Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok shippers its time to go now 'cos if i dont Ill never finish this next chapter of my fic. Hope you all have pleasent Sam and Jack shippy dreams, nightie night.

Comment

Billie great point.I would be very surprised if
      Spoiler:
      RDA is not in the episode and I would be shocked if we get no Sam and Jack Ship.TPTB will never hear the end of it.I'am not expecting a Boatload but there's no reason we cannot get some nice Shippy scenes.If RDA is in a couple of episodes in Season 10 it's very important RDA is in the Season Finale.I just hope the character is not one of Sam's long lost Man Friends.I need a break from those characters.It's going to be long way off until this episode Airs.IMO it's in TPTB best interest if they know RDA will be in the episode to annouce it as soon as possible.This will help generate a Buzz and get people to watch the episodes leading up to the finale.

Comment

Okay this is going to sound *INSANE* I know but I still need to ask. I need some high-quality Sam / Jack images, preferably kissing. All of mine are screen caps so they don't have a very good resolution.

Comment

GateBee - If you're saving them in BMP format...Photobucket will be resizing them automatically...

do a google search for:

FASTSTONE IMAGE VIEWER

It's one of the best freeware programs around.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/Jafac-by-Galaxy-cj-copy.gif

In celebration of my 600 POSTS, I present my first PhotoShop creation!!! Credit to Galaxy for the pic!! Those are my words!!!!
            CONGRATULATIONS NELL 600 POST

Comment

Cathain - I get mines from http://www.stargatecaps.com

They're great quality!
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  (((sueKay))) thanks, I can't seem to give you the green!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

No probs Nell!

(((Nell)))

(((Shipper Family)))

BTW - I urge you all to join the RPG!

Night Night...or is it good morning????
                    sigpic

Comment

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.
                      Okay, you'd better give me six dozen of these, because that's just about how far into the dumps I am, as you all know.

On second thougth . . . make it twelve dozen. We're not even half way through the pseudo-season.

(Me, visiting the offices of TPTB)

(Me, the rest of the time)
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I was just thinking...dude TPTB are such romantics! I mean look at what I made out of only a few pics!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          If they bring back Spectulation S9
                          Spoiler:

Pete...I hope he dies some heroic, but ultimately meaningless death ala Martouf or Kawalsky...and it should also be very painful...

hee hee hee

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          I second that

My brain shorted there for a mo - so happy was I with thoughts of 's demise, I completely forgot what happened to Kawalsky! I don't wish that on him (he might survive ).
                          Speculation
                          Spoiler:
                          THAT'S IT!! Pete will come back asking Sam for help as he reveals he is pregnant with an Asgard clone!!
                          But that's just speculation!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Billie great point.I would be very surprised if
                            Spoiler:
                            RDA is not in the episode and I would be shocked if we get no Sam and Jack Ship.TPTB will never hear the end of it.I'am not expecting a Boatload but there's no reason we cannot get some nice Shippy scenes.If RDA is in a couple of episodes in Season 10 it's very important RDA is in the Season Finale.I just hope the character is not one of Sam's long lost Man Friends.I need a break from those characters.It's going to be long way off until this episode Airs.IMO it's in TPTB best interest if they know RDA will be in the episode to annouce it as soon as possible.This will help generate a Buzz and get people to watch the episodes leading up to the finale.
                            S9 "Crusade" Speculation
                            Spoiler:
                            I will be surprised that RDA IS in "Crusade". I don't think he will be in any other episodes this season, and if he is I just pray that he really wants to be in the episode. I couldn't take another "Origin" appearance.

Since this episode hasn't been filmed yet, maybe Shippers could write RCC and mention how it would be GREAT to see Sam and Jack in an established relationship. Couldn't hurt.

Token ~

Comment

Now there's a visual Token.I really hope the character is not
                              Spoiler:
                              Vala.Vala had enough screen Time this Season.It would not shock me if it's Vala.I really want it to be Jack.I really think something is going to happen to Sam and that may setup Jack's return in Season 10.I really do not want to wait for Season 10 to see Jack.Let's all keep out Fingers crossed.It will really make me feel better I stuck with Season 9 if it's Jack in the finale.

Comment

Token I'am basing my Hope on the
                                Spoiler:
                                RCC and BW interview on Gatewold.It is still unclear but it sounds like BW asked RDA to appear in the Finale and it sounded like RDA agreed.This is the answer BW gave to RDA appearing in the Finale.I really hope someon ecan explain this Answer because I have no Clue: GW:And [what] about Rick? For the season finale, perhaps?

BW: We asked him, and I think as a favor to us, we asked him to, for the lack of a better word, endorse the series without him by appearing in it so it seems as though his leaving is just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X