• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Here it is!

From It's Good to be King:

I really loved that ep.
    Spoiler:
    I completely agreed with Jack when he was surronded by the locals aiming crossbows at him and he said "I miss goin' offworld! Oh, yeah!"

It was SG-1 Rides Again!! All the old team, antagonism with Harry, action, shippy bits I really loved that ep

The interaction between Sam and Jack was just fantastic. All sparks and humour
    Last edited by Oma-1; 13 April 2005, 03:52 AM. Reason: forgot spoiler tags - oops sorry
    sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((Mary, Florence)))))))))))

I wish I could make you feel better about S9 cos I hate for people to feel down.

I understand if you don't want to watch. I'm sure that between us the family will keep giving you lots of hugs and post any and every little bit of ship to keep you going.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to S9 cos I love Stargate full stop - ship is the icing on the cake for me. The cake is great on its own, but the icing is the best bit
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
        *sigh* those were the days *sigh*
        Looks like there having fun and they seem so relaxed with each other too. Wonder what he's thinking
        If it was Joey, I'd say "How you doin'?"

As it's Jack, I think he's reminicing about a certain little tank top number and how Sam was wearing it just the other day ....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          (((((((((((Mary, Florence)))))))))))

I wish I could make you feel better about S9 cos I hate for people to feel down.

I understand if you don't want to watch. I'm sure that between us the family will keep giving you lots of hugs and post any and every little bit of ship to keep you going.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to S9 cos I love Stargate full stop - ship is the icing on the cake for me. The cake is great on its own, but the icing is the best bit
          Oma, I didn't say I wouldn't watch S9. I only said I would watch it as a new show and that I wouldn't look for SJ ship (though I don't know if I'll be able to prevent my shipper's heart to jump if we get a little hint of SJ ship ).
          But this way I won't be disappointed
          I agree with you, ship is the icing on the cake Now, we still don't know if the cake will be good next year, we just have to wait and see

And I don't feel down : we had 8 years of great SJ ship (with ups and downs ). This ship will always have a special place in my heart (same as Mulder/Scully, and it means a lot for me )
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            Oma, I didn't say I wouldn't watch S9. I only said I would watch it as a new show and that I wouldn't look for SJ ship (though I don't know if I'll be able to prevent my shipper's heart to jump if we get a little hint of SJ ship ).
            I agree with you, ship is the icing on the cake Now, we still don't know if the cake will be good next year, we just have to wait and see

And I don't feel down : we had 8 years of great SJ ship (with ups and downs ). This ship will always have a special place in my heart (same as Mulder/Scully, and it means a lot for me )
            That's good. Sorry I misunderstood you. Let's hope for the odd shippy moment to make your heart jump

I think it was Mary and Ses110 who said they weren't going to watch S9? I wish we could make them feel better.
            sigpic

Comment

Another little treasure

To gatebee

Video : "Everytime I look at you " Il Divo

The song is all in English

...and here is a pic of IL Divo

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/ildivo2.jpg

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence

I know i've been gone from this thread for awhile....but i have been brought back by Oma

I agree with you Florence, that is how i will be looking at season 9 too (but only in the S/J ship sense ofcourse, everything else will still be the same show...)
                This ship has a place in my heart too, just like Crichton/Aeryn ship, and some from random soap operas...................and Sam/Thor.....

But yes, hi guys, sorry for being gone...

--Tan

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TAN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Honey! Welcome home

No matter what tptb do to us in S9, this ship will always sail
                  sigpic

Comment

Hahahahah!

Oma! you're the first to know!
                    I just realised!
                    I'm a system lord, thanks to you and Qtyled
                    Yey!
                    I love you Oma!

And yes, this ship will always sail in my heart, just because things look dim, i've still got my memories, and dvds

--Tan
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

So will this be the end of Sam/Jack ship after this season? Or will there be references to it next season?

Or will this allow the relationship to blossom, and we just don't see Jack but see, for example, his picture all over the place?

Droops

Comment

Sam: "Sir, your wound is dripping on my lab floor. How about taking off your shirt so I can have a look at it"?

Jack: "Carter its fake!"

Sam: "Yeah, I know".
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                          Hahahahah!

Oma! you're the first to know!
                          I just realised!
                          I'm a system lord, thanks to you and Qtyled
                          Yey!
                          I love you Oma!

And yes, this ship will always sail in my heart, just because things look dim, i've still got my memories, and dvds

--Tan
                          (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*grovels at the feet of Bev* I'm sorry my Lord, I didn't mean to make her a system lord! She will never rival your greatness oh my Lord! *cowers in anticipation of punishment*

Go to pick the kids up from school and see what happens! Turn your back for just a little while and someone else gets all glowy eyed

Hi Droops

Wash your mouth out! End of Sam and Jack That phrase should be forbidden

No, I don't think this is the end of this particular ship. There's always the chance for more in S9 or S10 or S11 *crosses fingers* or there's always the movie. Hope springs eternal for this ship fan.
                          sigpic

Comment

good one rogue.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ate/cap295.jpg

Sam: "Sir, your wound is dripping on my lab floor. How about taking off your shirt so I can have a look at it"?

Isn't that how it DID turn-out?
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ate/cap295.jpg

ROFLMAO! Missed these caps of yours Rogue!

Jack: "Carter, you said you were gonna turn the security cameras off!"
                                Sam: "I was in the middle of doing just that! Someone had changed the security code and I was trying to hack ...
                                Jack: "Ack! (Holds his hand up) You could've said something."
                                Sam: "With all due respect, Sir, you could have let me speak after you..."
                                Daniel: "Jack! Glad I found you..."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X