X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    That was great.I Loved seeing
    Spoiler:
    Barrett get slapped down.It's nice to know Barrett lets no Mission interfere with his personal Life.The only problem I have is now there are a couple of Baal's around.Were never getting rid of this Man.I though we would get the Sam and Jack Phone conversation.In a way this is better because we have the Phone Conversation to look forward to in another episode.Since Sam said she is not Single this gives me greater Hope we will see Sam and Jack Ship if RDA returns in the Season Finale.I do not mean to change topics but did anyone read the Inverview with Cliff Simon and his thoughs on the Cast and Crew being relaxed? Does anyone else have a problem with a guest character making these comments when they are never on the set? I keep meaning to stay away from these interviews and I'am just to weak..
    S9 "EDM"
    Spoiler:
    LOL. Poor Barrett! I noticed he specifically got rid of Daniel so he could find out about Sam's availability. (Maybe Jack and Sam should take a clue from him ) Maybe Barrett needs to take out a personal ad. LOL.

Oooo....Baals, Baals everywhere!!! LOL. I haven't read the interview. If it's going to upset me then I'll save it for some other time. I'm too happy now.

Token ~

Comment

Our Ship is on course!
      Spoiler:
      Our Ship is on the horizon!!!! The U.S.S. RST is heading for port!!!

Ex Deus Machina
      Spoiler:
      You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:
      SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK!!!
      SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK IN REAL TIME NOT AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
      NOT A CONCUSSION-INDUCED DELIRIUM NOT A DREAM!!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

wooo hooo!!!! yess!!
        Im a HUGE sam and jack shipper and when I heard that line i screamed YESS!!!! and everybody looked ant me with that what-an-idot-why-is-she-yelling-look. but I was happy thats all that matters.

YESSS!!!!
        Now, raise your right hand and repeat after me. I, insert name... [O’Neill]

Comment

About the big part in tonight's episode (saw it on download - still haven't given TPTB the satisfaction of ratings points). . .

Spoiler:
          Mostly what I noticed that nobody has mentioned is the look on Sam's face. I wish she looked a bit happier when talking about not being single. A woman in love (especially with Jack!) should be barely able to refrain from smiling when dashing the hopes of other male admirers. But instead, she looks unhappy and even a little constipated! I just don't get it.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Regarding the end
            Spoiler:
            I loved the twist at the end, shippers please don't read if you don't want to know the end before reading the story....

Loved the cloned Baals it was just great and so clever... I knew there was a trick when I saw Gerak kill Baal, I didn't believe it and then when Daniel and Sam told Teal's about Baal's clone experiment, I thought it was weird.... but I would have never expected after that to have a scene with Baal and his clones all sitting relaxed in the living room... loved it....

Keeps on dancing...!!!
            S9 "EDM"
            Spoiler:
            I was so glad Baal was dead. I guess you could call me a "closet Baal thunker". He's my favorite bad guy. I just kept saying, "the Baal Thunkers are going to have a field day!" I especially liked the one wearing the black tank top and shorts. I hope PTB eplain more about the cloning probably in "Prototype".

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              ses110, I agree with you with Cliff Simon's comments on RDA, I don't know, I don't think it was appropiate, I've never meet RDA and what I know of him is his public image and a some interviews, but it still makes it hard for me to believe that he could have created a stressfull enviroment on set... I've always read that with him it was all about the laughs and that was important for him... IMHO, if he get's the feeling that people are now more relaxed I would think that it is because everybody wanted to please RDA and the bar was high, they always talk about him about as the untouchable, he was God, but I think it was maybe because he is just not that into many things that others are... we have to remember that with other EP he also lead the show and made it what it is today.... of course it could be my shippy heart with the shipper glassed talking, but it is what I believe.
              I would think that the "tension" would have been the result of RDA's scheduling conflicts not because of any actions on the part of the man himself. I know some of the interviews said that rather explicitly. I imagine it would be a real pain in the posterior to have to work around that. And CS has been on the set quite a bit in the last few years, the couple of years that RDA's scheduling would have been most demanding. I don't think that any disrespect was intended.

Back on topic:

Did I say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NELL

Ex Deus Machina SPOILERS
                Spoiler:

You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK!!!

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK IN REAL TIME NOT AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
                NOT A CONCUSSION-INDUCED DELIRIUM NOT A DREAM!!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                YEESSSSS!!

i wish i could add more, but not only haven't i seen the ep yet, but gateworld's giving me probs with posting. so, i'll just SQEEEEEE out of my socket for another 15 minutes until i see this ep!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

EEEEEEEE I can't wait! Stupid time difference. The show hasn't even started here in California! But I don't want to look at spoilers *tries to shade eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    About the big part in tonight's episode (saw it on download - still haven't given TPTB the satisfaction of ratings points). . .

Spoiler:
                    Mostly what I noticed that nobody has mentioned is the look on Sam's face. I wish she looked a bit happier when talking about not being single. A woman in love (especially with Jack!) should be barely able to refrain from smiling when dashing the hopes of other male admirers. But instead, she looks unhappy and even a little constipated! I just don't get it.
                    I saw it differently ExDM
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam knows that Barrett's been attracted to her for quite awhile. He's a nice guy. Sam is compassionate. She is not going to squee about Jack in front of him. She's trying to let him down easy. He probably feels like an idiot. He probably thinks that she thinks, "this guy must be a loser." But, of course, she doesn't.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great point Mary.I think that was just
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam not wanting to Hurt Barrett.I really hope TPTB are finally ready to deal with the Sam and Jack Ship because when RDA returns TPTB are not going to be able to run away from the Ship after Sam's not Single comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Spoiler:
                        Stick to your guns, Buc!!

S9 "EDM"
                        Spoiler:
                        MHO is that she was creeped-out that Barrett was asking her out again. How many times has she turned him down and let him know she was NOT interested, but he once again took the opportunity to ask her personal questions. Sam was definitely NOT comfortable talking to a desparate man about her personal life. If I remember correctly, she wasn't happy talking to Barrett in Resurrection either.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          I saw it differently ExDM
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam knows that Barrett's been attracted to her for quite awhile. He's a nice guy. Sam is compassionate. She is not going to squee about Jack in front of him. She's trying to let him down easy. He probably feels like an idiot. He probably thinks that she thinks, "this guy must be a loser." But, of course, she doesn't.
                          EXDM S9
                          Spoiler:
                          And she probably doesn't want any specific questions. I mean, she is dating a two star general that she used to work for. It would be easy for people to get the wrong idea that she had slept her way up the ladder. I imagine, that for protocol's sake, they are being discreet with only a few people that are really in the know... The military is funny like that...

Comment

Token your answer is much better than Mind.I also remember when
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam told Barrett to get off her in Smoke and Mirrors.I really hope Barrett finally got the message but I doubt it.

Comment

I was watching DExM in the kitchen when The Scene came on.
                              Spoiler:
                              I was not expecting this. But I was hoping for something Shippy. Following The Scene, I went squeeing into the dining room to tell my husband. On the way I passed my almost 20 year old son who must think his mother is disturbed. Well, they all think that about parents at that age but now he has proof. So, what did my husband say, well, let's just say that although he is not a Stargate fan, he enjoys Shippy episode nights!!!! Squee!!! Hey, girls just wanna have fun!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                EXDM S9
                                Spoiler:
                                And she probably doesn't want any specific questions. I mean, she is dating a two star general that she used to work for. It would be easy for people to get the wrong idea that she had slept her way up the ladder. I imagine, that for protocol's sake, they are being discreet with only a few people that are really in the know... The military is funny like that...
                                Didn't see it yet but I agree with you !
                                Spoiler:
                                Still has to be kept a secret and was giving him a look like don't ask
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X