This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Cathain - just read some more of your fics...

THEY'RE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awwww

And on top of those I wrote three new ones yesterday! Here are the titles:
    • Come A Little Closer
    • Not Just A Woman
    • In My Dreams

AND I created some 'teasers' for my possible new series called Time Share and for those of you who haven't checked out the possible new romantic romp between Sam and Jack please do! Click Here for S/J!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      he was also trying to get a peek at her peaks too.

sally
      Sally, honey, why am I not surprised with your mischievous remark??? **thinks to self...she is sooo right** Hee, hee!! Twin Peaks ^^ ??
      **looks both ways for mods** Points to Sally**
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        What debate? *innocent look* That sniff just IS

The real debate there is what shampoo is Sam using - and where can I get it in the UK
        Oma you got to be kidding! You have six kids and one is on its way and you want the shampoo that Sam uses. Honey, whatever you are using now,you should send to Sam!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Just take a copy of your sig pic with you and your are GUARANTEED shippy dreams of RDA I'm sure he'll help you to feel better soon. If not, we'll send in Jacob with his hand device thingy.

Hubby just bought a pda off e-bay today for next to nothing (compared to buying them new anyway). I'm trying to persuade him to let me have it - then I can download and read my shippy fic in bed without having to disturb him with the light
          OK, so the PDA takes care of the light problem!!! What about the giggling and squeeing?? Now, there's no doohickey to stop that nor should there be!!!
          sigpic

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATHAIN'S GOING TO WRITE TIMESHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bounces off the walls*

I've been waiting for this
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Oma you got to be kidding! You have six kids and one is on its way and you want the shampoo that Sam uses. Honey, whatever you are using now,you should send to Sam!
              I have six kids, too, and now you're telling me it's because of my shampoo!!
              My H.S. biology teachers were so wrong!! Well, that explains why certain, *ahem* things, didn't work.
              sig by PM

Comment

Just a quick thing...

can't be bothered writing fic or making webbys just now and I've drawn a blank in the fan art department so...

IF YOU WANT A SIG, LET ME KNOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT IN IT!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATHAIN'S GOING TO WRITE TIMESHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bounces off the walls*

I've been waiting for this
                  Ah to further tease Sue...the teasers!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                    I have six kids, too, and now you're telling me it's because of my shampoo!!
                    My H.S. biology teachers were so wrong!! Well, that explains why certain, *ahem* things, didn't work.
                    Oh my! I think I got Oma confused with you. You have six kids-Does Oma? or Is she just with child? I'm sorry, Carolina told me and I must have gotten my shippers confused! Whatever, but there should be a warning on shampoo bottles-can increase family size if not used with discretion!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooooohhh! This looks like its gonna be good, cant wait. How long before its gonna be ready?

Comment

TN, Trupi, QE - You guys are scaring the life outta me It's 5 kids with 1 on the way (crosses fingers scan next week confirms only 1 )

I gotta change my shampoo! All this time I thought it was .... I gotta change my shampoo!

Nell - I hadn't thought of that problem! Don't tell the hubby
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                          Oooooohhh! This looks like its gonna be good, cant wait. How long before its gonna be ready?
                          I'm not sure yet, I'm working on a few other series but I am trying to get it roughly done. Any ideas for a situation? Just head over to the website and leave a comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            I'm not sure yet, I'm working on a few other series but I am trying to get it roughly done. Any ideas for a situation? Just head over to the website and leave a comment
                            Thanks, Cathain! I just added your site to My Favorites list!! Actually, do any of you have my problem? I have toooooo many (did I just say that?) Sam and Jack/Stargate websites and not enough folders to organize! What I mean is that I have to clean house! No, I mean I need more folders! Everything stays, I just need better organization! My "Favorite stargate sites" is like, 30 plus!! That includes fanfiction and Stargate-pedia type sites and some stories and RDA site and Amanda site! You see what I mean? Then there's the favorite fanfiction site and the Fan Awards sites. Heck, laziness or procrastination must be the root of my problem!! Yeah, instead of reorganizing what I have, I started a new folder: "New Stargate sites since August 2005!!!" So, now I'm just dumping everything in there......OY!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Thanks, Cathain! I just added your site to My Favorites list!! Actually, do any of you have my problem? I have toooooo many (did I just say that?) Sam and Jack/Stargate websites and not enough folders to organize! What I mean is that I have to clean house! No, I mean I need more folders! Everything stays, I just need better organization! My "Favorite stargate sites" is like, 30 plus!! That includes fanfiction and Stargate-pedia type sites and some stories and RDA site and Amanda site! You see what I mean? Then there's the favorite fanfiction site and the Fan Awards sites. Heck, laziness or procrastination must be the root of my problem!! Yeah, instead of reorganizing what I have, I started a new folder: "New Stargate sites since August 2005!!!" So, now I'm just dumping everything in there......OY!!!
                              Nope I got the same problem. Stargate everywhere!

Comment

Cathain -

I've thought about what I can do...

and your pics have given me the inspiration!!!

I created a whole host of O'Neills for the Hell's trilogy...think I'll go and make art for them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X