This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought MeiMei would like some...neck for her come back

((((((((((((((((((MeiMei)))))))))))))))))) glad to see you there !!

and it's not toally OT cause it's a pic from THE episode

Comment

I have some other announcements to make sorry for all the pics but it's so much fun for a saturday morning
      So here we go again...

threads
      Jack : What's wrong ?
      Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:40 AM. Reason: in case you're Threads spoiler free

Comment

threads
        Sam : I was worried about Cathain and her car accident..I'm glad she's alright...and there's also Samisjacksgal who failed her exams...
        Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:42 AM. Reason: in case you're Threads spoiler free

Comment

threads
          Sam : and SueKay telling her story about being hit by a car...that certainly should have been terrible.... and now ST-1 who's jobless...and..
          Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:43 AM. Reason: in case you're Threads spoiler free

Comment

threads pic
            Jack interrupting her : I think I got what you need...
            Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:36 AM.

Comment

threads
              Sam : Thanks Jack, I feel much better !! It's just what I needed...
              Jack a little smirk on his lips, obviously very proud of himself : I know...
              Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:39 AM. Reason: just in case some of you are still Threads spoiler free...

Comment

well I think this one is the last one
                oh and before I forget !! nice fic ST-1 !! I really liked it and I'm looking forward to reading a new one !! actually I only read great fic those last few weeks and it's all thank to my dear family !! thanks to all !!!! and talking about fic, do I need to kick your a** again SueKay ??? haven't read In between the threads recently come on girl !! go back to your keyboard

Sam : hum... Jack, aren't you forgetting to say something ??
                Jack looks perplexed so she goes on...almost whispering so the person around couldn't hear
                Sam : you know this morning ...for breakfast... we talked about it...

Jack smirking at the thought of the said morning : sure...congrats on your 100 posts UhSir !!!!

Comment

Hi All
                  I'd just like to thank everyone for all the spoiler stuff and the pics, I have enjoyed reading them, can't wait to see that ep.

Sam's back "Woo Hoo"
                  Last edited by Terrah; 20 August 2005, 03:04 AM.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPSOFJAZZ!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      well I think this one is the last one
                      oh and before I forget !! nice fic ST-1 !! I really liked it and I'm looking forward to reading a new one !! actually I only read great fic those last few weeks and it's all thank to my dear family !! thanks to all !!!! and talking about fic, do I need to kick your a** again SueKay ??? haven't read In between the threads recently come on girl !! go back to your keyboard

Sam : hum... Jack, aren't you forgetting to say something ??
                      Jack looks perplexed so she goes on...almost whispering so the person around couldn't hear
                      Sam : you know this morning ...for breakfast... we talked about it...

Jack smirking at the thought of the said morning : sure...congrats on your 100 posts UhSir !!!!
                      Thanks for your story lonely_star !
                      I have read all the spoilers of Beachhead . Sam is back Yessssss !
                      Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        MG - The "minimum" rate of pay in the UK is 4.20 an hour...and I get 80p less than that...

It's the same at mines...when the area manager arrives...He'll yell at anyone close at hand.

And every time I work on a public holiday (eg. Bank holidays, Christmas Eve, Hogmanay) I'm told I'll get double time...and never do.
                        My God, you guys are getting ripped off. Really makes me appreciate my wages and Australia at the moment. I'm an administrative assistant at a supermarket and I get $16.66 an hour :s I will never b**ch about my pay again.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPSOFJAZZ!!!

(the pics are pretty small so...you get 3! )

I hope you have a wonderful day and all your dreams come true!

(((((BEV)))))

Comment

First things first

(((((Family)))))Thanks for all your spoilers for Beachhead. I haven't read them all cos I want a few surprises But I read enough to know I can't wait to see it! I'm so glad Sam's return hearalded the return of Stargate as we know it, and more importantly, confirmed the ship is still live and kicking

Loved the photo stories too
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Hi Shippers!!

I just watched Beach Head and this is what I think
                              Spoiler:

A KICKA$$ SHOW!!! Sam is BACK!! The Ori are EVIL!! There was tension, explosions, suspense, threat, and action!!! Landry is stepping up to the plate! The Free Jaffa are misguided! Vala did the right thing, darn it, I wanted to dislike her! She stole a bit of Sam's usual thunder but, hey, Sam's back!! Daniel is out of danger. Mitchell is a little too funny but Sam likes him! Cam "Shaft," huh? Teal'c, he's on the right side and the best team! Jack made his phone call and he had already told Sam to go to SGC! Sam said "General O'Neill." No Ship but ...I haven't given up hope!
                              So, what do you think?
                              Thanks to everyone who posted spoilers and pics from Beachhead!!!

((((Shippers))))

Spoiler:
                              The ep sounds so good!!!! I'm so glad Sam is back!
                              And I'm that the old SG1-vitality came back with her!
                              And I'm VERY HAPPY to hear that Landry has to ask JACK (!!!) when he wants Sam to help them.. but she is not under his command anymore, is she?
                              I mean Landry could have called Sam and ask her personally, so why did he call Jack???
                              They are SO together...Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Can't wait for the next episode!

Comment

Shippers! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I want to change my sig but inspiration is sadly lacking I love the current one, but it's time for a change.

I want to use a pic of Sam & Jack that shows the rapport and humour they have between them. Most of my pics are angsty or only have one of them smiling. I'd like one with both of them smiling - maybe sharing a joke or laughing. Anybody have something like that???? In the meantime I'll be scouring cap sites Thanks for your help
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X