This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    MG - SCOTLAND and ENGLAND and WALES are all seperate entities...The UK folks here will vouch for that...

That's like me saying...

'The States...Canada...same difference'

And talking about landmasses...that'd be like both Americas being a big country!

Sorry...things like this really Irk me.

BEV - Glad you liked Sam...I thought she would be a nice present!

I'll put up a graphic later...right now...BED!
    And while geography ain't my strong point...I did know that...I was refering to England as a land mass....not implying that it was your country......prices are probably pretty much all generally high all over the place in that part of Europe......

(((((((((((((SK))))))))))))))))))

definitely hope you can find something better....maybe you can get a visa and work with me at Dollar Tree....

Comment

UhSir -

Same difference is I guess...Scottish sarcasm...can't quite explain!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        I'm ok I think, I may have hurt my neck and I got a burn on my arm. The car...well the back right side is pretty much gone but it still drives. It was a hit and run but thankfully our city cops found and arrested the men!
        Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad the police got the person! Heal quickly!!
        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
        Hic Comitas Regit
        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
          WooHoo! Did I make it?
          I'm in between this thread and the Sam's Great thread.
          I'm starting to get dizzy!
          No dizzier than the rest of us...

Comment

Well, I'm from the U.S. Midwest, and I don't mind that. Except the "same difference" phrase; it rubs me wrong; it should be "same thing."

Okay, them's fightin' words! Put yer dukes up! Come on!
            UhSir....put those fists away....no need to get all worked up.....

Comment

UhSir -

Same difference is I guess...Scottish sarcasm...can't quite explain!
              Well it's drifted over to the States too. I think it's more common on the East Coast than here in the Midwest.

On Topic:
              Beachhead
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack had a scene together! Well, sort of. She was in the same room as the phone that was connected to Jack's ear. It counts for me.

Comment

Well it's drifted over to the States too. I think it's more common on the East Coast than here in the Midwest.

On Topic:
                Beachhead
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Jack had a scene together! Well, sort of. She was in the same room as the phone that was connected to Jack's ear. It counts for me.
                love the way you think....just the same feeling that I have thought....Sam and Jack are together

Comment

On Topic:
                  Beachhead
                  Spoiler:
                  *shrug* I've used the phrase "same difference" for years... Course I'm in the South and previously in NY, so who knows where I heard it first...

Personal speculation or maybe just wishful thinking...
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm still hoping for a Jack/Sam phone convo. Something along the lines of "I know, Jack... But they need me." - pause- "I know you do..."

*grins*

Last edited by Guest; 19 August 2005, 06:32 PM. Reason: Got distracted by BSG while typing...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    *shrug* I've used the phrase "same difference" for years... Course I'm in the South and previously in NY, so who knows where I heard it first...

Personal speculation or maybe just wishful thinking...
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm still hoping for a Jack/Sam phone convo. Something along the lines of "I know, Jack... But they need me." - pause- "I know you do..."

*grins*

yes yes I do also dream of such word being uttered and more

Comment

Hello everyone!!

(((((((((((((Cathain)))))))))))))

Get to a doctor...no arguments...go and make sure you're okay.

Trust me - After two bus crashes and getting hit by a car I know it's better to be safe than sorry.

When I got hit by the car, I was on my bike going down a hill. I crashed into a metal barrier and completely buckled the bike. I was covered in bruising and I was sorew all over, but never went to the doctors...Two days later I couldn't move at all...My mum rushed me to the doctors...

3 broken ribs, mild concussion, several torn muscles and snapped ligaments...

Please...at least put us as ease by getting seen by someone.
                      Originally posted by gatebee
                      Sam and Jack are calling Cathain to immediately go to the doctor

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                      Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad the police got the person! Heal quickly!!
                      Hi everyone I'm counting the minutes before SG1 comes on so I can't wait! I've avoided all spoilers Anyway, in response to suekay now what happened to you - that's a major accident and gatebee I love the pic! And thank you LadyJeep I'm feeling pretty good.

Anyway I'm not feeling too bad at all and you would never even tell - even the mark on my arm just looks like a small rug burn, so I think everything is in the clear.

((((((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))) for all the comments...now onto Sam's RETURN!

Comment

Hi Shippers!!

I just watched Beach Head and this is what I think
                        Spoiler:

A KICKA$$ SHOW!!! Sam is BACK!! The Ori are EVIL!! There was tension, explosions, suspense, threat, and action!!! Landry is stepping up to the plate! The Free Jaffa are misguided! Vala did the right thing, darn it, I wanted to dislike her! She stole a bit of Sam's usual thunder but, hey, Sam's back!! Daniel is out of danger. Mitchell is a little too funny but Sam likes him! Cam "Shaft," huh? Teal'c, he's on the right side and the best team! Jack made his phone call and he had already told Sam to go to SGC! Sam said "General O'Neill." No Ship but ...I haven't given up hope!
                        So, what do you think?
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack: Isn’t that a bit big to be a birthday card?
                          Sam: No. Not when you consider all of Bev’s GW friends have signed it!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Hi Shippers!!

Spoiler:

A KICKA$$ SHOW!!! Sam is BACK!! The Ori are EVIL!! There was tension, explosions, suspense, threat, and action!!! Landry is stepping up to the plate! The Free Jaffa are misguided! Vala did the right thing, darn it, I wanted to dislike her! She stole a bit of Sam's usual thunder but, hey, Sam's back!! Daniel is out of danger. Mitchell is a little too funny but Sam likes him! Cam "Shaft," huh? Teal'c, he's on the right side and the best team! Jack made his phone call and he had already told Sam to go to SGC! Sam said "General O'Neill." No Ship but ...I haven't given up hope!
                            So, what do you think?
                            Beach Head
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam would have called him General O'Neill in front of Landry and Mitchell. From a military stand point it would have been disrespectful otherwise.... Of course, if it had only been Daniel and Teal'c, she would have definately called him Jack... *Mei Mei happily bouncing around in her own delusions....*

Comment

Hi Shippers!!

Spoiler:

So, what do you think?
                              Like Gatebee said, it finally felt like a regular sg-1 episode. Vala did good! AT acted as if she never left and blended right back into the mix. Thank G--! The plot was good. But I still want ship !
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers!!

Spoiler:

So, what do you think?
                                I think I can't wait till I'm able to implement my "alternative method" to watch this latest ep!!

Comment

Working...
                                X