This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

Spoiler:
    Wooooohooooooooooo they are together.....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: How's Pete?
    Sam: We broke up
    Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
    Sam: It was the best thing for both of us
    Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
    Sam: Not Exactly.... <---- THE ANSWER
    .... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

And can I just say I love JM for writing such wonderfulll script....
    Hope I didn't disturb anyone with the earthquake from my Shipper Happy Dance!!

I'm not ashamed to say, "I love you, JM!! God bless your little Shipper heart!!"

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Hi Shipper Friends!!!

My new sig!! I'm working my way up to creative graphics like you do sueKay and the rest of you computer graphics wizards!!! I have Photoshop elements. I think it's a basic program but all new to me!! It was a major step for me to write the text on the pic and then copy it to photo bucket. But, I did it!!! **pats self on back**
      Great sig. You're more talented than me. All I did was get Suekay to make me one and then she had to tell me how to even use it.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

wow GW is back and right on time at that.....
        Spoiler:
        Sam is with Jack. There is not more guessing. "Not excatly". Two words well spoken and means the world to us shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Hope I didn't disturb anyone with the earthquake from my Shipper Happy Dance!!

I'm not ashamed to say, "I love you, JM!! God bless your little Shipper heart!!"
          Shipper Family ....group hugs and dancing and yelling to the roof top

Comment

Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

Spoiler:
            Wooooohooooooooooo they are together.....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: How's Pete?
            Sam: We broke up
            Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
            Sam: It was the best thing for both of us
            Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
            Sam: Not Exactly.... <---- THE ANSWER
            .... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

And can I just say I love JM for writing such wonderfulll script....
            I had a very bad day...but at least it ends with a good news! can't wait to see that.
            ComTraya!!

Comment

That was great.I Loved seeing
              Spoiler:
              Barrett get slapped down.It's nice to know Barrett lets no Mission interfere with his personal Life.The only problem I have is now there are a couple of Baal's around.Were never getting rid of this Man.I though we would get the Sam and Jack Phone conversation.In a way this is better because we have the Phone Conversation to look forward to in another episode.Since Sam said she is not Single this gives me greater Hope we will see Sam and Jack Ship if RDA returns in the Season Finale.I do not mean to change topics but did anyone read the Inverview with Cliff Simon and his thoughs on the Cast and Crew being relaxed? Does anyone else have a problem with a guest character making these comments when they are never on the set? I keep meaning to stay away from these interviews and I'am just to weak..

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                wow GW is back and right on time at that.....
                Spoiler:
                Sam is with Jack. There is not more guessing. "Not excatly". Two words well spoken and means the world to us shippers.
                To me, it means everything! I wish we could have seen more, but I'll take it! I feel like the knot has been removed from my stomach. It was the fear that my Shipper dream would be ripped away from me. What a relief and joy!!

Uber, you go girl!! If you have any other insights, please share them!!

Token ~

Comment

I posted this to the Yahoo! group, but I'll also put it here for anyone who wants it.

The relevant clip from tonight's episode.

http://www.qfile.de/dl/216758/9x07.avi.html

Comment

Token I was looking forward to this episode all Day and it did not disappoint.This is the first episode since
                    Spoiler:
                    Threads I could not wait to see.Great Job by JM with the script.A couple more Shipper examples like Tonight until RDA returns will do nicely.

Comment

Originally Posted by meimei
                      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

One for the fact that GW is up... (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

One for Sam's words....
                      Mei Mei....

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      May I join you in that...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Regarding the end
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved the twist at the end, shippers please don't read if you don't want to know the end before reading the story....

Loved the cloned Baals it was just great and so clever... I knew there was a trick when I saw Gerak kill Baal, I didn't believe it and then when Daniel and Sam told Teal's about Baal's clone experiment, I thought it was weird.... but I would have never expected after that to have a scene with Baal and his clones all sitting relaxed in the living room... loved it....

Keeps on dancing...!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          May I join you in that...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Personally, I think Darren took GW down to prevent the same type of catastrophic shipper squeeeeeeee failure that occured last winter when Threads aired in the UK... He was afraid of the squeeee heard round the world!!

Just kidding, Darren.... maybe... *wink*

Comment

Spoiler:
                            YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS BE TO TPTB!!!!!!!!

Aaaaah. Life is good.
                            "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                            and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

regarding 'ex deus machina'

spoilers

Spoiler:

*sighs*

can i SQUEE quietly enough? hmmm, let's see.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

guess not.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                That was great.I Loved seeing
                                Spoiler:
                                Barrett get slapped down.It's nice to know Barrett lets no Mission interfere with his personal Life.The only problem I have is now there are a couple of Baal's around.Were never getting rid of this Man.I though we would get the Sam and Jack Phone conversation.In a way this is better because we have the Phone Conversation to look forward to in another episode.Since Sam said she is not Single this gives me greater Hope we will see Sam and Jack Ship if RDA returns in the Season Finale.I do not mean to change topics but did anyone read the Inverview with Cliff Simon and his thoughs on the Cast and Crew being relaxed? Does anyone else have a problem with a guest character making these comments when they are never on the set? I keep meaning to stay away from these interviews and I'am just to weak..
                                ses110, I agree with you with Cliff Simon's comments on RDA, I don't know, I don't think it was appropiate, I've never meet RDA and what I know of him is his public image and a some interviews, but it still makes it hard for me to believe that he could have created a stressfull enviroment on set... I've always read that with him it was all about the laughs and that was important for him... IMHO, if he get's the feeling that people are now more relaxed I would think that it is because everybody wanted to please RDA and the bar was high, they always talk about him about as the untouchable, he was God, but I think it was maybe because he is just not that into many things that others are... we have to remember that with other EP he also lead the show and made it what it is today.... of course it could be my shippy heart with the shipper glassed talking, but it is what I believe.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X