• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    What do we all make of this???

Spoilers for 'Crusade'
    Spoiler:
    The episode will see the return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozzi also promised that the character's return will bring a major revelation.
    I read that and got really excited
    In my mind it means:
    Spoiler:
    Jack returns to the SGC for his and Sams wedding
    but there could be many, many great possibilities!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Spoilers for 'Crusade'
      Spoiler:
      The episode will see the return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozzi also promised that the character's return will bring a major revelation.
      Ohhh! Hopes, prays and crossess fingers and toes for something shippy

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Ouch...sounds nasty! Hope you get better soon!

Spoiler:
        I liked the scene at the end of IGTBK, when Jack and Sam are standing there with the flowers. Actually there is nothing shippy about it, but it's cute though.

Oh and when Maybourne says something about his wives and Sam asks: "Wives!?!" and Jack puts his hand on her shoulder and says "Go" to her. LOL So sweet.
        Just wanted to post a pic of that scene...
        (spoiler for IGTBK):

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...8x12-00173.jpg

Comment

LOL Love them too.
          If everyone had shipper glasses the world would be a better place.
          I'm sure of that.

What does everyone think about R.C. Cooper writing the penultimate ep of this season?
          Spoiler:
          Anyone else curious about which character will return?
          And what about the "major revelation"?
          Any ideas, my fellow shippers?
          I can't find my rose-tinted shipper glasses right now. I'll just wear these,

I can't think right now of what R.C. might write about, but he will also be directing so I take that to mean whatever he writes he wants it done as written. I don't expect much S/J ship from him. I don't think there's much ship in his other stories. Of course, I could just be brain-dead right now and, therefore, completely wrong.

But the cliffhanger is being written by Malozzi/Mullie. Shippy idea from me here: they will positively resolve the Sam and Jack ship ("I love you," kiss, hug, something simple) then hang it with a really huge explosion and we're all wondering whether or not Sam survived. Of course we shippers know she does and then in season 10 we get a really huge shippy reunion scene.

Uh oh, the dungeon master has returned. Gotta go back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
            I find myself following GB over here from the thunk thread....hummmm....

in any case....

I spent my evening writing a wee little ship fic....

A Prelude to:
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2549129/1/

CONGRATS TO BREN REN ON HER AWARD! I do enjoy her fic....it's much better than mine....does this mean that the Stargate awards are out? *runs off to check before heading to bed.*
            S
            What a great little fic, is there gonna be more, I want more. Awww come on dont make me beg!

Comment

Spoilers for 'Crusade'
              Spoiler:
              Ooooh, *keeps fingers and toes crossed* That would be fantastic!

You never know, UhSir... Robert Cooper did write Lost City with Brad Wright... and just looking now, he's given us the Heroes hug, the scenes in Chimera (which shows that he at least acknowledges that the Sam/Jack depth is there), the angst in Paradise Lost and Redemption part 2, and best of all... THREADS!

After Threads I think it would be quite reasonable to expect ship from RC if "that character" is indeed Jack. And it would make sense to bring him back towards the end of the season, even if the episode is only the first part of the two-part finale. I'm fairly hopeful now. I mean, following season 9 the writers did get a bit of a pounding regarding the vagueness of Sam and Jack's relationship (at least, Joe did, on his thread, thanks to all you guys ), so maybe they've finally decided to give us the revelation. What a way to keep the shippers watching, eh?

I just hope, if this is the case, they go about it in a satisfying way.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                Ohhh! Hopes, prays and crossess fingers and toes for something shippy
                well to be the voice of the cynic here-be aware of who(m) is writing that episode-RCC is not big shipper pusher and I doubt that he would even throw a bone or even a dog biscuit.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

ATTENTION SAM AND JACK FANFICTION
                  AND GRAPHICS ARTS LOVERS!!!

Speaking for myself, if it weren't for Sam and Jack fanfiction and art, I may have ditched the show months ago!!! EXCEPT I love you guys and you are a lifeline to all things Sam and Jack!! BUT when TPTB leave us wanting for Ship, who ya gonna call? FANFICTION WRITERS and GRAPHIC ARTISTS!!!

Go visit Stargate Fan Awards!!! Nominations are up and voting closes tomorrow, August 25!!!

If you are unable to vote, rest assured the list of noms remains with links and a buffet of Sam and Jack stories for you to gobble up is a click away!!

Some of the nominees include Shippers who are friends of Sam and Jack Ship Thread:

Cathain Nottingham
                  Hail Dorothy
                  Ruralstar
                  Bren Ren
                  Shiaw Mei Mei
                  Jenifer Ranieri
                  Uber SG-1 Fan

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TODAY!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, just came across an old Q&A with Joe...

43) With only one season left to go for our four main characters how would you like to see them all at the end of season six, character wise? This doesn't necessarily mean how they will actually end up, but what you as a writer would like to do with them."

JM: I wouldn’t want to have either Jack or Sam leave the military but, if Jack decided to retire I’d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily everafter. Taking a page from Orlin’s book, Daniel DE-scends, assuming human form. He and Sarah join Carter (the new team leader, while Jack is off fishing with the kids) to continue their off-world explorations.

I know it's been rumoured/clarified he's a shipper, but still....I've never seen him as the romantic type

Comment

Aww! That is so sweet!! I love it! Shame it didn't play out like that. Perhaps it still could? Because in spite of what I've said about emotional development being important, I'm still an incurably romantic s/j shipper at heart....
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                        Ooooh, *keeps fingers and toes crossed* That would be fantastic!

You never know, UhSir... Robert Cooper did write Lost City with Brad Wright... and just looking now, he's given us the Heroes hug, the scenes in Chimera (which shows that he at least acknowledges that the Sam/Jack depth is there), the angst in Paradise Lost and Redemption part 2, and best of all... THREADS!

After Threads I think it would be quite reasonable to expect ship from RC if "that character" is indeed Jack. And it would make sense to bring him back towards the end of the season, even if the episode is only the first part of the two-part finale. I'm fairly hopeful now. I mean, following season 9 the writers did get a bit of a pounding regarding the vagueness of Sam and Jack's relationship (at least, Joe did, on his thread, thanks to all you guys ), so maybe they've finally decided to give us the revelation. What a way to keep the shippers watching, eh?

I just hope, if this is the case, they go about it in a satisfying way.
                        Oh I am so hoping it is Jack returning!!! And since RC was involved with the episodes you mentioned above then I am a little more hopeful especially after Threads! Eagerly await spoilers, but gosh it doesn't air in the States until March!

Comment

good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all you shippers

Comment

LOL Love them too.
                            If everyone had shipper glasses the world would be a better place.
                            I'm sure of that.

What does everyone think about R.C. Cooper writing the penultimate ep of this season?
                            Spoiler:
                            Anyone else curious about which character will return?
                            And what about the "major revelation"?
                            Any ideas, my fellow shippers?
                            You asked. S9 "Crusade" Speculation
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not "biting"!! I refuse to be baited!
                            [sarcasm] the major character is probably Vala, and she's pregnant with an Ori's baby! Or..OR...Jack does return only to reveal to Sam that he's really a woman. [/sarcasm]

So, OK, someone slipped me some grey Shipper cookies!

Token ~

Comment

Well TPTB have done it again to us THE SHIPPERS..... they have dangled the carrot .....Now till the end of S9 we shall all be wishing, dreaming, hoping and praying on our knees for Sam and Jack BIG HONKING KISS and a wedding

Sam: Jack did you hear? Coop will be writing the penultimate ep of S9.
                              Jack: Ya heard that to Sammy. I wish they would write it in. I want to proclaim to the heavens how much I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                You asked. S9 "Crusade" Speculation
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not "biting"!! I refuse to be baited!
                                [sarcasm] the major character is probably Vala, and she's pregnant with an Ori's baby! Or..OR...Jack does return only to reveal to Sam that he's really a woman. [/sarcasm]

So, OK, someone slipped me some grey Shipper cookies!

Token, that's exactly what I do NOT want to hear from one of my fellow shippers!

NOOO!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                The character is JACK!
                                Basta!
                                I refuse to believe something else.
                                *sticks fingers in ears* lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa....

Comment

Working...
                                X