This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    I know, I know. **sends Cathain a pat on the back** I bet he's a nice guy. He's not evil NID!! BUT, that's all he is because ExDM
    Spoiler:
    He will never have a date with Sam. Sam has a relationship with her soulmate, Jack!! There is a woman out there for Barrett. He better start looking!!
    Would you like him better if he shot Pete! Just kidding!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Hmmm... is there a Malcolm Barrett / Peter Flemming thunk thread around?
      Cathain, honey, you are sooo sweet!! That Agent Barrett is a cutey!!! If there's not thread, you can start one!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        So how do get it from your recording to your comp?
        Well, you can use a tuner card to record the signal directly onto your hard drive (the method I use) and then use any number of software programs to pull caps from the video file.

The less direct method is to record the show to a VHS tape and then hook the VCR to your computer through a capable video card and cap that way. This process generally results in lower quality caps than recording the signal directly to your computer.

Comment

Cathain, honey, you are sooo sweet!! That Agent Barrett is a cutey!!! If there's not thread, you can start one!!

Too late.

Please someone join me!

Comment

Nell-Cathain took your advise and started a thread!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Would you like him better if he shot Pete! Just kidding!
              Hmmm??!! I would adore him!!! Hee, hee!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Good Night!! Have romantic shippy dreams everybody!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Night Nell - I'm heading off soon myself.

Comment

I finally saw it! Now I get to add my own

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*goes back to reading spoilered posts finally*

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

I finally get to see it, and now there's no one here to talk to.
                      I'll be here all day tomorrow, so see you ladies tomorrow.

and of course once again:

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!
                      Last edited by Shipaholic; 26 August 2005, 11:29 PM. Reason: glee

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh boy !! thanks guys, I am dying to see the ep, thanks for the caps Gatebee and Parsifal !!!

and just cause I can't keep it inside me anymore : SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Suekay, I'll look for a few pics and send them to you for the sig...unfortunately can't find a good sentence in english so well there will be non for now...but everybody knows we don't need any words to describe their relationship...
                        Spoiler:
                        because they ARE TOGETHER !!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... need a cold shower !!! be back later

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                          Awwwww, cuteness!

I shall follow your lead with a pic of me & my "dog."
                          LOL... & what a dog it is! Got 'em at the OVERSIZED animal shelter, eh?

My dad was a race horse trainer (both quarter horses & thoroughbreds). He stopped training about a year before he passed away. I was really young, but I still remember helping out, around the stables, as much as a 9 year old (& younger) can.

I miss being around horses. I still remember how Little Beat would nuzzle my hair. She was the last one dad trained/owned (actually dad would list mom as the owner & him as the trainer). We lost her in a claiming race, I believe, when I was about 9 years old.

Cool picture, by the way... Even cooler horse/dog... LOL
                          Take care & God bless...
                          ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                          -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                          (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

talking about pets...how is JJ ??? are we gonna meet ??

and to stay on topic : nice little fic ST_1 !! bring more !!

Gate_girl12, haven't had time to read yours entirely yet. I will try today, but it's complicated because I can't print it and got a lot to do, but I am NOT forgeting you

oh oh I just received my books Children of the gods and A matter of honor...can anyone tell me when the prequel will be published ???

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              "Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

I just officially became a Jack/Sam shipper.
                              I started bouncing up & down on the couch when Sam said "not exactly." Plus the look on her face like "Shh.... can't say any more.... it's a secret. I am SOOOO not telling you anything more!!!"...

I shouted "YES!!!!!!!!!" & I scared poor Skeeter, again. He was asleep, in my lap, when the "YES!!!!" & the bouncing happened. But I gave a couple of his favorite treats & he decided to forgive me. LOL

I guess that was a tiny little bone that TPTB decided to throw to us shippers, eh? How can such a small moment put such a big grin on my face?
                              Last edited by sg1rox; 27 August 2005, 12:20 AM.
                              Take care & God bless...
                              ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                              -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                              (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Originally posted by Shipaholic
                                I finally get to see it, and now there's no one here to talk to.
                                I'll be here all day tomorrow, so see you ladies tomorrow.

and of course once again:

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!
                                Congrats on your growth into maturity...

Dang I wish I could find that post I did where I wrote what I thought would come of the conversation tonight...because I KNOW I was almost 100% dead on accurate with what I wrote a few months ago.

Maybe I was channelling JM's mind...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X