXACTLY. And she had that smile of her face.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_206.jpg
          I can imagine. I do believe that when I actually get to see the ep I shall let out a little Squeeee of my own. Until then I'm just going to have to survive on the spoilers
          Last edited by gate_girl12; 27 August 2005, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen[font=Times New Roman
            Spoiler:
            When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...
            [/font]

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours...
            BR....you are just bad.... neglibible and negligee!

LOL,
            S

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              Just booked a short trip to New York!! I've got friends who live in Dobbs Ferry and so I'm gonna stay with them which is great!
              Have just checked out which episode will be on the week I'm across the pond and it's 'The Fourth Horseman'. Now the big question is do I watch it or not??? Taking into account that I haven't seen any of S9 yet. Oh the temptation!!
              How could you be across the pond and NOT watch it! I vote that you watch it! Even if you haven't seen the other parts of S9!

S

Comment

Hi Shipper Family!!!

I am soooo happy after watching last night's episode. I had to go to my son's football game and taped it--I'm finishing watching it now. I must say that it was full of surprises:

Spoiler:
                First...to find out that we have Jaffa running in my home, the Commonwealth of Virginia and then to hear Sam tell poor, pitiful Agent Barrett that in answer to being single---not exactly! I screamed! I can't believe they gave us an answer. Sure Sam didn't come out and say that she was with Jack, but who else could it be?! She's playing it careful 'cause of the military stuff (I guess), but no one can deny that they have/are/will be together!

I wish I could have watched it last night and joined in on all the fun!
                -girlgater

Comment

just read the spoilers for ex deus machina, and all i can say is,

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
                  they are so doin it!!

sigpic
                  http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                  http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    I know, I know...I don't exactly come in here very often but OMG!!!! Can't keep silent on this one.

I hadn't read any spoilers so when Sam said
                    Spoiler:
                    not exactly
                    , I just about jumped off the couch. I just pointed to the screen and my husband "lovingly" rolled his eyes and said "I know..I heard it too." That was so worth not having Sam for 5 episodes!!
                    Ok, I have to chim in my

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if it is the day after. I was sitting watching with hubs...and at the very moment the converstation was going on he was trying to have a conversation with me...so I paused the Tivo.... listened, rather impatiently, and then rewound and had a 1000 watt smile on my face when the sweet two word
                    Spoiler:
                    Not Exactly
                    came out!!! And his response was....well, the shippers must be very happy this evening!

Hummm....I might be inspired for a short fic....but now...I'm off to Krispy Kreme and to read gg's latest fic....

S

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                      Oooh... Dirty!!!

And Yes, Jack & Sam need to take notes from Barrett on dealing with Daniel....

Trying to fight the pull of the Ba'al Thunkers thread.... it just got amplified big time with all those clones running around!
                      I call dibs on the one in the T-shirt and shorts!

Token ~

Comment

Okay...

I've been shopping...I'm going out in like fifteen minutes, and I have literally got in the door and don't have enough time to read any posts...

WHAT HAPPENED?????????????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Okay...

I've been shopping...I'm going out in like fifteen minutes, and I have literally got in the door and don't have enough time to read any posts...

WHAT HAPPENED?????????????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!
                          SueKay go to your site SI. I have total spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Okay...

Hi sueKay:

Ok. Here's the quick and dirty scoop:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam ended up in a van with Agent Barrett alone. He asked how she had been, blah, blah, blah (obvious where he was going). Anyway, he asked how Pete was and she said that they broke up (he immediately perked up)...she went on to say that it was best for both of them...then he asked "so you're single again?" She replied...rather sheepishly, well, not exactly! It was wonderful!
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

I watched Threads last night while you guys were indulging in some uptodate ship. I haven't seen it for a while and was blown away once again at how much is communicated between the two of them without either having to say a word. Also I love the way Jack softens his tone when he's talking to Sam especially
                              Spoiler:
                              in the infirmary scene when she says 'thankyou sir' and he says 'what for', his tone is so soft you can hardly hear him. The ending I also found rather poignant as it hit me that throughout the episode both Jack and Sam had been dealing with relationships with other people but when it came to the final scene there they were just the two of them, fishing. Now that to me spoke volumes.

So love that episode!!
                              Ahhh all so true Billie (Very cute kitty, by the way! ) I also noticed in Threads that when Jacob dies, after Sam kisses him and the camera pans back to Jack who closes his eyes, it's almost like Jacob in a dim reflection is fading out of her life and Jack is entering it...

... but there is such a thing as looking too deeply into things!

Comment

Okay...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WELCOME BACK GETCARTER AND DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND ANYONE THAT I;VE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here's a theory
                                Spoiler:

Now we know why Jack looked so exhausted in Origin...He'd obviously just left Sam at Area 51 on his way to DC!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X