This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1rox
    BTW... Here's me & my little man, Skeeter (he's a Minni-Pin/Chihuahua mix, I adopted from an animal shelter). He's still looking at me funny. I guess I went a tad overboard w/ the whole happy-dance thing!
    Awwwww, cuteness!

I shall follow your lead with a pic of me & my "dog."
    Last edited by ST-1; 08 September 2005, 08:34 PM.

Comment

(((Bren)))

Nice pic, a little racy, but who cares??? Reminds of the scene in Hathor
      Spoiler:
      when Jack gets out of the sarc and Sam asks him to have look. She comments amazing (on the regenerative powers of the sarc...but we all know she meant his abs ) Jack replies with "crunches." lol.

Congrats to peeps on their milestones.
      Last edited by gate_girl12; 26 August 2005, 01:36 AM.

Comment

By the way:

Off the topic, does anyone have a good clear pic of the scene in Threads of Sam and Jack in the observation room with his arms over her. The "always" scene?

Comment

is this ok? or do you want it lightened?
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

thanks for the pic Shipper Hannah, but I was thinking more along the lines of when they're looking at eachother. **sign** happy shipper thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
              Woo hoo, trupi! Too freakin' cool!

Can I just say that I did a great big honkin' happy-dance around my bedroom, when I read your post! I scared the heck out of my poor dog. He thinks I've gone insane (he may be right).

That bit of news that Don imparted to you is wonderful! It keeps my hopes up!

I totaly appreciate why Rick left the show. I lost my dad when I was 10 years old. Family is precious. He only did what was best for him & his little girl. Bless them both!..... But I still miss the goof-ball & the Sam/Jack stuff & the general interaction between the whole team... blahblahblahblahblah

Your post gives me something to look forward too...

BTW... Here's me & my little man, Skeeter (he's a Minni-Pin/Chihuahua mix, I adopted from an animal shelter). He's still looking at me funny. I guess I went a tad overboard w/ the whole happy-dance thing!
              I'm glad my post brighten your evening! Welcome to the site-post often! Your dog is so cute. I have rescued cats. Eight in total! (And to you who don't like cats- no my house doesn't smell-work very hard to keep house clean- my 16 year old dog makes more of a mess!) 7 of the kitties are very sweet, the youngest is a witch-down-graded from evil! Back to the subject, Don is the type of guy who tells it, the way it is (drives TPTB crazy but being the eldest and well loved they leave him alone). So if he says RDA is coming back, you know he is coming back.
              sigpic

Comment

Story behind that scene?? Do tell.....

Originally posted by Token
                Well, I didn't believe it either until I capped the scene. I actually think he is saying "Love you", but the "I" would be self-explanatory. As far as Jack saying the "I Love You" words, I don't see him saying it either but showing it or using words that say the same without sounding corny or cliche like "Always" "C'mere" or "Good Luck". If you know the story behind the D&C forcefield scene, then you can understand RDA using the opportunity to adlib the mouthing of the words. RDA and AT wanted to both make sure the meaning of the scene was quite clear without actually verbalizing words. Well, that's my story....
                sigpic

Comment

For really good stargate caps...

try http://www.stargatecaps.com

Anyone need anything done (scrubs/filters/levels) just give me a PM
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi Shipper Friends!!!

My new sig!! I'm working my way up to creative graphics like you do sueKay and the rest of you computer graphics wizards!!! I have Photoshop elements. I think it's a basic program but all new to me!! It was a major step for me to write the text on the pic and then copy it to photo bucket. But, I did it!!! **pats self on back**
                    sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

One for the fact that GW is up... (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

One for Sam's words....

Comment

Group hug!
                        ((((((shipperfamily))))))

I have been trying all day to access the Gateworld forum. I was beginning to think maybe I’d been banned.

I think I’m out of my shipperfunk finally. I still feel a little shaky but I missed you all so much I wanted to at least come in and say a quick hello.

Thank you everyone for the hugs and understanding.

I did what I always do whenever I get funky; shut out the world and dive into my CD collection until I feel better. I knew I was feeling better when I started getting happy shipper thoughts again. I want to tell you what that thought was and then I’m going to page back and read everything I’ve missed.

Jack is in town for some irrelevant reason. He asks Sam to go to dinner with him, his treat; he wants to catch up on how his buddies are doing. She agrees. Where? Well, the hotel where Jack is staying has a real nice dining room. No need to dress up. As they are preparing to leave we hear a sultry tune start in the background: “My Heart and Soul.” Sam and Jack pass the lounge on their way out and Jack, being the connoisseur of fine music that he is, hears this song playing and stops walking. He takes Sam’s hand, leads her to the dance floor, holds her close and starts dancing. Dialog is optional; neck nuzzle is mandatory.

Then in celebration, we shippers will all get up and do our own happy-dance to
                        “Obsession Confession.”

Hear the songs: (Right-click and Save As...)
                        My Heart and Soul
                        Obsession Confession
                        (I hope the links work; I’ve never tried this before. If they work, they will be available for an undetermined amount of time. I don’t know if my service provider has any issue about putting mp3 files on the server. I guess if the police knock on my door I’ll know then. If the links don’t work then send me a PM and we can try to work something out. The files are 4 and 5 meg.)

Comment

Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

Spoiler:
                          Wooooohooooooooooo they are together.....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: How's Pete?
                          Sam: We broke up
                          Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
                          Sam: It was the best thing for both of us
                          Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
                          Sam: Not Exactly.... <---- THE ANSWER
                          .... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

And can I just say I love JM for writing such wonderfulll script....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Ex Deus Machina SPOILERS

I WAS SOOOO CLOSE!

I called it, shippers. Unfortunately, the search feature is currently disabled, but I think I practically got the scene between Sam and Barrett in Ex Deus Machina down about two months ago almost EXACTLY the way it played out.

Many shippers feared that Sam would hook up with Barrett or something like that. I and a few others believed that the interaction between Sam and Barrett would be the powers that be's way of reinforcing Sam and Jack. I think Caty wanted it to be more blatant but I figured it would be subtle.

I was right.

Here's the transcribed scene between Sam and Agent Barrett from Ex Deus Machina:

Barrett: How's Pete?
                            Sam: We broke up.
                            Barrett: Well...I'm sorry to hear that.
                            Sam: Well, it's the best thing for both of us.
                            Barrett (after a pause): So, you're single again?
                            Sam (pauses): Not exactly.

Sam looks at him...both are a little uncomfortable. End of scene.

Subtle reinforcement of Sam and Jack. I WAS RIGHT!

So there...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Yay! GW is up finally. I still have four and a half more hours, but everyone post your thoughts please!

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

One for the fact that GW is up... (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

One for Sam's words....
                                Mei Mei....

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X