This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))))

I really like Il Divo - and that's my fave song on the album. You've done a great job - I got shivers down my spine watching the vid. Just sums Jack up. Happiness for him is loving Sam. Chimera and Affinity showed how much he just wants her to be happy. Of course, now we're all happy cos of Caty's video ... and a certain little trip.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      Uber that is wonderfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put it in your signature !!! Same here what you said !!!!! Nice !!!!
      Thank you but I think the creative genius you meant to direct your comments toward is ForeverSG1...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        teenage shipping is very healthy for the teenage soul especially if it is for our Sam and Jack
        Thanx Gatebee.How True.

kinda sad because I got my first red ding I'm sorry if I upset anyone
        hey, Life Goes On...*sigh*
        I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
        Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
        *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
        Jack: If only...
        (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

WELCOME BACK Shipper Hannah Where have you been!?!

ForeverSg1 what can I say......Excellent!!!!!!

((((((((((ShipperFamily))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            I've decided that in order to truly enjoy Sam and Jack's new relationship, I have to purge myself of the ill feelings I have regarding season seven/eight and Pete. I tried to look at things through Jack's eyes and how he managed to deal with things for so long. I'm not 100% there yet, but I think I'm on my way. This is what my shippy heart came up with to push all those bad feelings aside and start believing again.

Her Future

P.S You'll have to forgive me ... I know I'm not a poet but it's all I had to work with.

ForeverSG1(Kat)
            Kat, You are a poet and you don't even know it!!
            That was great......I really liked it.

Comment

ForeverSg1....Her Future.....that was so shippy and so true. The poem was great and the pics were so telling the truth about S/J

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                Thanx Gatebee.How True.

kinda sad because I got my first red ding I'm sorry if I upset anyone
                hey, Life Goes On...*sigh*
                Hi Sierra Gulf, same thing happened to me already, got my first red ding, talked about it and got 1 more, I won't be suprised if I get red ding again for this post... but I received lots of love... the family will make you feel good

So Hurrah for Teenage Shipping!!!!! See you soon...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Hi Sierra Gulf, same thing happened to me already, got my first red ding, talked about it and got 1 more, I won't be suprised if I get red ding again for this post... but I received lots of love... the family will make you feel good

So Hurrah for Teenage Shipping!!!!! See you soon...
                  There will be days when random people are dinged, well, randomly.

Dings are like nintendos....just let 'em pass right through you. (sorry, just saw Crystal Skull again and seemed to channel Jack there for a moment...)

Speaking of Crystal Skull, look how close they are sitting next to each other!

Last edited by Uber; 12 April 2005, 02:50 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    There will be days when random people are dinged, well, randomly.

Dings are like nintendos....just let 'em pass right through you. (sorry, just saw Crystal Skull again and seemed to channel Jack there for a moment...)

Speaking of Crystal Skull, look how close they are sitting next to each other!

lol, its amazing what you can see after watching an ep over and over....and over and over.... LOL4JACK, take Uber's advice. I got dinged for defending someone else's post (someone had responded to it by putting it down and being mean) and I got negged for asking to be nice. How's that for irony.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all their kind comments and green jello lately. You are all a really very sweet!!(({{{ shipper family }}})))

Kat

Comment

OMG,

I about fainted.....I missed the huge notification that the Thunk and Ship threads had been moved and was about to drop down the floor after reaching pg 7 of General Discussion thinking that NO ONE WAS SHIPPING ANYMORE!!!!

Ahhhh.....thank you ....thank you for shipping.....

of to read fan fic....any good suggestions on new stuff!

S'Claire

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99

S'Claire
                          Shippy hugs everybody:

I read E-Mail by Jenny L. over the weekend and REALLY enjoyed it. It's humorous, upbeat, shippy in all the right ways (for me), and I loved the ending. It was one of the SJFA winners. Your trusty Shipper Town librarian says check it out!

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/5/emailpart.html

If anyone else has any good reads, particularly Threads-based stories, I'd love to know about them. Please post links or PM me if this has already been discussed (I'm just popping in quickly here! ) Thanks xoxoxo

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

loosing that shippy feeling.....go watch Caty's vids....so oh so Sam and Jack. Have watched it mil of times. Just love it . Sam and Jack forever

Comment

off to read fan fic....any good suggestions on new stuff!

S'Claire
                              *peeks head in and clears throat*

Well... I can't tell you if it's any good or not since I've read it too much & think too critically of it.... but I humbly offer you all my ‘firstborn’ fanfic – “Choices.” I finished uploading it to GW and at FanFiction.net late last night.

Here's the links if you're interested:
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
                              or
                              http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/34/choices.html

I started writing it last September after watching Affinity as a way to deal with why TPTB would have had Sam hook up with Pete and then S8Threads
                              Spoiler:
                              say yes to Pete's proposal!
                              after years of build up with Jack. It was an 8 page introspective piece that with the encouragement and support of a most wonderful beta (BIG hugs for Tame!) evolved into a 75 page story when all was said and done. (And gave me the confidence to start FF#2 which unfortunately I haven't touched in over a month... hard to do though when the spring weather is so wonderful & the days are longer! Not to mention work is too busy and sneaking peeks in here when the forum is actually up! ).

As far as the official line: Sam’s evolving relationships with Pete and Jack force her to make a tough relationship decision. It’s set immediately after S8’s ‘Covenant’ through and during S8’s ‘Sacrifices.’ Of course it is Sam/Jack and it is Romance/Angst. Be forewarned though that there is coarse language sprinkled throughout. As far as spoilers: S8’s Affinity, Covenant, S7’s Lost City Parts 1 and 2, Chimera, Grace, S4’s Divide and Conquer, S3’s Point of View.

So if you're looking for a long read from a 'virgin newbie' writer.... click on the links above...

(((ShipperFamily)))
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

OMG,

I about fainted.....I missed the huge notification that the Thunk and Ship threads had been moved and was about to drop down the floor after reaching pg 7 of General Discussion thinking that NO ONE WAS SHIPPING ANYMORE!!!!

Ahhhh.....thank you ....thank you for shipping.....

S'Claire
                                LOL! That would give me a heart-attack if I suddenly thought all ship/thunk threads disappeared. What a scary world that would be.
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X