• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay

*looks around*

*spies a tumbleweed*

*looks worried*

Did I scare everyone away???
    Uh, (looks down shyly, shuffles feet), I know someone who is trying to make it to 1,000 posts by bedtime tonight......but I---I mean SHE----has to go out to dinner right now!

Back in a couple of hours!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Well, with six children.....I can understand why your brains are fried. So I tried to help (above). When does school start there?
      High school Sep 6th, Juniors 7th.

D'ya think Jack could speak to Thor so I can borrow the time dilation device? My need is far greater

Thanks for the help - I couldn't think of anything rated less than NC-17
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

*looks around*

*spies a tumbleweed*

*looks worried*

Did I scare everyone away???
        I'm here, I'm just watching stargate. I'm up to the sixth season now.
        Who-ho!

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Ah, yes......THAT sniffage/snuggle/nuzzle......sigh!
          Ah! But there is another sniffage debate - the "Chimera" sniff.

There's a better animation somewhere in the Shipper Day thread.

Comment

Gee, I never noticed any sniffage in Out of Mind.....but that was probably because I zeroed in on.....

Jack LEERING at Sam's naked back!
            he was also trying to get a peek at her peaks too.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              ROFL....

What did I do? I created a shipmonster

Suekay, I'm still around, can't post much, I've an herniated disc and I just got worse in the past days, due to the pain killers and the pain in my lower back, the only place for me is in bed to feel OK... that means no comp for me, although I try to peek in read and if pain allows, post

I will take Mei Mei's advice though.... although while she imagines fanfics stories while she is in therapy, I will have my RL imagination fly with me and RDA
              Just take a copy of your sig pic with you and your are GUARANTEED shippy dreams of RDA I'm sure he'll help you to feel better soon. If not, we'll send in Jacob with his hand device thingy.

Hubby just bought a pda off e-bay today for next to nothing (compared to buying them new anyway). I'm trying to persuade him to let me have it - then I can download and read my shippy fic in bed without having to disturb him with the light
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                he was also trying to get a peek at her peaks too.

sally
                LMAO! Uh-huh. Wasn't quite sure where to put his hands later on either
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Ah! But there is another sniffage debate - the "Chimera" sniff.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...in_n/sniff.jpg

There's a better animation somewhere in the Shipper Day thread.

What debate? *innocent look* That sniff just IS

The real debate there is what shampoo is Sam using - and where can I get it in the UK
                  sigpic

Comment

Cathain - just read some more of your fics...

THEY'RE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Just take a copy of your sig pic with you and your are GUARANTEED shippy dreams of RDA I'm sure he'll help you to feel better soon. If not, we'll send in Jacob with his hand device thingy.

Hubby just bought a pda off e-bay today for next to nothing (compared to buying them new anyway). I'm trying to persuade him to let me have it - then I can download and read my shippy fic in bed without having to disturb him with the light
                      OMA, once again "brilliant minds" I was going to write that my sig pic is helping me get into $&())#% but there weren't PG 13 thoughts

I bought a PDA in December for RL, since work was going crazy, to many meetings in to many countries so I thought it would help me to get organized, but after a couple fo months, did not use it at all, I kept printing fics to take with me during my flights until one day D'oh why print?... SHIPPY PDA full of fanfics and easy to take to bed

But still need to contact Jacob....

The real debate there is what shampoo is Sam using - and where can I get it in the UK
                      ROFL.....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Oma - move to Scotland...the schools went back here last week!

Poor Bev though...she's stuck with the kids from now until June!

(((((((((((((((((Bev))))))))))))))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

Wish I could afford a PDA,

but living on one hundred pounds a month tends to cut down luxuries.

*grumbles about those idiots at head office...couldn't run a minodge or work out a rota if they tried...grumble*

And they've cut my hours AGAIN...groan...forty pounds a month...I've got friends who get more than that for scratching their behinds and picking their noses.

[/ RL rant]
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I survived the family wedding and the works BBQ and now Im back, it took me a lil' while to catch up (longer than norm due to stupid false nails i decided to apply for the wedding), but I got here at last. If nothing else this weekend gave me some ideas for my fic thats floating around my head.

Favorite colours (not in any particular order) Blue, Green, Brown/Beige

Congrats to everyone on the posting milestones.

Hello and welcome to the newest shipper family members.

And last but not least Happy Birthday Bev.

BTW I love all the spoilers (just dont have the will power to not read them), cant wait to watch Beachead tomorrow when I get it. Love everybodys ideas on what S&J have been up to

Comment

I want it here in the US too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                I want it here in the US too!
                                I don't think the shampoo comes with the hair-sniffing Jack...

Wish it did!
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X