Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sue, I'll keep that in mind. Might have to take you up on that offer when I get myself organised somemore

By the way, I can't actually host fics as I only have 10mb bandwith, but I can host links to your fanfic or pics...so...yeah.

And also if anyone wants to add links to their site to my webpage let me know please
    Last edited by gate_girl12; 22 August 2005, 08:51 AM. Reason: Technobugs

Comment

Hello all on the shipper thread. It's been a looooong while since I posted here. Hope eveyone is doin' fine since last I checked in.
      I've been surviving the summer on S4 DVDs. Divide and Conquer, Beneath the Surface...2010... Ah, the good old days!

Comment

(((((((((((((LUNAR)))))))))))))))

Good to see ya!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS on your exams and Uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...lotsa newbies here, but the old gang's still around!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Hello all on the shipper thread. It's been a looooong while since I posted here. Hope eveyone is doin' fine since last I checked in.
          I've been surviving the summer on S4 DVDs. Divide and Conquer, Beneath the Surface...2010... Ah, the good old days!
          YAY!!!

(((((((((((LUNAR)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!

[CENTER][/CENTER

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            YAY!!!

(((((((((((LUNAR)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!

[CENTER]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...y_/brocaJS.jpg[/CENTER

Btw, the pic is from Mala...hope that's okay...couldn't edit my post because my internet connection breaks down everytime I try.

Comment

Hey all

RL strikes again and also new kitten (JJ) has arrived so I'm busy being a new mum! He's currently destroying the kitchen so can't stay long!

- Thanks to all you lovely spoiler posters - Beachhead sounds great, can't wait!

- Congrats to all those with posting milestones!

- Sorry to hear about your accident CN hope you are recovering well and taking it easy

- A very happy belated birthday Bev!

- My fav colour is Lilac which I guess counts for purple

and Jack and Sam forever - Oh the ship is SO not over....YAY!!

Comment

I was watching Threads the other day, and i love the bit where Pete is introduced to Jacob..and blurts out 'Dad!' and Jacb says 'you don't get to call me that yet'.

I loved that bit, cos Jack's been calling Jacob 'Dad' for ages, and Jacob never once objected.

Guess we know which one Jacob preferred
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  I was watching Threads the other day, and i love the bit where Pete is introduced to Jacob..and blurts out 'Dad!' and Jacb says 'you don't get to call me that yet'.

I loved that bit, cos Jack's been calling Jacob 'Dad' for ages, and Jacob never once objected.

Guess we know which one Jacob preferred
                  You are absolutely right!!! Threads
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved how Jacob told he couldn't say Dad!!!
                  But, I'm thinking **pensive look** Has Jack called Jacob, "Dad" and/or referred to Jacob as "Dad" around Carter? I thought **pensive look again** that I read somewhere that Jack never actually called Jacob, "Dad." Anybody know? But, I betcha Jacob would've laughed it up and accepted Jack's "Dad!!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Gate Girl - some good sites for you to look at

http://www.bravehost.com - 100megs bandwidth, 50megs space - best beginners' site

http://www.cjb.net - only 1meg of space, but it can contain my site - http://www.stargate-intel.tk

http://www.moonfruit.com - GREAT site - lots of space and the easiest site builder to give your site a professional look.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nell - Jack has called Jacob 'dad'...

looks for proof from other shippers.

C'mon...I think it was season five!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        You are absolutely right!!! Threads
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved how Jacob told he couldn't say Dad!!!
                        But, I'm thinking **pensive look** Has Jack called Jacob, "Dad" and/or referred to Jacob as "Dad" around Carter? I thought **pensive look again** that I read somewhere that Jack never actually called Jacob, "Dad." Anybody know? But, I betcha Jacob would've laughed it up and accepted Jack's "Dad!!"

Hmm...I'm pretty sure he called Jacob "Dad"...at least once.
                        And Jacon didn't even laugh! It was completely normal for him!
                        If that's not a good sign.
                        But I can't remember in which ep...I think it was Seth?!?

Comment

Hmm...I'm pretty sure he called Jacob "Dad"...at least once.
                          And Jacon didn't even laugh! It was completely normal for him!
                          If that's not a good sign.
                          But I can't remember in which ep...I think it was Seth?!?
                          Yep, it was seth:

Jack: Carter?

Sam: It'll work Sir, assuming Dad's right...

Jack: Dad?

Jacob: If the jolt is big enough it'll work....(...)

*squeeee*

Comment

Yep, it was seth:

Jack: Carter?

Sam: It'll work Sir, assuming Dad's right...

Jack: Dad?

Jacob: If the jolt is big enough it'll work....(...)

*squeeee*
                            Sorry that I'm quoting myself again...just wanted to add:

Seth was season 3 (!!!!!!!!).
                            Pretty early, isn't it? He knew they are meant to be together.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Nell - Jack has called Jacob 'dad'...

looks for proof from other shippers.

C'mon...I think it was season five!
                              Episode? I sure hope so! I know that when I saw Threads
                              Spoiler:
                              I immediately reacted to what Jacob said to . Yeah, Dad!!! I thought, Jack could say "Dad!!!"
                              Jacob likes Jack!! Jacob trusts Jack with his and Sam's lives!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry that I'm quoting myself again...just wanted to add:

Seth was season 3 (!!!!!!!!).
                                Pretty early, isn't it? He knew they are meant to be together.
                                Thanks!!! I gotta watch that again! I'm sure although I can't remember but knowing me, I must have "squeed" when I heard that!!! BTW, how do you do that? Remember the dialogue that way?? I'm impressed! My repetoire of memorized dialogue is something like Threads
                                Spoiler:

Sam: Thanks, sir.
                                Jack: For what?
                                Sam: For being here for me.
                                Jack: Always.
                                And that's because it was so recent!!! Oh, and because it was a tremendous Shippy moment!! Otherwise, um, I lost my train of thought.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X