X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Beach Head
    Spoiler:
    Sam would have called him General O'Neill in front of Landry and Mitchell. From a military stand point it would have been disrespectful otherwise.... Of course, if it had only been Daniel and Teal'c, she would have definately called him Jack... *Mei Mei happily bouncing around in her own delusions....*
    It's time for you to write a fanfic "Behind BeachHead". Make sure you gives us all the juicy doing of J/S behinds the scenes. The "MeiMei Lowdown".
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      It's time for you to write a fanfic "Behind BeachHead". Make sure you gives us all the juicy doing of J/S behinds the scenes. The "MeiMei Lowdown".
      LOL! Actually, I've kind of returned to older eps for inspiration. I am thinking about a series of "episode epilogues" to show what the real relationship was behind the scenes... In my crazy little imagination, I have them doing the dirty deed starting somewhere around Entity or maybe Tangent and continuing until they have a huge fight or something which resulted in the "Ep That Shall Not Be Named" and the resulting potatohead series of disasters.

Okay, yes, I am on muscle relaxers and this brilliant idea struck me while hooked up to an electrical current and a heating pad during physical therapy today... *shakes head*

It's all a pipe dream at the moment. Work and real life has kept me from writing too much lately and the fact that my website is running out of room and I need to revamp that first... *growl*

Okay, need more muscle relaxers...

Comment

LOL! Actually, I've kind of returned to older eps for inspiration. I am thinking about a series of "episode epilogues" to show what the real relationship was behind the scenes... In my crazy little imagination, I have them doing the dirty deed starting somewhere around Entity or maybe Tangent and continuing until they have a huge fight or something which resulted in the "Ep That Shall Not Be Named" and the resulting potatohead series of disasters.

Okay, yes, I am on muscle relaxers and this brilliant idea struck me while hooked up to an electrical current and a heating pad during physical therapy today... *shakes head*

It's all a pipe dream at the moment. Work and real life has kept me from writing too much lately and the fact that my website is running out of room and I need to revamp that first... *growl*

I'm all for a Mei Mei Lowdown! Though I'm liking the ep tags, I look forward to anything that comes from Mei Mei's mind! Don't Muscle Relaxers help with creativity?

S

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
          Holy buckets!
          Spoiler:

I hope she comes back and I hope she and Sam get a decent scene together.
          TPTB did okay tonight by me.
          CONGRATULATIONS, UhSir!!! 100 POSTS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
            I'm all for a Mei Mei Lowdown! Though I'm liking the ep tags, I look forward to anything that comes from Mei Mei's mind! Don't Muscle Relaxers help with creativity?

S
            Ah.... Thanks... *blushes* I guess I need to start writing again... I just wish that work wasn't so nuts at the moment!

Comment

Beachhead
              Spoiler:
              : If Sam is technically no longer under Jack's command, why would Landry be begging HIM to let her come back? And how would Jack know exactly when Sam was going to walk through Landry's door? Doesn't make any sense unless they are together! Heck, maybe the Beachhead thing interrupted their honeymoon!

At least, that's the way my little shipper brain works.

Comment

Hmmm.... Beach Head spoilers

Spoiler:
                She was reluctant to use the bomb as was Daniel and Mitchell but they didn't think that they had a choice. It was designed to destroy a stargate. They thought that the gate on the planet was the one that the Ori would stage an army through.

And she came across great! But it was a team episode. There was no long focus on anyone. It almost seemed like a real Stargate episode... *grins* Well, except there was no RDA/Jack! *sigh*
                I have to second that thought Mei Mei! It was a great team ep, [spoil] great to get them back together. Hubs even stated that he really enjoyed it very much! We both loved the "Who's the extra back up singer" line from Carter. It was Carter that made the difference IMHO. I really miss RDA and was in severe ship withdrawal....but my rosy shipper glasses were put on when Landry was on the phone w/Jack! I just loved it and got to thinking about how she said she "had her reasons" for being elsewhere outside of SGC. And am looking forward to seeing the fact that she is "not available" throughout the season!

Hanging on to shipper morsels in this house!
                [spoil]

Happy Sci Fi Friday!

S

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  I think I can't wait till I'm able to implement my "alternative method" to watch this latest ep!!
                  And that would be....?

Hi mad_gater!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Going for physical therapy on my arm and I not getting any creative ideas while getting electrical stimulation. Where are they placing the leeds on you for you to get your brillant ideas? Let me know, I'll ask them to put the leeds in the same spot!
                    sigpic

Comment

Going for physical therapy on my arm and I not getting any creative ideas while getting electrical stimulation. Where are they placing the leeds on you for you to get your brillant ideas? Let me know, I'll ask them to put the leeds in the same spot!
                      Lower back, right above the, eh, hmmm.... Well, anyway... Lower back... And I'm laying on a heating pad at the same time and they turn the lights out, there's only a little light in the corner on, so there's nothing to do but think.... And as usual, my thoughts drift to fics that I haven't written yet....

I'd really like to turn my novel submission into a fic but they haven't turned me down yet so I can't do anything with it. Of course, my novel submission was a little on the Daniel centric side but there would be plenty of room in the story to have Jack and Sam carrying on as a subplot!!

Comment

I'm just having way too many dirty thoughts in response to that!

I think its time to write more fic....

Perhaps I should have watched Beach Head.... The title certainly merits further contemplation...

I think I'll apologize to those who don't dwell in the gutter and take my medicated a$$ off to bed....

Spoiler:
                        She was in the room with the phone that was connected to the phone that was connected to Jack's ear... <sigh> There's teasing, and then there's cruel and unusual punishment...

Oh, and before I forget again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!!

Sam & Jack ARE Together Forever!!!

And that Handy Dandy Asgard Transporter really cuts down the commute time, be it Area 51 or Colorado to D.C..... {Sniggle!}

Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          UhSir -

Same difference is I guess...Scottish sarcasm...can't quite explain!
                          I hear that all the time, and I'm over in California. I think it's spread everywhere.

All of this suspense is killing me. I can't watch for another 45 minutes and everything on this thread is in spoilers. It's sooooo tempting.

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Originally posted by Shipaholic
                            I hear that all the time, and I'm over in California. I think it's spread everywhere.

All of this suspense is killing me. I can't watch for another 45 minutes and everything on this thread is in spoilers. It's sooooo tempting.
                            LOL! Sorry for the tease but SueKay and Mad Gater were begging... It just kills me to see young people begging like that!

Comment

Beach Head Gen. Landry is talking to
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack. "She is standing right here. You are a funny man ,Jack. Very funny." Landry looks at Sam. Sam has this expression on her face.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_129.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...c/PDVD_093.jpg
                              Last edited by gatebee; 19 August 2005, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Beachhead spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                Love that Carters back and I actually missed the little scene where Sam walks into Landrys office, I'll be catching it at 11.

My favorite scene was when they all walked into the Prometheus and the guy called Cameron "shaft" and Sam said "Shaft?" Cam replies "Yea like Cam Shaft." and Vala walks up next to Sam and says "Disappointing isn't it?" and Sam had to literally bite her tongue to keep from laughing. Sam seemed really relaxed which leads me to believe SHE'S GETTIN HER SOME JACK!!

I was really pissed off when they all ignored Vala and then she had to go save all their butts tho. Even tho I know she's not gone, I want her back now because her and Sam could cause all kinds of trouble and have all kinds of fun!!!

Daniel is an idiot!! Can't say that enough.

Decent episode all in all, but I will miss Vala till she returns.
                                Heidi
                                Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Working...
                                X