This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    talking about that "c'mere" thing...I have sometimes thought..."oh come on...can't you dsy something else !!"

I think I'm kinda upset with him..I so would like him to say something else...maybe more profound or don't know, just change the line...I'm not saying it's not cool of course but could be different...maybe it's just the way you (American) act, just an idiom or something but I think it's lame when you hear that EACH and everytime... ...don't get me wrong if he could say it more, I wouldn't mind ...but well, in a certain way it bothers me...don't you guys "care" about that?
    *Looks around to see if her fellow Americans keep saying the same lame things.*

Hmm, I don't think so. Just a thought, but, aren't most of the writers Canadian?

*Ducks under desk.*

I agree that "c'mere" is getting boring. I would like to hear Jack say it a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Ok, I just posted this over at the Sam's a Great Character Thread.....so if you've already read it, please forgive me. But here's the latest from TPTB. This has just been posted on Gateworld at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...1ispenul.shtml

Here's an excerpt ( one part with spoilers, just to be on the safe side )

What do you think this is all about? Something big? Or is this much ado about nothing? Is Joe just blowing air up our BDUs? I'll be back after work to join the discussion!
      Well, imho , considering Lost City is one of my all time fave eps - action, plot, ship, cliffhanger to beat all cliffhangers - I've got big expectations of RCC and this ep too. Not necessarily for ship (although if rumours are true and RDA's in it I expect some ship - just a little tiny bit - it doesn't take long to shoot a wedding ring ) but definitely a great SG-1 story, with all the above mentioned things.

I know this might be a little bit of a controversial stance for a dedicated shipper like me, but I don't want any Stargate show overtaken solely by ship. Threads would have been too much without the Daniel and Jacob ( :sob: ) plots even for me. I'm happier with the little snippets that we've had over the years that I can look out for, dissect to bits and make a mountain out of, rather than a huge bite that doesn't really mean much. (Am I complaining about Threads now ...... hmmmm ...... no. They went fishing! I can make MUCH out of that )
      sigpic

Comment

oh boy.......my little shipper heart is braken !!...breathe in breath out breathe in breath out.....

I love this moment !! it's one of my favorite...It's so ship for me...she was so afraid of loosing him, she admits that she couldn't bear his loss and come on it's far from hysteria for me, she's letting go of all the pain and fear and there is so much in their eyes and once again the unspoken words...for me it's shipFULL and not shipLESS...and when he rocks her...and when he "kisses" her neck everyone can dream !!

definitely love this moment !!! and I would be pleased to see such a lovely scene again...with a LOT LESS angst !!
        (((((((lonely_star)))))))) Don't fret!! Ship is in the eyes of the Shipper!! I personally love the "Fire and Water" & "Heroes" hugs because they show Jack's desire to comfort Sam. (And who wouldn't take comfort in Jack's arms?? ) Empathy and comfort is just another aspect of their friendship as well as their love for one another.

I lightened the frames of the Heroes hug when I was making the GIF. If you look close, Jack holds her tight and gently sways back and forth then he tucks his face into her neck and gives a final squeeze. *sigh* very sensual!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          But to look on the good side, you know when Jack says "C'mere" you're not gonna get any old hug, but the biggest, shippiest, kiss Sam's neck, hold on for the ride kinda hug. Or the Threads one. Either way .... WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

But yeah, it'd nice to get a big honkin' kiss or an "I love you" for a change
          Yeah, but that would be out of character IMO.
          We all know that Jack is not good with words.
          He expresses his feelings through looks and gestures.
          And he does this so well! *melt*

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            NOOOO!!! UhSir, what are you doing with our favourite ship-scenes.
            You sound almost like an anti-shipper. LOL
            I know you’re kidding but I promise I’m most definitely not an anti-shipper. I'm just tired of the PTB being so two-faced about all of this. In the earlier years there always was the hope that next year we’d see Sam and Jack together. (I’ve been a diehard Cubs fan my entire life so I’m real good at keeping the hope alive for next year!) But now Jack is not on the show anymore so, really, there are no more next years, so why do the PTB keep abusing us like this?

I'm just not in a good mood these days so I guess I'm seeing everything in a dark light. It's not just here; my husband and son have even asked me what's bugging me. Maybe I should just read and not post until I feel better.

Thanks for the big hug, I feel better. By the way, what are "shipper-cookies?" I have never figured that out.

Comment

BREN REN CONGRATS !!!!!!!

just a little remark...I read some of your fics this morning on fanfic.net and I loved them but I wasn't able to review cause it's only for members... you should authorize everybody to review...just a thought but great job !!!
              I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!

Did I win something I haven't been noitifed of??

As far as I know, the Stargate FanAwards are still open for voting until tomorrow? So.... Huh???? I won something?? I'm confused!!!!

But, uh, Thanks for all the Congrats! LOL
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                *Looks around to see if her fellow Americans keep saying the same lame things.*

Hmm, I don't think so. Just a thought, but, aren't most of the writers Canadian?

soory, I didn't want to sound hard on American, I was just wondering cause sometimes our culture might be very different especially in the dating scene...anyway, was just saying that maybe he should shut up and act ..in the battle field he shots and then ask questions...why doesn't he do the same in love !!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Aloha!!

Well...RL whisked me away, but I'm back!!!

RCC isn't a big shipper...I think he likes to toy with it, but he's probably more a non-shipper than anything else...

Now...Joe and Brad are a different story...They're both shippers...IMHO

Anywho...I've lost count of which layout you folks prefer, so please...someone update me!

Shipaholic - I'm working on your sig
                  Somnium, Lonely Star - you have to tell me what you want!

Suekay,
                  Take your time. Glad you're back. It's actually strange reading so many posts without one from you.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen

As far as I know, the Stargate FanAwards are still open for voting until tomorrow? So.... Huh???? I won something?? I'm confused!!!!

BrenRen, congrats for winning, or for not winning...?! For being nominated, I guess?!? Anyway: CONGRATS!!!! You are the best! (((((BRENREN)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      You asked. S9 "Crusade" Speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not "biting"!! I refuse to be baited!
                      [sarcasm] the major character is probably Vala, and she's pregnant with an Ori's baby! Or..OR...Jack does return only to reveal to Sam that he's really a woman. [/sarcasm]

So, OK, someone slipped me some grey Shipper cookies!
                      oh that is a good one. and yes-i do have the strangest of sense of humor just ask Rogue and Marimba.(and Mad Gater and Abydosorphan and...)
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                        I know you’re kidding but I promise I’m most definitely not an anti-shipper. I'm just tired of the PTB being so two-faced about all of this. In the earlier years there always was the hope that next year we’d see Sam and Jack together. (I’ve been a diehard Cubs fan my entire life so I’m real good at keeping the hope alive for next year!) But now Jack is not on the show anymore so, really, there are no more next years, so why do the PTB keep abusing us like this?

I'm just not in a good mood these days so I guess I'm seeing everything in a dark light. It's not just here; my husband and son have even asked me what's bugging me. Maybe I should just read and not post until I feel better.

Thanks for the big hug, I feel better. By the way, what are "shipper-cookies?" I have never figured that out.

No! Please stay and post! We all know this "shipper-depression" and the best way to get over it is to be with the shipper family, who can see ship EVERYWHERE!!!! LOL

I'm sorry you don't feel good these days. If you need someone to talk.....

Oh and the shipper cookies...well, I wish Shipnana were here.
                        Unfortunately I don't have the cookie-list, but there is a cookie for every problem a shipper can have.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Yeah, but that would be out of character IMO.
                          We all know that Jack is not good with words.
                          He expresses his feelings through looks and gestures.
                          And he does this so well! *melt*
                          Hopefully he finds it easier to express his feelings in words now that they're actually together (Oh yes they are!) - he's probably a lot more comfortable with Sam now

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen

I think this is referring to the Sam and Jack Fanfiction awards at samandjack.net earlier this year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              What do we all make of this???

Spoilers for 'Crusade'
                              Spoiler:
                              The episode will see the return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozzi also promised that the character's return will bring a major revelation.
                              I refuse to play their games. Maybe if we ignore them, they will finally give us a resolution.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I've got the cookie list somewhere - I'll go dig it out. I'm not gonna format it for colours though cos my Quote replies aren't working today, only the QR ones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X