X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just love this picture of them

pic fr mgm

Comment

this is not from Metamorphosis but I love the way Sam puts her head on Jack and smiles

pic fr myrth

Comment

I find myself following GB over here from the thunk thread....hummmm....

in any case....

I spent my evening writing a wee little ship fic....

A Prelude to:
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2549129/1/

CONGRATS TO BREN REN ON HER AWARD! I do enjoy her fic....it's much better than mine....does this mean that the Stargate awards are out? *runs off to check before heading to bed.*
        S

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Okay...

1 vote - screenshot 1

1 vote - screenshot 2

...was GW down???

I can't see any of those pics and a lot of the others...don't know what is going on... but I'll vote as soon as I can

and gateworld was definitely down, and i'd say for more than an hour

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            I can't see any of those pics and a lot of the others...don't know what is going on... but I'll vote as soon as I can

and gateworld was definitely down, and i'd say for more than an hour
            looks like the problem comes from photobucket are those pics hosted there ? and your sig Suekay ?well I'll have to come again and see all the pics and head on shoulder

see ya guys tonite (mine) have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Okay...found some nice templates...here's some screenshots...

tell me which one you like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...creenshot2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...creenshot1.jpg

I like the second one.

Comment

Hi guys,
                Thanks to Oma, Marion and Scjon for Pming me and for Irishchick also, all for volunteering to read my fic. Is on it's way.

Will be out of comission for a few days guys as I have a pinched nerve which turns out to be sciatica in my back. (And I'm only 20 year old!).

Watched "It's good to be king" today. No a particularly shippy ep, but still great s/j chemistry.

(((suKay))) Webby question for you, might sound a little weird: How do you get counters ( to count the amount of times your site have been viewed) up on your site?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                  Hi guys,
                  Thanks to Oma, Marion and Scjon for Pming me and for Irishchick also, all for volunteering to read my fic. Is on it's way.

Will be out of comission for a few days guys as I have a pinched nerve which turns out to be sciatica in my back. (And I'm only 20 year old!).

Watched "It's good to be king" today. No a particularly shippy ep, but still great s/j chemistry.

(((suKay))) Webby question for you, might sound a little weird: How do you get counters ( to count the amount of times your site have been viewed) up on your site?

Cheers.

Ouch...sounds nasty! Hope you get better soon!

Spoiler:
                  I liked the scene at the end of IGTBK, when Jack and Sam are standing there with the flowers. Actually there is nothing shippy about it, but it's cute though.

Oh and when Maybourne says something about his wives and Sam asks: "Wives!?!" and Jack puts his hand on her shoulder and says "Go" to her. LOL So sweet.

Comment

Galaxy - lol I just finished watching IGTBK too and I was thinking the exact same thing, then I come on the forum and saw what you put. Wow its a small world. Love those rose tinted shipper glases

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                      Galaxy - lol I just finished watching IGTBK too and I was thinking the exact same thing, then I come on the forum and saw what you put. Wow its a small world. Love those rose tinted shipper glases
                      LOL Love them too.
                      If everyone had shipper glasses the world would be a better place.
                      I'm sure of that.

What does everyone think about R.C. Cooper writing the penultimate ep of this season?
                      Spoiler:
                      Anyone else curious about which character will return?
                      And what about the "major revelation"?
                      Any ideas, my fellow shippers?

Comment

((gate girl))

My mum had that when she was younger, so she says I've to give you a hug from her too.

(((((gate girl)))))

As for hit counters...

http://www.123counters.com does good ones...just set it up, and paste the code into your web page...you can do this by opening up your copy of your index page that's on your computer. Go to file, edit with notepad, then scroll through until you see where you want to put it...If you need a hand, pm me!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                            Hi guys,

Cheers.
                            Ouch!! (((gate girl))) I sympathise as I have had a dodgy back for the last 16 years (half my life!). Not sciatica though-mine's a compressed vertebrae at the base of my spine. Currently have dodgy knee too (torn ligaments). Probably falling apart

Anyway have read your story (love it!) and e-mailed you.

Must watch IGTBK again. For some reason I have only watched it once. No idea why as it's a great episode.
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

What do we all make of this???

Spoilers for 'Crusade'
                              Spoiler:
                              The episode will see the return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozzi also promised that the character's return will bring a major revelation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh.. the possibilities are positively giddifying
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X