This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Well, I didn't believe it either until I capped the scene. I actually think he is saying "Love you", but the "I" would be self-explanatory. As far as Jack saying the "I Love You" words, I don't see him saying it either but showing it or using words that say the same without sounding corny or cliche like "Always" "C'mere" or "Good Luck". If you know the story behind the D&C forcefield scene, then you can understand RDA using the opportunity to adlib the mouthing of the words. RDA and AT wanted to both make sure the meaning of the scene was quite clear without actually verbalizing words. Well, that's my story....

Hee Heee...

Great minds think alike....

And so do we!
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      PLEASE PLEASE JOIN THE RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

It'd be really great if some of you would join Hulabaloo and I in the madness!
      Already on the case SK just been working on my charecter profile. Altho Ive never taken pat in RPG before so I hope I dont mess up eek!

Comment

LOL

I've done that a few times, but Sharp's guiding everyone!

So...Anywho...what do you envision Sam and Jack doing in 20 years???

Me? I'll put it in spoilers cos...you never know!

Spoiler:
        I see them back at Jack's house in the Springs...Sam's discovered the secret to eternal youth, so they're both as they are at present. There are two 18 year olds running through the house, once getting ready for University, the other getting ready for going off to the Air Force Academy. Jack's sitting reading National Geographic and Sam's cuddles up next to him, watching season 30 of the Simpsons! They wait until the whirlwind of the kids is gone before Sam turns the TV off and takes away Jack's magazine. Just as things get to be of an 'R' rated nature, they hear a knock at the door...It's Daniel.

And Jack and Sam both mutter "for cryin out loud!"
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LOL

I've done that a few times, but Sharp's guiding everyone!

So...Anywho...what do you envision Sam and Jack doing in 20 years???

Me? I'll put it in spoilers cos...you never know!

Spoiler:
          I see them back at Jack's house in the Springs...Sam's discovered the secret to eternal youth, so they're both as they are at present. There are two 18 year olds running through the house, once getting ready for University, the other getting ready for going off to the Air Force Academy. Jack's sitting reading National Geographic and Sam's cuddles up next to him, watching season 30 of the Simpsons! They wait until the whirlwind of the kids is gone before Sam turns the TV off and takes away Jack's magazine. Just as things get to be of an 'R' rated nature, they hear a knock at the door...It's Daniel.

And Jack and Sam both mutter "for cryin out loud!"
          That sounds about right

Comment

Sorry

What RPG? I'm a member of a few others and I love them!

Comment

Sorry

Suekay, what is the RPG?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Jack: Hmmm, shippers in the Shipper forum are reaching many milestones, what can we give them to make them happy....

Sam: Sir, are you thinking what I'm thinking...
                Jack: OK....

S/J: This is for Suekay's 3500!!!!

S/J: *Catching breath*... this is for Nell....

S/J: And this is for Hubaloo...

Jack: Anybody else?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well, I didn't believe it either until I capped the scene. I actually think he is saying "Love you", but the "I" would be self-explanatory. As far as Jack saying the "I Love You" words, I don't see him saying it either but showing it or using words that say the same without sounding corny or cliche like "Always" "C'mere" or "Good Luck". If you know the story behind the D&C forcefield scene, then you can understand RDA using the opportunity to adlib the mouthing of the words. RDA and AT wanted to both make sure the meaning of the scene was quite clear without actually verbalizing words. Well, that's my story....
                  I'm the one who saw this a few months ago. I had my portable DVD on, watching the episode and I love the scene, so I slowed it down. I thought I was crazy so called my daughter down (who reads lips) and she he said "love you". Knowing RDA antics, he probably did it to see AT reaction and thinking no one else would catch it, didn't tell anyone about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    I'm the one who saw this a few months ago. I had my portable DVD on, watching the episode and I love the scene, so I slowed it down. I thought I was crazy so called my daughter down (who reads lips) and she he said "love you". Knowing RDA antics, he probably did it to see AT reaction and thinking no one else would catch it, didn't tell anyone about it.
                    Well, THANKS for bringing up the discussion!!! He definitelymouths something, and it definitely could be read as "love you" so that's the way I'm taking it!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      What RPG? I'm a member of a few others and I love them!
                      Go to The Briefing Room and look under Stargate Fandom its just started up and theres still places need filling. Ive just been trying to sort out my characters profile so will probably leave it till tomorrow now before I start playing.

LOL4JACK - RPG = Role Player Game This is how Colonel Sharp described it to me when I asked the same Q.

Roleplaying is sort of like writing a book, with other people! Each person controls there own character and you should not control another players character without permission. The GM (Game masters/moderators) come up with situations for your character to deal with and such.
                      You write just like you are writeing a book, with quotation marks, etc.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Well, THANKS for bringing up the discussion!!! He definitelymouths something, and it definitely could be read as "love you" so that's the way I'm taking it!!
                        I was so happy when I saw it, that I was jumping around like a little kid! My husband and my son thought I was crazy!
                        sigpic

Comment

spoilers/speculation for season nine
                          Spoiler:
                          sorry if this has already been thrown out there but i'm nearly sure that the episode that RDA comes back for is the one that coop will be directing, and writing, make of that what you will from a shippy perspective

sorry if i mucked up my spoiler tags there....
                          soooo....
                          how is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Scully
                            WOW the gifs are awesome !! thanks for sharing !

lol yep, maybe he is saying " i love you".....

but, you know i don't imagine jack saying this kind of words..
                            ah but you forget, the season one AU Jack said it to sam in "there but for the grace of god". ya need to turn up the volume and really pay attention, but he does say it. and it makes me happy. I'm officially a believer of Upgrades/D&C's extra confession.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              spoilers/speculation for season nine
                              Spoiler:
                              sorry if this has already been thrown out there but i'm nearly sure that the episode that RDA comes back for is the one that coop will be directing, and writing, make of that what you will from a shippy perspective

sorry if i mucked up my spoiler tags there....
                              soooo....
                              how is everyone?
                              ((((((((((((((Stargate barbie))))))))))))) Where ya been hiding??? What ya been up to???

As far as your speculation....I'll believe it when I see it! I just hope it's not like Avalon or Origin!

(can you tell I'm protecting my little shipper heart?)

Token ~

Comment

It does sound to good to be true Token.I will try to be positive but After waiting 9 Years for the Ship I'am also going to have to see it to believe it.I really hope stargate barbie is right.I do think if
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack is in the episode there has to be some sort of Sam and Jack Ship.TPTB will be under Big Time pressure to give the Shippers something nice especially if the ratings are suffering.I wonder if maybe Jack is in the Season finale and another character has the Big revelation.I would Love to see Thor in the episode.I will be very unhappy if Vala is in the episode and no Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X