This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quoted image
    You know, I'm exhausted and having a crappy week. And in my tired stupor I hit the Quote button and forgot to delete the pic link. If you'd posted after me or PM'd me, I would've been more than happy to fix it. (shaking head) The Red Dinger strikes again....
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Caty.....finally got to spend some quality time on your site. Love the vids! Keep up the shippy work!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Hi Sierra Gulf, same thing happened to me already, got my first red ding, talked about it and got 1 more, I won't be suprised if I get red ding again for this post... but I received lots of love... the family will make you feel good

So Hurrah for Teenage Shipping!!!!! See you soon...
        I guess it's a badge of honor, but I still wish the person would *say* something. I got a red *and* a gray for my recent post, but I kind of expected it. <shrug>

I'm sorry if I'm pessimistic, but I still just don't see how there can be true ship for Jack and Sam when RDA isn't on. I don't really see scenes of them talking on the phone or talking *about* each other as being shippy. It's more like . . . heresay. <g>

And since the topic is up, I'll put in my vote. I'm in the anti-100 Days camp. Didn't like it one bit. But that's because I have a strict rule with my 'ships - I don't do "other" stories. <g>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          *peeks head in and clears throat*

Well... I can't tell you if it's any good or not since I've read it too much & think too critically of it.... but I humbly offer you all my ‘firstborn’ fanfic – “Choices.” I finished uploading it to GW and at FanFiction.net late last night.

Here's the links if you're interested:
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
          or
          http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/34/choices.html

I(((ShipperFamily)))
          I'm looking forward to it....I've got a bit of work to do, but this will be my bed time story tonight! It sounds wonderful! Thanks! I started a fic a while ago, but never finished it so for those of you that finish these wonderful pieces, I salut you! Because I am a fanfic junkie! You also have a wonderful beta TAME!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            There will be days when random people are dinged, well, randomly.

Dings are like nintendos....just let 'em pass right through you. (sorry, just saw Crystal Skull again and seemed to channel Jack there for a moment...)

Speaking of Crystal Skull, look how close they are sitting next to each other!

Ohhh! I just watched this the other day, too, and I adore it! Yes, they do sit close, and I love when he's carrying her - even if it *is* over his shoulder. <g> My two favorite things: S/J ship and JackWhumping. The scene where he falls flat on his face is hilarious!
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

There will be days when random people are dinged, well, randomly.

Dings are like nintendos....just let 'em pass right through you. (sorry, just saw Crystal Skull again and seemed to channel Jack there for a moment...)

Speaking of Crystal Skull, look how close they are sitting next to each other!

*sigh* those were the days *sigh*
              Looks like there having fun and they seem so relaxed with each other too. Wonder what he's thinking

Comment

Careful Cassie, that's the pic I got dinged for including in my quote.
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

That's just wrong
                  ((((((((((HFE))))))))))
                  Here's some green jello loving HFE
                  Have been waiting for the dinger and nothing yet......

Comment

Super cool...Mega groovy was like exactly what I was going for, man.

The "for about eight years" picture is from It's Good to Be King.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam and Jack are in the PJ...and Jack has hit some vital systems of Ares mothership..."relatively speaking."

thanks. you're, like, totally far out man. that pic just blew my mind (i'm so dating myself here ). if it wouldn't be too hard, i'd like to have that pic. just post it here or the sagc thread and i'll save it to my hard drive. would that be alright?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I guess it's a badge of honor, but I still wish the person would *say* something. I got a red *and* a gray for my recent post, but I kind of expected it. <shrug>
                      a good rule of thumb about dingers who ding for no reason. don't feed the animals.

And since the topic is up, I'll put in my vote. I'm in the anti-100 Days camp. Didn't like it one bit. But that's because I have a strict rule with my 'ships - I don't do "other" stories. <g>
                      i'm a half-way fan of this ep. i've got it on tape, but 'only' because it's so pivotal with sam's feeling for jack. but the jack/laira stuff i just closed my eyes for (the kiss ). but i'm not really a 'fan' of it as much as i endure it.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

What does Grey mean in the point system...I got one of those....

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                          What does Grey mean in the point system...I got one of those....

S
                          I think grey means someone gave you a green but since they are very new in the thread and do not have the required post number to give a proper green. It is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            thanks. you're, like, totally far out man. that pic just blew my mind (i'm so dating myself here ). if it wouldn't be too hard, i'd like to have that pic. just post it here or the sagc thread and i'll save it to my hard drive. would that be alright?

sally
                            Here it is!

From It's Good to be King:

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                              *sigh* those were the days *sigh*
                              Looks like there having fun and they seem so relaxed with each other too. Wonder what he's thinking

shall we ditch daniel's briefing and go eat cake?

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

I'm sorry if I'm pessimistic, but I still just don't see how there can be true ship for Jack and Sam when RDA isn't on. I don't really see scenes of them talking on the phone or talking *about* each other as being shippy. It's more like . . . heresay. <g>

You won't get any red from me cause I agree with you. I've talked about it a few pages before (got a red and a grey too for that earlier post, without comments. I re-read my post 4 or 5 times and I still don't see why I've been dinged : I didn't criticize BB, I just said I didn't know him at all ; I've put spoiler tags when needed ; I was just expressing my personal opinion... No, I still don't see why. But I don't care too much about it )

I don't think S9 will be extremely shippy. With RDA gone (or almost), Sam absent from the first 5 episodes (while Jack is in ), I don't see how SJ ship could be there. IMO the most shippy scenes are when Sam and Jack are just looking at each other or when they are in the same room, talking or simply being there together.
                                If they're not even in the same scene, I don't see how we could have SJ ship.

I would love to be surprised though
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X