X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST-1

Beachhead
    Spoiler:
    : If Sam is technically no longer under Jack's command, why would Landry be begging HIM to let her come back? And how would Jack know exactly when Sam was going to walk through Landry's door? Doesn't make any sense unless they are together! Heck, maybe the Beachhead thing interrupted their honeymoon!

At least, that's the way my little shipper brain works.
    spoilers for s9's beach head

Spoiler:
    the jack-landry scene, with sam walking in 'just' at that moment... it felt like a set up! with sam and jack 'maybe' timing it perfectly?....

the ship possibilities are there, shippers!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Beach Head ....Sam, Daniel, Vala, Michell, Teal'c .... sniff, sniff no Jack
      Here Vala is saying
      Spoiler:
      she is trying to be part of the "stargate-tee club"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/PDVD_139.jpg

Comment

I'm just bouncing over the implied ship we got this evening!!!
        Spoiler:
        Sam & Jack had obviously planned the timing of his phone conversation to torment Landry!. I like what meimei said.....that they probably thought it up while lying in bed that morning.....just before her flight!

And I can understand why
        Spoiler:
        Jack was giving Landry a hard time. Can't you imagine the conversation Sam & Jack had about the assignment?

SAM: Jack, they need me. I have to go.
        JACK: Carter, we finally figured out a way to be together. We've done our time. Let Landry figure it out. It's just blowin' stuff up! Hell, Danny can do that!
        SAM: Jack....don't worry. It's just one assignment; then I'm right back to Area 51.
        JACK: You are one stubborn woman.....but that's one of the reasons I love you.....

Sigh......squee!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Somnium
        Squueee! thanks am gonna curl up on the sofa (with a beer and cookies) and start on Jacks big day in a mo.
        Somnium, usually we agree.....but cookies and beer.....together? That's just wrong for so many reasons! But....whatever floats your boat!
        Originally posted by trupi
        Going for physical therapy on my arm and I not getting any creative ideas while getting electrical stimulation. Where are they placing the leeds on you for you to get your brillant ideas? Let me know, I'll ask them to put the leeds in the same spot!
        Ooh.....yes! The electrical stimulation is wonderful! I broke my arm last year and had several months of physical therapy.....and getting those electrodes put on my shoulder for 20 minutes was like a little reward for doing all the exercises!
        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 August 2005, 10:06 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=sg-1fanintn]
          I'm just bouncing over the implied ship we got this evening!!!
          Spoiler:
          Sam & Jack had obviously planned the timing of his phone conversation to torment Landry!. I like what meimei said.....that they probably thought it up while lying in bed that morning.....just before her flight!

And I can understand why
          Spoiler:
          Jack was giving Landry a hard time. Can't you imagine the conversation Sam & Jack had about the assignment?

SAM: Jack, they need me. I have to go.
          JACK: Carter, we finally figured out a way to be together. We've done our time. Let Landry figure it out. It's just blowin' stuff up! Hell, Danny can do that!
          SAM: Jack....don't worry. It's just one assignment; then I'm right back to Area 51.
          JACK: You are one stubborn woman.....but that's one of the reasons I love you.....

Sigh......squee!!!!!!

Yup, I agree they planned it so well. And I like you story as well.

Comment

Thanks to ForeverSG1 for posting this little pic from Beachead,
            which I've "appropriated" for a one-panel photo story!

SAM: Here's Jack on the beach.....and this one is the day we flew over the volcanos.
            CAM: Great pics, Sam! Man, if I ever get married, I'm going to Hawaii on my honeymoon too!

Squee!!!!!

Comment

Beachhead spoilers
              Spoiler:
              I too felt that Sam and Jack worked together to set up that little scene in Landry's office and that felt nice. A little flashback to the good ol' days. This was the first episode of the season that I was actually excited to see. Not that I haven't enjoyed the season thus far, because I have, but this is the first time where I was actually counting the hours. It is so great to have Sam back. I wish that they had given her and Vala more interaction though. That had a lot of possibilities. And it would figure that the episode that I actually really like Vala is her last one. If they could have made her this way in the last 5 episodes I would have been happy to jump on the Vala fanwagon.

Also, as I was watching BSG tonight I couldn't help but compare how they are handling the Starbuck/Apollo angle vs. how the Sam/Jack stuff has been handled so far. I love that it's pretty much blatant how the two characters feel for each other and I love how everybody who's involved with the show admits as much and actually seems to be pretty pysched about that possible storyline. The actors are very vocal in their approval of it and the fact that they want those two characters to hook up. Sigh.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...c/BevBday2.jpg
                Jack: Isn’t that a bit big to be a birthday card?
                Sam: No. Not when you consider all of Bev’s GW friends have signed it!
                that is such a cool birthday book for Bev. Wanted to give you green jello but was not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Good to see you back here NG.1!!!!!

I remember I asked you this before after a great and well thought out post in another thread months ago...but what does your name mean???

If I remember correctly, I asked you that then invited you here!

If not, then I apologise!

S&J's kids...They're gonna be kick-ass academics with a great sense of humour no matter what extra abilities they get from their parents!
                  Thanks for the welcome back. In case you are wondering...I am posting fanfiction these days under Azilan.

As for my name thing...(hanging my head in shame)...sorry didn't see that one, but it's my own fault. Don't always follow the threads due to having a hectic life. You see I train all the South African tax people how to use their computers better, hehe. (bad job to have in the eyes of the taxpayes).
                  Okay my penname stands for my name and surname Naliza Geldenhuys (NG).
                  And my name stands for my Afrikaans names (christian names) Catharina Elizabeth (na from Catharina and liza from Elizabeth). Hope that answers your questions.

As for the kids...yay!!!! Another believer,

Comment

The phone call
                    Spoiler:
                    was well timed. They are a couple and plan their actions

Sam and Jack Forever and Always

Comment

Hey guys! Hope all is well!

I know you've probably been reminded a million times already, but Katerine hasn't tallied the votes in the SG-1 Ultimate Episode thread in almost two days. It's looking kinda hairy for... certain episodes. If even five or six people place their votes before she tallies them, they'd have a chance of surviving.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Jack : Penny for them
                        Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Sam : ... um...What ?
                          Jack : Sam, honey you haven't said a word since...(looking for the right words...) we put our clothes back on
                          Sam: I was just thinking...
                          Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Sam : Do you think Bev is gonna forgive us for the belated Birthday ?
                            Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Jack : well If she'd known what we've been up to all this time...yep..I definitely think she won't mind
                              Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Jack : Actually I'm sure she'd like us to miss her birthday again...and again ...and again...
                                Last edited by lonely_star; 20 August 2005, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X