X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen
    ROFLMAO!

If Ba'al pulls a fifth... Yup, still in the gutter.... Quick, someone put up some hot Sam & Jack pics!
    In what episode did Ba'al show interest in Sam? (I'm sorry I missed it or it went over my head) Next -that is so HOT of a post. If GW takes it away, may Ba'al torture them for a millenium! Copyright it and sell it! I be the first on line. Fab pic!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      In what episode did Ba'al show interest in Sam? (I'm sorry I missed it or it went over my head) Next -that is so HOT of a post. If GW takes it away, may Ba'al torture them for a millenium! Copyright it and sell it! I be the first on line. Fab pic!
      I just went back through the FAQ's, cause I'd forgotten they'd tightened the pics rules here... but this isn't a manip of anyone, it's just a cropped cap from Hathor and a cropped cap from Chimera, with the Grace kiss... on a Netu background... Jeeze, I hope I didn't offend!

As for Ba'al...it was a joke, not something that's happened or expected to happen... fearing the worst, perhaps... but it's not a spoiler or anything like that!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Beautiful words and pics!!! **sigh** Bu...bu...but, no Google???? **stomps foot**
        Ok, a hint just for you. From a movie musical that came out last year.
        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          Can't say I loved the hair. In the two pictures I saw, it looked like a rats nest. (Sorry, just my opinion.) Somebody, quick, call "What Not to Wear"!! (They can do Vala's clothes and Sam's hair! LOL) But, on the other hand, if it was only like that 'cause she just rolled out of bed with Jack, I could forgive it. Heaven knows, if it were me, I'd want to eke out every little second with him!
          "What Not to Wear"! Ha! Anyway, I'm new and I just had to join in this conversation. I kinda think Sam looks better with her hair longish, like in season 4. And it would probably look good wavy too...if she used some leave-in conditioner.
          I think I'll pass on commenting on the 'reasons' people are giving on why Sam's hair may have been in that condition...except to say "If only!"

This may be OT but I have to ask. Just what does the color Peridot look like? This has been bugging me since I heard it mentioned on the show.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I just went back through the FAQ's, cause I'd forgotten they'd tightened the pics rules here... but this isn't a manip of anyone, it's just a cropped cap from Hathor and a cropped cap from Chimera, with the Grace kiss... on a Netu background... Jeeze, I hope I didn't offend!

As for Ba'al...it was a joke, not something that's happened or expected to happen... fearing the worst, perhaps... but it's not a spoiler or anything like that!
            It's great and I knew where you got the caps. I don't think you offended anyone but I not the one to speak on offending! But- Make lots more!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              LOL! Actually, I've kind of returned to older eps for inspiration. I am thinking about a series of "episode epilogues" to show what the real relationship was behind the scenes... In my crazy little imagination, I have them doing the dirty deed starting somewhere around Entity or maybe Tangent and continuing until they have a huge fight or something which resulted in the "Ep That Shall Not Be Named" and the resulting potatohead series of disasters.

Okay, yes, I am on muscle relaxers and this brilliant idea struck me while hooked up to an electrical current and a heating pad during physical therapy today... *shakes head*

It's all a pipe dream at the moment. Work and real life has kept me from writing too much lately and the fact that my website is running out of room and I need to revamp that first... *growl*

Okay, need more muscle relaxers...
              Alrighty!!! I think you need to calm down some more......

*slides a 32 oz. glass of straight 150 proof vodka MM's way*

Comment

No doubt the joke has been made before but I’m bored and I was going through my pictures…anyway…

Jack in a Box!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  And that would be....?

Hi mad_gater!!!
                  Check your PM for info on my "alternative method."

Comment

Bren thanks for the Picture.I blame
                    Spoiler:
                    Fifth for giving me the Baal doing something to Sam Nightmare.Fifth gives all bad Guys a bad name.I also heard Baal is suppose to be Brainwashing some of the Jaffa and I have this Nightmare Baal will try to Brainwash Sam.Great I just gave TPTB an idea.The Ori are my hope for a no nonsense Villian.I guess after 9 Years of waiting for the Sam and Jack Ship I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.I will feel much better when character like Baal and Barrett are gone.Maybe Thor can come up with a Device to make all Men have no interest in Sam except Jack.It's worth a try.

Comment

Well... Since ya asked so nicely...

I've got one more for ya!

I just love playing with Sam & Jack... they're so easy to work with!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Check your PM for info on my "alternative method."
                        Oy, I saw your PM! **head throbbing from instructions** I haven't had any computer science classes! This looks, um, complicated!! Could it be that since Hubby and I just enjoyed a glass of wine that my brain cells are not integrating and synapses are not firing?? I'll try the alternative another time! thanks, I think!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          Beachhead spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          I too felt that Sam and Jack worked together to set up that little scene in Landry's office and that felt nice. A little flashback to the good ol' days. This was the first episode of the season that I was actually excited to see. Not that I haven't enjoyed the season thus far, because I have, but this is the first time where I was actually counting the hours. It is so great to have Sam back. I wish that they had given her and Vala more interaction though. That had a lot of possibilities. And it would figure that the episode that I actually really like Vala is her last one. If they could have made her this way in the last 5 episodes I would have been happy to jump on the Vala fanwagon.

Also, as I was watching BSG tonight I couldn't help but compare how they are handling the Starbuck/Apollo angle vs. how the Sam/Jack stuff has been handled so far. I love that it's pretty much blatant how the two characters feel for each other and I love how everybody who's involved with the show admits as much and actually seems to be pretty pysched about that possible storyline. The actors are very vocal in their approval of it and the fact that they want those two characters to hook up. Sigh.
                          I like the Lee/Kara angle as well...

Comment

And just one more before I crash...

Gotta love these meds, I have to give them credit every bit as much as the muse for these past few walls!

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER!!! FOREVER!!!

Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

And just one more before I crash...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/ColorizedPortraitofDesireSmall.jpg

Gotta love these meds, I have to give them credit every bit as much as the muse for these past few walls!

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER!!! FOREVER!!!
                              Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well... Since ya asked so nicely...

I've got one more for ya!

I just love playing with Sam & Jack... they're so easy to work with!
                                My god, I am loving these pics. Keep em coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X