This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Hi Nell, I'm not too bad, very tired and I was a bit sore this morning but I'm up and ready to dive into my writing

How are you?
    Glad to hear you're recovering! Take it easy! As for me, after watching Beach Head
    Spoiler:
    Sam's back and SG-1 is starting to look like a team!!! I'm feeling encouraged about some action and adventure coming our way!!
    sigpic

Comment

Okay this is an S/J thread and this is an S/J shipper question (albeit not the average one) anyway...

What if Jack was dead / accended would you want Sam to die to be with him or have her finish her life on Earth?

Basically I got the thought from the story "The Greatest Man I Never Knew" (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1877178/1/)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Glad to hear you're recovering! Take it easy! As for me, after watching Beach Head
        Spoiler:
        Sam's back and SG-1 is starting to look like a team!!! I'm feeling encouraged about some action and adventure coming our way!!
        I completely agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          What if Jack was dead / accended would you want Sam to die to be with him or have her finish her life on Earth?
          I'm a Sam fan first, then a Jack fan, then a S/J ship fan. So my answer would be for Sam to live on!

But the shipper in me says, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Jack will never die as long as Sam is alive!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Spoiler:
            I was just trying to imagine the conversation between Sam and Jack
            Spoiler:
            when he sends her on this mission. Sam would look at him with those big doe eyes and say that she could never be part of SG-1 again without him there. Jack would look at her with that glint in his eye that says he doesn't want to take the chance of loosing her, but once again, they have to sacrifice their personal interets to save the world.
            I'm no writer, though, (as you can see) so I'll leave it up to our many talented fanfic writers to come up with that scene.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Ah yes my kind of place.

*H (everyone please call me H tis easier) walks in and grabs a beanbag and a cocktail*
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                Spoiler:
                when he sends her on this mission. Sam would look at him with those big doe eyes and say that she could never be part of SG-1 again without him there. Jack would look at her with that glint in his eye that says he doesn't want to take the chance of loosing her, but once again, they have to sacrifice their personal interets to save the world.
                I'm no writer, though, (as you can see) so I'll leave it up to our many talented fanfic writers to come up with that scene.
                Who says you're not a writer. It sounds just about perfect to me. I can hear Jack saying those words. After last night's episode
                Spoiler:
                I really think that Jack and Sam have been together. Something she said even made me wonder if he hadn't been at Area 51 with her. I really hope we get to see him soon. I miss him. It did 'feel' like the team was back together, but it still not right without Jack. I too was sorry to see Vala leave--although I have had complaints about her overtly sexual behavior.
                -girlgater

Comment

*Closes eyes to spoliers*

Okay,the picture of them under water, ive seen that a lot, what ep is it from?
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                    *Closes eyes to spoliers*

Okay,the picture of them under water, ive seen that a lot, what ep is it from?
                    It's from season 6: "Descent"

Comment

Spoiler:
                      when he sends her on this mission.
                      A lead-in idea for what you've got
                      Sam is standing in the kitchen reading something that's on the counter. Jack comes up behind her and softly says, "What are you reading?" Sam turns to face him but her shoulder presses into his chest. He puts his hand on her shoulder and
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam would look at him with those big doe eyes and say that she could never be part of SG-1 again without him there. Jack would look at her with that glint in his eye that says he doesn't want to take the chance of loosing her, but once again, they have to sacrifice their personal interets to save the world.
                      Last edited by UhSir; 21 August 2005, 07:07 AM.

Comment

K, thanks.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Okay...I'd better explain the colour thing...

I'm designing the website for all of the shipper links and I just wanted to see what was the most popular colour, so I could make the site that colour.

Zat's all!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Okay...I'd better explain the colour thing...

I'm designing the website for all of the shipper links and I just wanted to see what was the most popular colour, so I could make the site that colour.

Zat's all!
                            Hmmmm....*wonders if Sue is up to something*

((((((((((((((((sue)))))))))))))))))

Comment

Hi guys. I see you resurrected my deceased thread. It was set up during some rough times on the regular ship thread. Troubles which have, mercifully blown over long ago. Naturally your all welcome to hang out if you like but I just wanted to say the party at the Sam/Jack Ship family Discussion thread is larger, been around longer and probably going to be a lot more fun with everybody in the same place and all. I've gone back there for my shipping and it's just a great place to be

Comment

Ooh, tough question! Well, Sam is tied with Jack as my favorite character so that part of me would want her to live on. The shipper in me would, of course, want them to be together. Of course a better solution would be for Jack to re-take human form and come back to be with Sam!

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X