This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir
    *stumbles out of the coat closet with eyes closed to the bright light and opens eyes slowly*

Hey, where's the bright light? Where's any light? AHHHH!

*trips over cats that are sitting at the door waiting for dinner*

Well, I have finished looking through the entire thread for the Third Annual Sam/Jack Ship Day. What a lot of fun that was. I'm going to mark my calendar and start saving up shippy thoughts and stuff for the Fourth Annual!

While I was there, I found the reference to:

That can be viewed at this post from Token in the thread (hope I do this right)
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1224
    Yes! That is the other sniff debate I was talking about Thank you for finding it!

Comment

Hello everyone.
      Just popping in to say HI. I will never catch up with all I'm missing.....( ahhhhckk) Real life is going full force and I get to read a few pages about every three days. Let me know if I have missed something really important please. I miss knowing what everyone is talking about and being in a the loop, so to speak.
      Welcome to anyone who is new
      and I'm sure I've missed many birthdays....so Hope you had a happy one if I did.
      Have a great week.

Comment

(((((((((Lana)))))))))
        We're just discussing odds n ends, fanfiction and favourite colours...just the general state of affairs really...I hate it when RL gets you bogged down.

UhSir - Any sig preferences? Colours Images etc????
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Re: the Chimera sniff
          That can be viewed at this post from Token in the thread
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1224
          I dug into the DVD and here is the commentary from William Waring, Director.
          Adding spoiler tags in case there are those who don't like the commentaries.
          Spoiler:

"This is fun 'cause Rick sensed something different about her and he actually sniffs her a little. [laughs] ...thought that was really cute!"

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            UhSir - Any sig preferences? Colours Images etc????
            Colors: green (duh!)

edited to add:
            (((sueKay))) thank you!

Comment

Hi, gatewatcher! Good to see you checking in with the Ship Family!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Hi, gatewatcher! Good to see you checking in with the Ship Family!

Jack: CONGRATULATIONS, SG-1FANINTN!!!
                1000 BIG, HONKIN' POSTS!!! GO GIRL!!!

*thanks to unknown capper
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of commentaries (umm, you are the only one speaking of commentaries at the moment so, technically, you're talking to yourself. Oy! I've got to get a real life!)

I set the commentaries on for Grace and jumped to the Jacob scene. Interesting ship talk!

Jump to the Jack scene and
                  Spoiler:
                  Peter Woeste: "Showdown time."
                  His commentary is, um, interesting and at the end of the scene he says, "She [Sam] makes the decision that, nah, this is, this can't be the, well they both made that decision that, uh, this isn't the way the relationship should evolve."

Me personally? My only questions to Director Woeste are, "Have you watched any of the other shows and, did you even speak the writers of this episode?"
                  Last edited by UhSir; 21 August 2005, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Speaking of commentaries (umm, you are the only one speaking of commentaries at the moment so, technically, you're talking to yourself. Oy! I've got to get a real life!)

I set the commentaries on for Grace and jumped to the Jacob scene. Interesting ship talk!

Jump to the Jack scene and
                    Spoiler:
                    Peter Woeste: "Showdown time."
                    His commentary is, um, interesting and at the end of the scene he says, "She [Sam] makes the decision that, nah, this is, this can't be the, well they both made that decision that, uh, this isn't the way the relationship should evolve."

Me personally? My only questions to Director Woeste are, "Have you watched any of the other shows and, did you even speak the writers of this episode?"
                    The commentary on Grace (imo) was horrible. It was like they told him five minutes before they started recording to say anything and he only spoke about direction techniques, nothing about the direction the writers or actor were going with the script. In Lost City commentary they talked how the original script was written compared to how it was presented on TV they even spoke about spoilers in season 8. Everyone spoke AT, PD, BW and I think even MJ put in his opinion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      UPDATED SHIPPER FAMILY COLOUR TALLY

BLUE - Gate_Girl12, Shipaholic, Alex_ONeill, SG1-Fanintn
                      PURPLE - Bren Ren, Queen Eleta, Pittsburghgirl
                      GREEN - UhSir, SG1-Fanintn, Shelsfc
                      RED - Gate_Girl12, sugarshaker
                      AQUA - Suekay
                      YELLOW - Gatebee
                      PURPLE- Queen Eleta
                      MAGENTA - Galaxy
                      NAVY - Hulabaloo
                      NOVA SCOTIA SALMON - nell (What? You asked!! Hee, hee!!)
                      SILVER - Cathain

...If I've missed you out...just let me know!!!!

And BLUE is in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!
                      yes you've missed me out ! so it's one more point for blue
                      Last edited by lonely_star; 21 August 2005, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I'll throw in a vote for purple.

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, checking in for today. Hope everyone who isn't feelin' to great gets better.

(((sueKay))) lovin' the new pics, etc. Glad to see your new program is going well.

(((Cathain))) looking forward to the new fanfics if the teasers are anything to go by. Hurry up and write them so I can emerge myself in some fanfic

Comment

Suekay & Cathain just been reading some of your wonderful fics and wanted to give you some green but alas am not allowed so here is a green hug instead (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

Going to watch BeachHead now Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

hey guys, finally getting my backside into gear and creating a new website (my first...scary!!!). So if anyone would like me to host their fics or pics, let me know. Also, if anyone would be so kind as to allow me linkage to their site...I'd be indebted.

Cheers.

Comment

Gate Girl - I'm quite good at anything web related, so if you need help with free hosts, layouts etc...just PM me!!!

And I'll put a link up to your site at my next update!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X