This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Hi guys. I see you resurrected my deceased thread. It was set up during some rough times on the regular ship thread. Troubles which have, mercifully blown over long ago. Naturally your all welcome to hang out if you like but I just wanted to say the party at the Sam/Jack Ship family Discussion thread is larger, been around longer and probably going to be a lot more fun with everybody in the same place and all. I've gone back there for my shipping and it's just a great place to be
    Sure it is, but here we get to wear straw hats and flip-flops and sip on frothy, fruity drinks!

Comment

I though Beachhead was great as well.I have to give TPTB credit.Sam's return was handled the right way..It may sound silly but I was glad to see Mitchell was not Buddy Buddy with Sam.The only thing I did not like was when Mitchell said the Band was back together.The Band is Jack Sam Daniel and Teal'c.Vala was good last night as well.I think Vala can work as long as it is not 5 or 6 episode in a row and Vala is not the main Star.I still would like to see Jack Sam and Vala together just once.I really think Sam and Jack are together.I think with
      Spoiler:
      Pete and Kerry gone and if the Regs are no longer an issue if Sam and Jack are still not together there idiots.I cannot image Sam and jck finally going Fishing and tna that's it.I cannot picture Sam and Jack saying lets wait a little longer to be together.If Sam and Jack are waiting for the perfect time it will never happen.

Comment

Cathain - I'm compiling a list of all the websites, pages etc run by the Shipper Family...I'm currently at the 2000 post mark in the archive, gathering up links as I go...I've set up the account and tweaking the layout as I go!

On Topic...

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Cathain - I'm compiling a list of all the websites, pages etc run by the Shipper Family...I'm currently at the 2000 post mark in the archive, gathering up links as I go...I've set up the account and tweaking the layout as I go!

On Topic...

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          We shippers are a force to be reckoned with! Go S/J shippers!

Comment

I'm using a new snazzy online page maker and it keeps screwing up! Grr!!!!!

Think I'll set up a simple one in the near future and work on the fancy one later!

Anywho...Who's getting excited about 'Ripple Effect'???

BTW - What one is
            Spoiler:
            Barrett
            in??? Isn't
            Spoiler:
            Sam meant to mention that she's not single in that episode???
            sigpic

Comment

Think I'll set up a simple one in the near future and work on the fancy one later!

BTW - What one is
              Spoiler:
              Barrett
              in??? Isn't
              Spoiler:
              I'm trying to avoid spoilers this season on both SG1 and SGA

Comment

I'm avoiding the SGA spoilers...but I'm an SG1 spoiler junkie!!!!!

It's really strange when I look at the names of all these Atlantis Threads for characters I've never heard of!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

BTW - What one is
                  Spoiler:
                  Barrett
                  in??? Isn't
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Barrett will appear in "Ex Deus Machina". That is next week's episode! If she doesn't mention it to him...to whom else? Let's hope he asks her out once again...LOL

Comment

I'm avoiding the SGA spoilers...but I'm an SG1 spoiler junkie!!!!!

It's really strange when I look at the names of all these Atlantis Threads for characters I've never heard of!!!!!
                    That's right, we had that talk about Maj. Lorne a little while back.

Comment

sueKay I cannot wait.The episode is next week.It may sound mean but I'am really looking forward to seeing
                      Spoiler:
                      Barrett get crushed again.I had it with the guest Stars falling for Sam and I hope this sends a message to Barrett to stop asking out Sam.I'am also looking forward to Ripple Effect.It would be great to have Jack in the episode but lets hope we get some great Ship talk through Sam and Janet.Things are starting to look up for this Season and if Jack is in the Season finale that would be the Icing on the cake.

Comment

This is from a song that I like, it's the second to last stanza.
                        This part of the song just seemed to fit the ship!

Sorry, Mr. Petey, it's not meant to be...

My heart is set on another you see...

The wandering soul I was meant to meet....

Has finally come and swept me off my feet!!

100 points to anyone who knows this song. Well, at least some green.
                        ~hint~ I changed 'Mr. Kholi' to 'Mr. Petey'. No Googling!!
                        Last edited by Queen Eleta; 20 August 2005, 03:02 PM.
                        sig by PM

Comment

JACK: I wonder if this is what it would feel like to hold Bev.
                          May all your Shipper/Thunker dreams come true!!!

Token ~

Comment

galaxy you can bet the House
                            Spoiler:
                            Barrett will ask out Sam again.You can count on Death Taxes and Barrett asking out Sam.Sam will be getting Married to Jack and he will still ask out Sam.Sam has shown no interest in this Guy and I would Love to see Sam set Barrett straight once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              This part of the song just seemed to fit the ship!

Sorry, Mr. Petey, it's not meant to be...

My heart is set on another you see...

The wandering soul I was meant to meet....

Has finally come and swept me off my feet!!

100 points to anyone who knows this song. Well, at least some green.
                              ~hint~ I changed 'Mr. Kholi' to 'Mr. Petey'. No Googling!!
                              No idea what song but fantastic application to SG1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                galaxy you can bet the House
                                Spoiler:
                                Barrett will ask out Sam again.You can count on Death Taxes and Barrett asking out Sam.Sam will be getting Married to Jack and he will still ask out Sam.Sam has shown no interest in this Guy and I would Love to see Sam set Barrett straight once and for all.
                                ROFLMAO
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah...he doesn't give up.
                                I'd love to see that too, ses!
                                Actually I'd love to see Jack telling him that! LOL
                                I don't think he would ask her ever again after that.

The good thing about this is, that this would be a good chance for us to hear Sam actually saying, that she and Jack are together. Just a little confirmation..that's all I'm asking for!!! *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X