This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Okay...found some nice templates...here's some screenshots...

tell me which one you like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...creenshot2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...creenshot1.jpg
    I like #2 myself.

Comment

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Anyone know PHP??? I've just found a php capable webhost, and I've uploaded a file and IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!!

just let me know if you can help, and I'll pm ya!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((Nikkirose))))))))))))))

I've already got your site in my list for the new shipper site. Is it okay to put that link up???

Post here more often!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((LOL4JACK))))))))))))))))))

I hadn't noticed...I've been busy!!!!
        Absolutely! I hope you enjoy what I made.

(((SueKay))) I will try to visit more, but I'm in the middle of packing for a move across country! FLORIDA HERE I COME!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Florida you say? Well that's near GateBee, Waterfall and GetCarter, so that's quite good!!!

Washington's where one of my online friends stays...I've been trying to get her to come here, but she won't listen!!!

I've been looking through the archive looking for links and I saw that you used to post here a LOT but over a year ago before I joined...Your posts were really good, and it's been a joy to read through all the old posts again...I've got a list of folks to email to see if I can get them back here!!! Annoying folk works - MichelleB's the best example of that!
          sigpic

Comment

SueKay - not sure which screenshot I like at the mo, whats wrong with the current one?

Cathain - I didnt notice it go down either but then Ive been lurking around the forum all day in between writing and stuff .

Nikkirose - Cool site but I cant DL any of the Videos! any ideas?

Oh and a nice shippy pic for all of you in the mood.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...G1/jacksam.bmp
            They are so made for each other S&J Always.

Comment

Congratulations, BrenRen, on your fiction award!

Thank you, sueKay, for the great celebration banner!!!
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 23 August 2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                SueKay - not sure which screenshot I like at the mo, whats wrong with the current one?

Cathain - I didnt notice it go down either but then Ive been lurking around the forum all day in between writing and stuff .

Okay that's it, I'm going to save a link to the forum, I couldn't remember the URL and I couldn't get into the main GW. Thus I was locked out.

Comment

May I be the first to congratulate SHIPAHOLIC, for becoming...

STARGATE INTEL'S 200TH MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium

*screams* OMG it doesnt!!!

I dont know whats wrong I'm in the middle of trying to work it out with Siler. We are all very new to this website stuff. So we will try our hardest to get the vidoes working ASAP!!

Thank you for telling me!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrarin
                      Uh, I've been out of touch for a while, but I'm needing clarification....When you say "AT" you mean Sam, right? I'm not being critical, I've just missed so much of the last, oh, I don't know...3000 posts... I was kind of worried that maybe AT had lost credibility by saying something untruthful in some sort of interview... But AT represents the blonde, slightly ditzy, but smart actress who in interviews, sometimes gives us great insight into SC.

To me, SC has always been my hero, admittedly, with some personal vulnerabilities (i.e.relationships). Maybe 'whining' was a bit strong, since her predicament (job vs. life&family) is a common one. SC's behavior with regard to a 'boyfriend' and what we believe to be a bad choice does hint at a decline in her credibility...to herself.
                      No, actually, I meant AT. She was the one who went to TPTB and asked them to give Sam a boyfriend (not just a date or dates), and she's the one who only talks ship-positive when she's talking to a shipper.

Sam, I can understand. I don't agree with what she did - I found it quite selfish and hurtful when she knew how Jack felt (he told her right out in S4), but at least I can see her putting herself first for once. She's no hero, really - just one person doing what she can to save the world. I don't think she really wants to be a hero either - she wants to be a regular person. Too bad she couldn't believe she could be regular with Jack.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                        I bought the season 7 DVD's because I love the audio commentaries (you can usually hear some good stuff on those commentaries) and I was looking forward to getting some perspective from the directors about such episodes as Chimera and Grace but was severely disapointed. Mostly when it came to Grace. The Grace commentary was all about technical stuff and not at all about the actual episode. Still, I'll probably end up buying the season 8 DVD's in the hope of getting some actual behind the scenes content.
                        I really hated the commentaries on S7, which I hadn't intended on buying, but had put on pre-order before I made the decision and neglected to cancel. Mostly, they just kept coming back to Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, and I was, am, and will probably forever be sick of it. Even in the episode about Jonas, where he's standing in front of the gate at the end, longing with all his being to be able to stay with the SGC, all the commentaries taking place are about *him*. Ugh, right there, it put me through the roof!
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

May I be the first to congratulate SHIPAHOLIC, for becoming...

STARGATE INTEL'S 200TH MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You! I feel so special

*takes a bow*

It's all thanks to GW being down.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

gyewhwyfar
                            WELCOME *gets tongue-tied trying to pronounce weird Welsh-like name*

WELCOME NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!....

Comment

BrenRen Congratulations on FanFic Award

Sam: Jack, did you hear that.BrenRen won the Fanfic Award.
                              Jack: Ya heard it. She is a great writer.

Comment

I finally saw Metamorphosis and I just wanted to say it's sooo cute how sam uses jack's shoulder for a pillow. So shippy

Where is everyone?

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Working...
                                X