Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More milestones for the Sam/Jack Ship Family!

Congratulations, LOL4JACK, on 700 posts! (((Carolina)))
    Congratulations, Trupi, on 600 posts!
    Congratulations, shipper hannah, for 600 posts!
    Congratulations, Sugarshaker, on 300 posts!

Welcome, gwenhwyfar and NG.1!
    Welcome back, Terrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
      In 'Chimera', Sam and Jack are in the elevator together and Sam leans past Jack to press a button and it appears that Jack sniffs her hair. Which, of course he does.
      Oh heck yeah! There was definate sniffage. If I remember correctly even Feli said that there was sniffage and she's not even a shipper. Now if I could only get Major Clanger to admit that there was some sniffage in the corridor of the Gou'ald ship in Out of Mind.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Oh heck yeah! There was definate sniffage. If I remember correctly even Feli said that there was sniffage and she's not even a shipper. Now if I could only get Major Clanger to admit that there was some sniffage in the corridor of the Gou'ald ship in Out of Mind.
        Gee, I never noticed any sniffage in Out of Mind.....but that was probably because I zeroed in on.....

Jack LEERING at Sam's naked back!

Comment

Hey guy's

I thought I would pop in and say hi!

I haven’t been able to catch up yet with all the posts but I have seen some of the pics people have been posting. Very nice! I hope everyone who watched Beachhead enjoyed it. I haven't seen it and won't until whenever it airs in the UK. And I am not reading any spoilers for it either (it’s hard not to ). But I have heard from some of my friends who said it was good and it was great to see Sam back! So I can't wait to see it!

Anyhoo,

I doubt I will be around much (probably not at all) for the next 6 weeks or so because I am starting my placement tomorrow. And I will be doing full time and at any hour of the day. Plus my great uni decided that we should also have the joy of doing an assignment in those 6 weeks too!

I will miss you all. But hey, when I come back it will nearly be Stargate time for us UKers!

Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hi, Twisted Angel! Good luck on your project for the next six weeks! Please check in with us if you get a chance. After Beach Head, I'm now optimistic that we may get some more shippy innuendo soon.....and you sure don't want to miss that!!!!!

And did you notice? Another milestone!!!

Congratulations, Twisted Angel, on 700 posts!

Til we see you again, take care! By the way, Sam and Jack have a message for you before you go.....

SAM: Did you hear? Twisted Angel is going to be away for six weeks working on a project.
            JACK: I doubt it. With all the hints we have planned for the shippers in S9, she'll have to check in occasionally!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              There was a debate? Gee, I thought it was obvious to the whole galaxy....

As for Out Of Mind... that was a lot more than mere sniffage... that was full on snuggling and even a bit of nuzzling!

That's my story and I'm...

Oh never mind, you know the routine...
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Gee, I never noticed any sniffage in Out of Mind.....but that was probably because I zeroed in on.....

Jack LEERING at Sam's naked back!
                The sniffage/snuggle/nuzzle was well after the naked back ogling... Which was totally not fair for poor Sam, since she didn't get to enjoy NekkidJack!

I'm just sayin....
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                  There was a debate? Gee, I thought it was obvious to the whole galaxy....

As for Out Of Mind... that was a lot more than mere sniffage... that was full on snuggling and even a bit of nuzzling!

That's my story and I'm...

Oh never mind, you know the routine...
                  Squee!!!!!

Comment

Hellooo, shippers!! Been away again, unfortunately I always seem to miss more of this thread than I actually read... what the hey, that's RL for you!

Nice to see you're all as mad as ever
                    What's with the colour tally?

Comment

Hi, Twisted Angel! Good luck on your project for the next six weeks! Please check in with us if you get a chance. After Beach Head, I'm now optimistic that we may get some more shippy innuendo soon.....and you sure don't want to miss that!!!!!

And did you notice? Another milestone!!!

Congratulations, Twisted Angel, on 700 posts!

Til we see you again, take care! By the way, Sam and Jack have a message for you before you go.....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...Avatar2017.jpg

SAM: Did you hear? Twisted Angel is going to be away for six weeks working on a project.
                      JACK: I doubt it. With all the hints we have planned for the shippers in S9, she'll have to check in occasionally!
                      Aaawww thank you sg-1fanintn. I love the pic!

((((((((((sg-1fanintn)))))))))))

Well I am student nurse in this is my first placement. It's all new to me and you have so much to do in those 6 weeks! But yeah, I will try and pop in once or twice on days off if I can! Ooohh well I hope there are some shippy bits in some eps to come too. I am optimistic as well! Can't wait until October!

Thank you!

(((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Out of Mind really brings back great memories.I remember thinking during the episode that Sam and Jack have really gotten close.It felt like I missed an episode.I was thinking that Sam and Jack were on there way to being together.Boy was I way off.Out of Mind and D&C really had me confused as far as the Ship.After both episodes I was thinking it will not be long until Sam and Jack are together.

Comment

Wonderful, Cathain! But (* taps foot impatiently *) where are the links to those new stories? We always want new stories!

I think I'm going to get at least one of them up today I've just got to run to the store first.

Comment

*looks at SG1-Fanintn's 'update' post*

I'll get started on the rest of these!!!!!!

I'm finally figuring out how to use my newest graphics program!!!!

As for the colour tally...just seeing which colour is most popular so I can make the shipper site that colour
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

*looks at SG1-Fanintn's 'update' post*

I'll get started on the rest of these!!!!!!

I'm finally figuring out how to use my newest graphics program!!!!

As for the colour tally...just seeing which colour is most popular so I can make the shipper site that colour
                              Wow, Suekay, thank you so much.... it's so cool, can I keep it , although I can't use it on myself

SG1Fanintn, you are so great at looking for milestone post, I feel bad that I've overlooked some but I'l keep my eyes open for your 1000 soon !!!!!!!!

All, thanks also for the congrats... I love milestones , they are like birthdays... and cakes

Suekay, regarding the color poll it's hard for me to answer, it all depends on what, where, when why just one... but lets say that I'm in a green and white phase "nature" "mint" "jasmin"... with a touch of pink... flowers

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Out of Mind really brings back great memories.I remember thinking during the episode that Sam and Jack have really gotten close.It felt like I missed an episode.I was thinking that Sam and Jack were on there way to being together.Boy was I way off.Out of Mind and D&C really had me confused as far as the Ship.After both episodes I was thinking it will not be long until Sam and Jack are together.
                                Yes, the followup to those eps really sucked. Sorry, but that's how it feels, especially now looking back on the entire eight year course of the shiparc. The second half the series was a virtual ship wasteland, and what do they think will reddem it? Introducing an *Other* seven and a half years into the Ship? Bahh...

That's why I wrote "It was a Good Year" (no, I'm not self-promoting this time, honest!); I think up to the trip to 1969, Sam & Jack had built up a really strong, close friendship, with all those undercurrents running through building up our beloved UST factor.

Then, right after they get back from the past, we get Out of Mind/Into the Fire, the back ogling, the oh-so-shippy embrace in the coridor, and The Hug That Just Went ON And On And On...

A few eps later, Point Of View... then the debated HundredDays/ShadesofGrey Arc, as I've said before, those two are totally tied together in my ship-universe... They left some serious issues in that completely untouched, unless you look really closely... If you watch the eps after SoG, Sam does a lot of distance keeping between herself and Jack, and a lot of the time, poor Danny-boy was used a s a physical buffer between them. This went on until Daniel's disappearance in Crystal Skull.

Then we got the Fishing Invites of Nemesis and Small Victories... Uhh... Jack trying to make up to Sam? Then Upgrades, which left us feeling like we were missing something, then D&C hits like a sonic boom throughout the SG1 Fandom, and we at long last have the PROOF UNDENIABLE that Sam & Jack have something going on...

Window of Opportunity... Self-explanitory, and once again, Sam gets jipped, cos she has no *official* memory of the KISS!

Then...SHIP HEAVEN! Beneath the Surface!!

Then... SHIP HELL!! Entity!! Jack has to kill the woman he loves!!!!!! Oh, the ANGST!!!!

Then.... well, ummm..... Not a hell of a lot. Not until Paradise Lost in the end of Season Six. A couple of tiny hints here and there--"Welcome to my life!" from Sam in the Season Five Opener, Enemies.... The tiniest hint in Desperate Measure (one of the biggest wasted opportunities of that season, if not the entire series, right after Grace and Chimera and A$$inity, of course!).... A sniglet in "Frozen" when they send Sam in to talk Jack into taking the Tok'ra symbiote cos they knew he wouldn't be able to say no to her....

And that brings us to season seven. This was the make it or break it point, and for me they broke it. Starting with the Hallucination Conversation and all the way through to the present.

<Great Big Heavy Melodramatic Sigh>

I really wish TIIC had had the... gumption... to take the ship and run with it, boldly but with all due respect to the Air Force... After all, as I've said before... It's Frigging TV. Give them Presidential Permission to tie the knot, in consideration of the numerous times they've saved the planet, the galaxy, and even the entire flippiing universe as we know it, and let them get it on already!!!

Whew!

/ShipDisectionHyperAnalysis.

I'm gonna go bury my head back in fic writing for a while... And what the hey, I can't resist one more shameless plug.... I rewrote the Hallucination Conversation the way I so desperately wish we had seen play out on screen. LONG LIVE FANFIC!!!

SAM & JACK ARE TOGETHER!!! FOREVER AND EVER!!!
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X