Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meimei, was that you SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEing??

Are you watching it for the second time?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Token your answer is much better than Mind.I also remember when
      Spoiler:
      Sam told Barrett to get off her in Smoke and Mirrors.I really hope Barrett finally got the message but I doubt it.
      You're right! Barrett gives Sam a "creeped-out" feeling. He reeks of desparation.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        EEEEEEEE I can't wait! Stupid time difference. The show hasn't even started here in California! But I don't want to look at spoilers *tries to shade eyes*
        I'm with you on that, and I have to watch the second showing. It's driving me crazy.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          I was watching DExM in the kitchen when The Scene came on.
          Spoiler:
          I was not expecting this. But I was hoping for something Shippy. Following The Scene, I went squeeing into the dining room to tell my husband. On the way I passed my almost 20 year old son who must think his mother is disturbed. Well, they all think that about parents at that age but now he has proof. So, what did my husband say, well, let's just say that although he is not a Stargate fan, he enjoys Shippy episode nights!!!! Squee!!! Hey, girls just wanna have fun!!!
          Hey girl watch it! Your 20 year old son doesn't want a much younger sibling! PS watch out what shampoo you are using!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuMmErTimE
            wooo hooo!!!! yess!!
            Im a HUGE sam and jack shipper and when I heard that line i screamed YESS!!!! and everybody looked ant me with that what-an-idot-why-is-she-yelling-look. but I was happy thats all that matters.

YESSS!!!!
            I screamed so loud I think my neighbor's two blocks over heard me! How cool, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              I would think that the "tension" would have been the result of RDA's scheduling conflicts not because of any actions on the part of the man himself. I know some of the interviews said that rather explicitly. I imagine it would be a real pain in the posterior to have to work around that. And CS has been on the set quite a bit in the last few years, the couple of years that RDA's scheduling would have been most demanding. I don't think that any disrespect was intended.

Back on topic:

Did I say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
              Mei Mei, you say it better than myslef.... and who am I to know if I'm just a junior RDA thunker...

And on a shippy note.... watching the scene again... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gets ready to submit post...* Stops and ask to self, are we spoiling our spoiler free shipper family with to many Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! wonders what are they intrepreting.... from the mood in the thread... , better get grin out of face.. don't want to spoil

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                I saw it differently ExDM
                Spoiler:
                Sam knows that Barrett's been attracted to her for quite awhile. He's a nice guy. Sam is compassionate. She is not going to squee about Jack in front of him. She's trying to let him down easy. He probably feels like an idiot. He probably thinks that she thinks, "this guy must be a loser." But, of course, she doesn't.
                Nell, I agree with you....
                Spoiler:
                for my Sam's face was more of a, OMG, poor guy, how can I tell him this without crushing him AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!, squeeeeeee

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Hey girl watch it! Your 20 year old son doesn't want a much younger sibling! PS watch out what shampoo you are using!
                  OMG!! You are soooo right!! The shampoo!!! **smacks self on forehead**
                  sigpic

Comment

SuSiE_SG1
                    Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by starellen1
                      I screamed so loud I think my neighbor's two blocks over heard me! How cool, huh?
                      starellen1 CONGRATULATIONS 100 POSTS!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

sorry i've just discovered how to post pictures so here is another one LOL!!!
                        These have to be some of my favs!

SuSiE_SG1
                        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

*finally gets to join in* squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! My God, I squeeled so loud I got a look from everyone in the room (and then had to explain) and my poor dog jumped out of her skin!

But SQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Oh my-Oh my! That was a great scene! Holy Hannah!
                            Spoiler:
                            she made a face like don't ask too many questions because I'm not going to answer. But the way he was fishing around about what is new, he must have known that she broke up with Pete. He's with NID! But how come they don't know about Jack and Sam? Or does he and he wanted to see her reaction to his question
                            sigpic

Comment

"Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

I just officially became a Jack/Sam shipper.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                "Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

I just officially became a Jack/Sam shipper.
                                Welcome to the chaos! "Not exactly" are definately squee worthy!

Comment

Working...
                                X