This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Thanks, Cathain! I just added your site to My Favorites list!! Actually, do any of you have my problem? I have toooooo many (did I just say that?) Sam and Jack/Stargate websites and not enough folders to organize! What I mean is that I have to clean house! No, I mean I need more folders! Everything stays, I just need better organization! My "Favorite stargate sites" is like, 30 plus!! That includes fanfiction and Stargate-pedia type sites and some stories and RDA site and Amanda site! You see what I mean? Then there's the favorite fanfiction site and the Fan Awards sites. Heck, laziness or procrastination must be the root of my problem!! Yeah, instead of reorganizing what I have, I started a new folder: "New Stargate sites since August 2005!!!" So, now I'm just dumping everything in there......OY!!!
    Me too! It takes me ages to find some stuff, I just keep adding sites as I find them so its getting worse.

Comment

I have a MASSIVE storage problem for my Documents...my C Hard Disc got so clogged up, I had to move it to D and rename it!!! I have over 100 Stargate, Voyager, Fanfic and graphics related links, and I've downloaded well over a hundred web templates!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The part that really got me thinking in Out of Mind was when Sam wakes up and see's Jack and Sam's Hand in on Jack's Arm.My Shipper sensors were going Crazy.I really Love that Part.The Hug was great as well.It really seemed like Sam and Jack were a couple.The Sam and Jack Ship has been tough because there will be no Ship and all of a sudden we get an episode like Out of Time and you cannot help but think what am I missing?

Comment

Well Sue I'm glad I could give you an idea and it sounds like everyone has a problem with storage, I try to go through every few months but I never delete anything

Comment

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say that I've posted one of the new stories here on Gateworld and on FanFiction.net (though it's not on my official website yet)

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/comea.html

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2545552/1/

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              ROFL....

What did I do? I created a shipmonster

Suekay, I'm still around, can't post much, I've an herniated disc and I just got worse in the past days, due to the pain killers and the pain in my lower back, the only place for me is in bed to feel OK... that means no comp for me, although I try to peek in read and if pain allows, post

I will take Mei Mei's advice though.... although while she imagines fanfics stories while she is in therapy, I will have my RL imagination fly with me and RDA
              I'm so sorry you're having back trouble. About five years ago, I bent over to pick up a piece of paper off the floor at work.....and four hours later, getting up was excrutiating! Off to the emergency room I went, and after a series of x-rays and other painful experiements, I was given really good meds and sent home to rest. I spent the next four days in the recliner, praying I wouldn't have to get up! They think it was a pinched nerve. Since then, I've been a-ok (* knocks on wood *).....but I really sympathize with you, sweetie!

To make this post on topic.....I'm sure Jack could sympathize too.....because of his knee troubles!

Comment

((((((((((((LOL4JACK)))))))))))))))))

You take it easy...just pop on when you feel like it...Herniated disc...ouch!

As for RL imagination...I like to imagine that I'm Sam...

brains
                intellect
                kick ass
                ...and Jack O'Neill to go home to at the end of the day

hee hee!

Anywho...

ANYONE WANT A SIG???? SINCE I HAVE A NEW COOL AND SNAZZY GRAPHICS PROGRAM

actually I've just figured out how to use it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  The part that really got me thinking in Out of Mind was when Sam wakes up and see's Jack and Sam's Hand in on Jack's Arm.My Shipper sensors were going Crazy.I really Love that Part.The Hug was great as well.It really seemed like Sam and Jack were a couple.The Sam and Jack Ship has been tough because there will be no Ship and all of a sudden we get an episode like Out of Time and you cannot help but think what am I missing?
                  The other day I saw "In the Line of Duty" and wow I had forgotten how shippy the episode is. Especially the locker room scene and when she yells Jack , don't leave me and the single Jack tear! I think that what sold me on SG-1. It was Bane that sold my kids. They were little at the time and liked the water gun scenes.
                  sigpic

Comment

On the subject of back pain...my mum has nerve damage from her epidural when she had me, and her 6th and 7th vertebrae are crumbling.

Hope the latter doesn't prove to be hereditary...I've inherited enough bad health as it is.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      I'm so sorry you're having back trouble. About five years ago, I bent over to pick up a piece of paper off the floor at work.....and four hours later, getting up was excrutiating! Off to the emergency room I went, and after a series of x-rays and other painful experiements, I was given really good meds and sent home to rest. I spent the next four days in the recliner, praying I wouldn't have to get up! They think it was a pinched nerve. Since then, I've been a-ok (* knocks on wood *).....but I really sympathize with you, sweetie!

To make this post on topic.....I'm sure Jack could sympathize too.....because of his knee troubles!
                      995 post--5 more to go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        he was also trying to get a peek at her peaks too.

sally
                        Oh, Sally, you're making me blush! Not! Tee-hee!
                        Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Ah! But there is another sniffage debate - the "Chimera" sniff.
                        Originally posted by Oma-1
                        What debate? *innocent look* That sniff just IS

The real debate there is what shampoo is Sam using - and where can I get it in the UK
                        Amen, Oma-1!
                        Originally posted by trupi
                        Oma you got to be kidding! You have six kids and one is on its way and you want the shampoo that Sam uses. Honey, whatever you are using now,you should send to Sam!
                        Trupi.....so funny! Sorry, Oma-1! I accidentally gave you one more child. It'll be six when the new one gets here. Sigh. Math was never my strong suit. That's why I'm not a kick-a$trophysicist!
                        Originally posted by nell
                        OK, so the PDA takes care of the light problem!!! What about the giggling and squeeing?? Now, there's no doohickey to stop that nor should there be!!!
                        My husband sleeps right through it. Just make sure to give him enough honey-dos that he never gets enough sleep, and it'll be no problem at all. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          <snip>
                          BTW, someone (Mary?) asked about who does the shipper shop. Sacme, our ship sistah, is the person you want to talk to. If you PM her, I'm sure she'll get back to you.
                          Yep, it was me! Thank you soooo much! I've asked here three times, and really appreciate your letting me know. <g>

Take care!!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

*stumbles out of the coat closet with eyes closed to the bright light and opens eyes slowly*

Hey, where's the bright light? Where's any light? AHHHH!

*trips over cats that are sitting at the door waiting for dinner*

Well, I have finished looking through the entire thread for the Third Annual Sam/Jack Ship Day. What a lot of fun that was. I'm going to mark my calendar and start saving up shippy thoughts and stuff for the Fourth Annual!

While I was there, I found the reference to:
                            Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                            Oh someone said something about a blue/green debate, and that reminded me of a GIF on the shipper day thread about the Sniff Debate. I just watched that ep with the commentary on, and it was definitely a sniff, and something that RDA adlibbed.
                            That can be viewed at this post from Token in the thread (hope I do this right)
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1224

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Hello Shippers

<snip>

UPDATED SHIPPER FAMILY COLOUR TALLY

BLUE - Gate_Girl12, Shipaholic, Alex_ONeill, SG1-Fanintn
                              PURPLE - Bren Ren, Queen Eleta, Pittsburghgirl
                              GREEN - UhSir, SG1-Fanintn, Shelsfc
                              RED - Gate_Girl12, sugarshaker
                              AQUA - Suekay
                              YELLOW - Gatebee
                              PURPLE- Queen Eleta
                              MAGENTA - Galaxy
                              NAVY - Hulabaloo
                              NOVA SCOTIA SALMON - nell (What? You asked!! Hee, hee!!)
                              SILVER - Cathain

...If I've missed you out...just let me know!!!!

And BLUE is in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Okay, now I'm going to be the difficult one - again. <g> My favorite colors are burgundy and cobalt blue.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                ANYONE WANT A SIG???? SINCE I HAVE A NEW COOL AND SNAZZY GRAPHICS PROGRAM
                                Me! Can I? Please, can I? I don't have a sig.

Will you make a shippy sig for me please?

Comment

Working...
                                X