Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SueKay , did you receive my PM about my sig ideas ?? I am not sure it worked

I'm gonna do it again but I don't want to full your box...anyway thanks in advance and take your time

(((((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))) oh oh !! how is in between the threads going ??

and Cathain...you talked about a little fic today ??

I know I'm a ficaholic !! (new word huh )

Comment

Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ( )

And I probably won't see the ep til it's out here on DVD next February (ish!). But this sounds like it's well worth waiting for!!

I'm glad I broke my usual self imposed rule of not reading the spoilers, because this has made my day (which had been really rotten up to this point...)
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

It's a little late, but:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm a happy shipper!

Comment

I know, I know...I don't exactly come in here very often but OMG!!!! Can't keep silent on this one.

I hadn't read any spoilers so when Sam said
          Spoiler:
          not exactly
          , I just about jumped off the couch. I just pointed to the screen and my husband "lovingly" rolled his eyes and said "I know..I heard it too." That was so worth not having Sam for 5 episodes!!

Comment

WOW....I'm sensing that we are one happy shipper family!! I know, you guys don't have to tell me.... I like to think I catch on quick, it's a talent I have!!!

Let you into a little secret though, the

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!!!!!!!

might just have had something to do with it!!!! and this total doesn't include all the Yesssssssssssss or happy dances that have been bouncing off the page!!

So we finally got some ship huh? Ok well, even though I haven't seen it yet and will have to make do with it as a christmas present (Yay Santa!!) I'm always up for a shipper celebration so I'll see you the 25 and raise it to 26!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just slightly off topic - Shipper family I'd like to introduce you all to JJ who hadn't been in the flat for more than a day before he was drawn into the world of sg1!! I'm such a proud mum!!
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/JJ.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              WOW....I'm sensing that we are one happy shipper family!! I know, you guys don't have to tell me.... I like to think I catch on quick, it's a talent I have!!!

Let you into a little secret though, the

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!!!!!!!

might just have had something to do with it!!!! and this total doesn't include all the Yesssssssssssss or happy dances that have been bouncing off the page!!

So we finally got some ship huh? Ok well, even though I haven't seen it yet and will have to make do with it as a christmas present (Yay Santa!!) I'm always up for a shipper celebration so I'll see you the 25 and raise it to 26!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just slightly off topic - Shipper family I'd like to introduce you all to JJ who hadn't been in the flat for more than a day before he was drawn into the world of sg1!! I'm such a proud mum!!
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/JJ.jpg
              (((((Billie))))) JJ is adorable!!! Oh, yes, a mighty SQUEE was heard round the world last night!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, good to see GW back up.

(((lonely_star))) take your time, am in no rush

I can't wait to see EDM if Oz ever decides to play a new ep not just re-runs. Although from what you've been saying in the spoilers
                Spoiler:
                it does sound like Sam is involved with someone (BTW it wouldn't be Pete again, because then she would've just turned around and said Yeah, Pete's fine or whatever.) I just pray it is Jack. Though a more direct statement would be better than "not exactly".
                Still Smiles all around.

Finally got a new fanfic up. I know this is shamless self-promotion but will you please read and review: Cheers to Oma for beta-ing. She's the greatest

Here's the link (its in fanfiction):
                http://members.optusnet.com.au/cleve.../page%201.html

Happy Shippy Dreams everyone xxxx
                Last edited by gate_girl12; 27 August 2005, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  (((((Billie))))) JJ is adorable!!! Oh, yes, a mighty SQUEE was heard round the world last night!!
                  (((nell))) thanks! He's very cute although not quite so much when he's spraying plant earth all over my new carpets!!

I watched Threads last night while you guys were indulging in some uptodate ship. I haven't seen it for a while and was blown away once again at how much is communicated between the two of them without either having to say a word. Also I love the way Jack softens his tone when he's talking to Sam especially
                  Spoiler:
                  in the infirmary scene when she says 'thankyou sir' and he says 'what for', his tone is so soft you can hardly hear him. The ending I also found rather poignant as it hit me that throughout the episode both Jack and Sam had been dealing with relationships with other people but when it came to the final scene there they were just the two of them, fishing. Now that to me spoke volumes.

So love that episode!!

Comment

(((nell))) thanks! He's very cute although not quite so much when he's spraying plant earth all over my new carpets!!

I watched Threads last night while you guys were indulging in some uptodate ship. I haven't seen it for a while and was blown away once again at how much is communicated between the two of them without either having to say a word. Also I love the way Jack softens his tone when he's talking to Sam especially
                    Spoiler:
                    in the infirmary scene when she says 'thankyou sir' and he says 'what for', his tone is so soft you can hardly hear him. The ending I also found rather poignant as it hit me that throughout the episode both Jack and Sam had been dealing with relationships with other people but when it came to the final scene there they were just the two of them, fishing. Now that to me spoke volumes.

So love that episode!!
                    I just watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind The ExDM Scene again and
                    Spoiler:
                    It still brings out the biggest grin and a squee outta me when Sam says "Not exactly!!!!"
                    And I so know that all my Shipper Friends are wearing down their rewind buttons on all our Shippy scenes! MY FEAR is my tape breaking!!! I just haven't decided to buy DVDs yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                      Hi guys, good to see GW back up.

(((lonely_star))) take your time, am in no rush

I can't wait to see EDM if Oz ever decides to play a new ep not just re-runs. Although from what you've been saying in the spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      it does sound like Sam is involved with someone (BTW it wouldn't be Pete again, because then she would've just turned around and said Yeah, Pete's fine or whatever.) I just pray it is Jack. Though a more direct statement would be better than "not exactly".
                      Still Smiles all around.

Finally got a new fanfic up. I know this is shamless self-promotion but will you please read and review: Cheers to Oma for beta-ing. She's the greatest

Here's the link (its in fanfiction):
                      http://members.optusnet.com.au/cleve.../page%201.html

Happy Shippy Dreams everyone xxxx
                      Believe me....ExDM
                      Spoiler:
                      IT'S JACK!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        I just watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind The ExDM Scene again and
                        Spoiler:
                        It still brings out the biggest grin and a squee outta me when Sam says "Not exactly!!!!"
                        And I so know that all my Shipper Friends are wearing down their rewind buttons on all our Shippy scenes! MY FEAR is my tape breaking!!! I just haven't decided to buy DVDs yet.
                        Can't wait to see it!!
                        Spoiler:
                        I am definitely of the opinion that she means Jack, i mean who else could it be? Having just watched Threads it makes oh so much sense that she and Jack have at long last figured out that they are meant for each other and as such are therefore set on waiting it out until they can finally properly BE together

ps. love your new sig!!

Comment

Spoiler:

So love that episode!!
                          (((Billie)))

If you loved "Threads" checkout my fanfic at the below link:
                          http://members.optusnet.com.au/cleve...anfiction.html

Its called Words Get in the Way and its a missing scene fic from "Threads".

Enjoy

PS: sorry about the link playing up, it should be fixed now.
                          Last edited by gate_girl12; 28 August 2005, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see it!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I am definitely of the opinion that she means Jack, i mean who else could it be? Having just watched Threads it makes oh so much sense that she and Jack have at long last figured out that they are meant for each other and as such are therefore set on waiting it out until they can finally properly BE together

ps. love your new sig!!
                            There is no doubt ExDM
                            Spoiler:
                            IT IS JACK!!!!

Thanks, I wrote the text on the pic with my Photoshop Essential. This program has so many features that I'm dizzy trying to figure it out!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just booked a short trip to New York!! I've got friends who live in Dobbs Ferry and so I'm gonna stay with them which is great!
                              Have just checked out which episode will be on the week I'm across the pond and it's 'The Fourth Horseman'. Now the big question is do I watch it or not??? Taking into account that I haven't seen any of S9 yet. Oh the temptation!!

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                                (((Billie)))

If you loved "Threads" checkout my fanfic at the below link:
                                http://members.optusnet.com.au/clev...h/page%201.html

Its called Words Get in the Way and its a missing scene fic from "Threads".

Enjoy
                                (((gate girl12))) Thanks! I fancy a bit of a read now so be back in a bit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X