Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is in Beneath the Surface when Jack says he remembers feeling feelings.

This is my favorite also, but especially when Sam says something like, "There are thing I like about this place." And then she leans on Jack's shoulder. They are in a miserable situation, but they are together.

And Hello. This is my first post.
    Amytay
    amytay
    Fort Ancient, Ohio
    (It's a real place)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Glad to hear you're recovering! Take it easy! As for me, after watching Beach Head
      Spoiler:
      Sam's back and SG-1 is starting to look like a team!!! I'm feeling encouraged about some action and adventure coming our way!!
      I love Beach Head. So glad Sam is back to save not only earth from the Ori but also making Stargate SG1 to a better ep this Friday

Comment

Even better how about getting the
        Spoiler:
        Ori to talk to Barrett?One thing I like about the Ori is there is probably little chance the Ori will fall for Sam.Then again I would not put it past TPTB.I still have a bad feeling Baal will try to do something with Sam.I cannot take it if Baal pulls a Fifth and declares his Love for Sam.

Comment

when jack kisses here during the time loop
          My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE

My fave would be the kiss in WOO, while it's 'forgotten' by all but Jack (and maybe Tea'lc) I think it's nice to see that Sam was readily kissing Jack back in the Control-room even when he kissed her by surprise.
            Well can you blame her? RDA/Jack, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              This is from a song that I like, it's the second to last stanza.
              This part of the song just seemed to fit the ship!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../threadsp1.jpg
              Sorry, Mr. Petey, it's not meant to be...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/dcjs1.jpg
              My heart is set on another you see...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/spjack1.jpg
              The wandering soul I was meant to meet....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...woojskiss1.jpg
              Has finally come and swept me off my feet!!

100 points to anyone who knows this song. Well, at least some green.
              ~hint~ I changed 'Mr. Kholi' to 'Mr. Petey'. No Googling!!

Beautiful words and pics!!! **sigh** Bu...bu...but, no Google???? **stomps foot**
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so proud of myself! I just wrote 3...count them THREE...brand-new S/J stories!

They're all song fics in one-way or another but 3 of them!

Okay - my self-appreciation is now over – back to your normal shipper conversation

Comment

Anyone mind if I join the conversation?

While as a diehard shipper I enjoy all the obvious moments (the kiss in Window of Opportunity, the confessions in Divide and Conquer, ect.), The moment that is my favorite is kinda weird.

It is in the episode Enemies. When they are walking through the Goa'uld ship and he asks her how she knows where to go? It ends with him saying 'You go girl'.
                  I know that seems like a weird moment to choose but to me it seens like such a classic moment. They are so at ease with each other, you know?

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Okay...I'd better explain the colour thing...

I'm designing the website for all of the shipper links and I just wanted to see what was the most popular colour, so I could make the site that colour.

Zat's all!
                    peridot?

Comment

Finished watching my tape of "Beachhead." A few comments/questions. Whatshisname says to Vala,
                      Spoiler:
                      "You're not Colonel Carter." Then to Mitchell he says "You're not?...Is he?" Couldn't TPTB let him say "O"Neill?" Okay, at least he's being thought of. And then talked to by phone in the Landry/Sam scene. So Barrett will be in the next ep. What in the world is Sam wearing in the preview of the ep? Looks like something that I hope she wears for Jack. Cam called Sam by her first name again--okay they're
                      supposed to know each other and are both the same rank, but wonder when
                      Spoiler:
                      she's officially in SG-1 again he will continue.

I hope Vala did survive, but have no hope for the guy she zatted.(oops.just found out Vala ringed him out after zatting) Unless Mitchell or Landry will start doing something more she supplied badly needed humor (when not overdone). Not a bad episode mainly because of Sam's return, but I really can't take too much of this "churchy" (for lack of a better term) music always playing when the Ori are there.
                      Still can't figure out if Beau always talks like that or is just playing general.

Sorry, for got to use spoilers at first.
                      Last edited by Gatetrixer; 20 August 2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                        Ooh... Thanks for sharing the Piccies, Gatebee!

Hmm...
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam's hair looks great! I've always liked the slightly longer hair on her, like the early part of season four.... This Sam-hair is very reminiscent of that time... which just happens to also be the shippiest season in Stargate history... Gotta mean something... Oh, I know what it is... She just beamed out of Jack's office in D.C. (told you those Asgard Transporters were pretty Handy-Dandy!) and into Stargate Command, just outside Landry's office. The mussed hair is from their steamy farewell embrace!

Well That's My Story. And I'm Stickin' To It!!

Sam & Jack ARE Together Forever!! So THERE!
                        Can't say I loved the hair. In the two pictures I saw, it looked like a rats nest. (Sorry, just my opinion.) Somebody, quick, call "What Not to Wear"!! (They can do Vala's clothes and Sam's hair! LOL) But, on the other hand, if it was only like that 'cause she just rolled out of bed with Jack, I could forgive it. Heaven knows, if it were me, I'd want to eke out every little second with him!
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Okay, I don't think this is OT, but . . .

Can somebody put me into contact with the shipper who runs the place that has the "ShipperTown" merchandise?

Thank you!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Even better how about getting the
                            Spoiler:
                            Ori to talk to Barrett?One thing I like about the Ori is there is probably little chance the Ori will fall for Sam.Then again I would not put it past TPTB.I still have a bad feeling Baal will try to do something with Sam.I cannot take it if Baal pulls a Fifth and declares his Love for Sam.
                            ROFLMAO!

If Ba'al pulls a fifth... Yup, still in the gutter.... Quick, someone put up some hot Sam & Jack pics!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if this will work, or if Gateworld is going to enjoy it for a late night snack... So Far, So Good...

Ahhh... That's Better!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                                I wonder if this will work, or if Gateworld is going to enjoy it for a late night snack... So Far, So Good...

Ahhh... That's Better!
                                Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X