X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((gate girl)))

Thank you for doing the Directors series recon...I wasn't
    Spoiler:
    expecting anything in it...It's the commentarys that are normally shippy!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
      As for the ambigious statement regarding the surprise return of someone at the end of Season 9, it has to be Jack... who else could it be??? Unless Apophis returns... which he can't because he's dead. He is dead right??? I mean no one else can return that would have such a big impact on the show, not even Pete Potato Head. Jack will return as SG-1 step out of the Stargate, and he'll smile at Sam. She will break out into a huge grin, run down the ramp and into his arms. **sigh** I love happy endings.
      Ahh, that certainly sounds like an ideal happy ending to me, gate girl.

Comment

Congratulations sueKay on 3500 posts!!
        Congratulations nell on 600 posts!!

Comment

Yes well, I'm a romantic at heart

Was watching a doc on one of the season 8 dvds were the interviewer for the late show (I think :s) was interviewing the cast and gave the cast a piece of paper with fan questions on it. Amanda read out one where one fan commented something along the lines of "Sam and Jack belong together. Kill Pete" and she made a funny face. Hehe, it was funny that they included that into the show.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
            In “Threads” all of the ship is unrequited (and completely deniable). Sam is doing this emotional, obviously hormonal, chick-thing and poor Jack is standing there wondering what the heck is going on. Then in the infirmary Sam is, again, distraught about a situation involving someone else. Negative for R.C..

Conclusion:
            Factor in that R.C. is the sole writer of "Crusade" and he will be directing it. He has 100% control of its outcome. Sounds like this boy is on a mission. The ship-potential for "Crusade" is less than zero. I love what R.C. writes, but I do not expect ship from him. I will be very happy if R.C. proves me wrong.
            I can't believe you don't like the ship in Threads

Fair enough, a lot of RC's S/J ship revolves around Sam being distraught over someone else... but how else were they supposed to give us major ship without having one of them leave the military? (besides giving either a fatal injury/disease/virus/life threatening situation which has happened loadsa times) It was obviously a team decision to keep Jack in the military, not just RC's, so the only way he could really zoom in on the ship was through angst.

And was it unrequited in Threads? After all, Kerry chucked Jack because she knew he had feelings for Sam.

But it all depends on whether it is Jack in Crusade.
            If so, I hope you end up both wrong and happy like you said!

Comment

Hello everybody Haven't been here for awhile because I've been working on a little project as you can see under my screenname i'm here to invite you all to check out Horizon, you won't be dissapointed

Comment

I signed up for your other forum ages ago, and never got my activiation thingy...But I'm going to pop over and check it out.

Hope you're not going to abandon us 'little people'
                sigpic

Comment

(((sueKay)))

I am liking your new sig. Where did you get the stargate font, its pretty cool???

keep experimenting, lookin good
                  Last edited by gate_girl12; 25 August 2005, 06:11 AM. Reason: It's the drugs

Comment

Gate Girl - try http://www.chevron26.com

You have to save it to your font folder, which is either in 'windows' or 'program files' if you use Windows.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning and good afternoon everyone! Sorry been busy at work and missed all the fun last night. When I went to the convention, I spoke to Don Davis and told him to let RDA that the most of the fans understood his reason for leaving and we will miss him. Don said "He would relay the message to Rick but RDA will be back at the end of the season". Now anyone who has met Don knows he loves to talk and he does not make up stories. He just tells it the way it is! That is how we knew he would also be back in two episodes before GW reveiled it. He said that Jack would be his boss now!
                      sigpic

Comment

SueKay, I've been trying to reply to your PM, but every time I try, my internet goes splat

I'm not too bothered about the accomodation, although plush & extravagent is always nice but sure even a hostel would be alright. I suppose it depends on what's in the area.

Comment

Shel - Cheltenham is dear because of the race course...Now I'm all for room service, spas and gourmet food, but my bank account isn't!!!

Spoiler:
                          SQUEE!!!!!!!!! Don S Davis wouldn't lie!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd dust this old pic story off for this special occasion!!

Hey Carter! What are the posting milestones again?

Well, according to my latest calculations we've got
                            Nell 600 and sueKay 3500

Well spank me rosie, our shippers are good!

Congrats you guys!!

Comment

I tried posting my thoughts on that Heroes Hug yesterday, but GateWorld was hungry again...

I absolutely ADORE that *GIF, by the way!!!!!! THANX TOKEN!!!!

Yes, it's incredibly sensual, and terribly shippy... but I think it merits an even closer scrutiny... especially after I got lost for... um... well, I don't wanna admit how long I got lost staring at the
                              S-----------L---------------O----------W animation.............

But it was plenty long enough to remember just how *Bittersweet* that moment was for them, for us, and for the Ship. In my admittedly (okay, occasionally might be more accurate ;D ) humble opinion, it's *the* angstiest moment in all of ShipHistory.

Yes, Angstier than Point of View.

Yes, Angstier than Entity.

Yes, Angstier, even, than A$$inity.

Because this happened after you know who came onto the scene.

Side Note: In double-checking the timeline ‘cos I only just got up folks, I had another little “dawning moment” as I reviewed the ep titles for the end of season seven.

Just look at them, and think about *they* what they did to the ship.

Grace. Fallout. Chimera. Death Knell. Heroes 1, Heroes 2, Resurrection, Inauguration, The Lost City.

I’d do the in depth analysis here, but I’ve digressed enough. So save for another post, or have fun dissecting it yourselves…

Back to the subject at hand, the single most Angsty scene in the Ship. This is a moment that is Pure Sam & Jack. As soon as the words “When you were laying there…” escape Sam’s lips, there’s a shift in the scene. This was no subtle transition either. First Sam, choking on the very words, because there are so many personal feelings involved; you see it in her eyes, as she glances away, then back to Jack. Suddenly the Major is gone, and it’s just Sam, her heart laying bare for Jack and the world to see. There was the shift from Jack. First you see it in his eyes, then it sort of seeps down through his entire body. Gone is the battle worn Colonel, and all we see is Jack, hurting and needing just as much comfort as Sam so desperately needs but doesn’t quite know how to ask for. There is even a shift in the music (*Cue Shipper Theme Folks!!!) and even a slight shift of the camera angles for the rest of the scene.

Remember folks, I live, eat, breath, study, and work in theatre. It’s my job as much as my way of life to analyze these kinds of things. Again, this wasn’t a subtle shift; it wasn’t a big jarring unnatural shift, either. It was a very natural, very human, very poignant moment that was all about Sam & Jack, and nothing else.

[/HyperAnalysis]

I’m gonna sign off with another peak at that incredible moment… And Thanks again, Token, for creating and sharing this!! ((((((Token))))))))

And remember, folks: Sam & Jack ARE Together. And That’s That.
                              Last edited by BrenRen; 25 August 2005, 07:25 AM.
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                                Okay so I was bored and made a couple S/J creations, they have to be in link form cause of their size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...acekawoosh.jpg

This next one I made just for Christy (getcarter) so she can use on her new webpage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...orphbanner.jpg

Love that second pic its so shippy

Comment

Working...
                                X