X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    ROFL....

What did I do? I created a shipmonster

Suekay, I'm still around, can't post much, I've an herniated disc and I just got worse in the past days, due to the pain killers and the pain in my lower back, the only place for me is in bed to feel OK... that means no comp for me, although I try to peek in read and if pain allows, post

I will take Mei Mei's advice though.... although while she imagines fanfics stories while she is in therapy, I will have my RL imagination fly with me and RDA
    ouch... that is bad .... I have lower back problems too and it hurts but nothing like a herniated disc .... take care and hope you feel better soon
    Last edited by gatebee; 22 August 2005, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      ouch... that is bad .... I have lover back problems too and it hurts but nothing like a herniated disc .... take care and hope you feel better soon
      You were SO thinking of something else while posting this. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Thanks guys!!

I'm using the GIMP which is FREEWARE.

Just do a google search for it...I never d/led mines from the web as I got it free with a magazine!

ANYONE ELSE WANT A SIGGY????

oh well if your in the mood for making sigs then Id love one Something shippy for definate and I love the writing you have in your siggy, maybe a piccy from beneath the surface or threads. Hope thats enough ideas for you.
        Somnium is latin for dream if that helps the artistic muse in you!

Comment

Somnium - I'll get started!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Many pages ago some one of the music video artists asked for ideas. Well if you are still open for suggestions, I've got one for you.

Back in my hormone-raging high school days, Art Garfunkel's "I Only Have Eyes For You" had all of us girl's swooning and it was a huge hit at the dances.

I just heard it on the radio and it still kicks up the juices! Of course, it might just be all of the shipping I've been doing, but..... Hey! It's a great shippy song and it has words like "stars" and "moon" in it so it fits Stargate.

Comment

Suekay,
              I love the sig. Do you want to make one for me too?
              I'm not very good with computers and don't have any pics either.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Shipaholic - tell me what you want - episodes, quotes etc...and I'll make you one!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay...the first page of the site is up, but the links lead nowhere

It's in blue which I think was in the lead in the poll at last count...

So check it out!
                  Last edited by sueKay; 22 August 2005, 12:53 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

So check it out!

http://www.freewebs.com/suekay/index.htm

And I'm going to get a better address for it soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

So check it out!

http://www.freewebs.com/suekay/index.htm

And I'm going to get a better address for it soon!
                      That's so cool!
                      I'm impressed and excited! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        You were SO thinking of something else while posting this. LOL
                        honest it was a typographical error.

SueKay .... lovely new sig
                        Uhsir .....also lovely new sig
                        Congratulations
                        sg-1fanith 1000 post
                        twisted angel 700 post
                        lol4jack 700 posts
                        brenren 400 posts
                        trupi
                        sugarshaker

hopes this goes through

Comment

ooh SueKay you're amazing! Everyones new sigs look great and the Shipper Family Website is coming on good Can't wait until everything is done it will be amazing!

Congrats to everyone on their milestones! Lol4Jack, Twisted Angel, Trupi, Sugarshaker, Brenren and SG1Fanintin!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

SG1 Fanintn - I'll have a graphic for ya soon!!!

Sam O Neill - glad you likey!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              I was watching Threads the other day, and i love the bit where is introduced to Jacob..and blurts out 'Dad!' and Jacb says 'you don't get to call me that yet'.

I loved that bit, cos Jack's been calling Jacob 'Dad' for ages, and Jacob never once objected.

Guess we know which one Jacob preferred
                              I remember in another ep (of course, can't recall which one), Sam and Jack are sitting at the conference table in a meeting. They're expecting Jacob to help with some Tok'ra thing. Then, Walter announces a gate activation. Jack looks at Sam and says, "There's Dad." She grins.

Great new sig, UhSir. Good work, SueKay!
                              Welcome, Suzy! Lovely wallpapers!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                                qwenhwyfar - re: "Written in the Stars"
                                Check out marimba26's music video of that.
                                http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlwaysVideos.html
                                Thank you, thank you, thank you for the link!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. Several of the music videos showed a clip of Sam and Jack on a Goa'uld ship. They were standing in front of a power source or something, facing each other and it looked like Sam had a Zat in her hand. What episode is that from?

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X