X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, just noticed

Happy birthday Dipsofjazz

(sorry I can't give you a prety picture I tried )

Comment

UhSir...post again!!!!!!!

And you'll be at 100 posts!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Vala
        Spoiler:
        for once was cool. She saved everyones lives. I think she was able to ring out before the whole thing exploded. Carter said she say some energy escape before the explotion. Vala might be in an Ori planet

Vala
        Spoiler:
        did feel left out cause Sam was there. She was not the only woman in the scene. And for once she was correct about the gouald being a bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
          Hey, just noticed

Happy birthday Dipsofjazz

(sorry I can't give you a prety picture I tried )
          Thanks very much. Don't worry about the picture. (((((((((jafacakes)))))))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            MG - If you're talking about a gallon of milk...That'd cost me over an hour's pay.

So...what exactly happened to Vala????
            (((((((SK))))))) - OY!!!! England's prices are worse than ours....I thought paying nearly $3 for a gallon of octane was bad.....I shudder to think how much a gallon of your petrol costs. Our kingdom's for an Asgard transporter system....You could send me the money and I'd buy your groceries over here where it's apparently cheaper and I could just beam the groceries back to you....

Back on topic....Got some ideas for fics which will take me a while to put on paper...esp. since I wanna try to get my own private or semi-private place first away from my family before implementing my fic ideas. And since one of them will be a s/j shippy xover with SGA *and* BSG, this one will be quite long....

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
              Darn it! From now on, if anyone else wants to watch the show with me they'll have to put duct tape over their mouths.

What did Vala say
              Spoiler:
              right before she said "Not everything I say is an innuendo."
              She said
              Spoiler:
              it's enormous
              sigpic

Comment

MG - I'm SCOTTISH...and a gallon of fuel...you're talking about...5 or 6 pounds...because of tax.

*dejavu*

We've had this convo before

*hears tune from the Twilight Zone*

*Backs away slowly...*

j/k
                sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPSOFJAZZ

pic fr mala

Comment

Shame on you two!! She's no competition for Sam and Sam doesn't want Daniel so Vala was welcome to him!!!

Major spoilers for Beach Head!
                    Spoiler:

Okay... The beginning of the episode showed some Jaffa confronting a Prior telling him that they wouldn't serve false gods. He throws them literally miles and then creates a force field around the gate.

Landry gets a message through the gate from a Goa'uld that wants to help the humans defeat the Ori. He goes to find SG1 playing basketball... (Note to Daniel, Teal'c or Mitchell thunkers... Hot sweaty men...) *shiver* Anyway, this Goa'uld is an inventor and says that he can help the humans defeat the Ori and he shows them a holograph of the force field at the planet. The gate has been open for several days now, which is supposed to be impossible.

Next, Landry is on the phone with Jack trying to get Sam to come help since she's the only one that can deal with this and he's also talking about a Mark 9 weapon. Sam shows up while he's on the phone and reports as Landry is still begging Jack to let her come back. Sam smirks, Landry calls Jack a very funny man.

SG1 gathers in the gateroom to go to a planet to rondevous with the Prometheus. Mitchell says the line about the band being back together and Sam asks about the new back up singer, Vala. Daniel explains that they aren't sure if the effects of the bracelet are completely gone so since he doesn't want to risk dying to find out, she goes with them.

The whole time Vala is disparaging of the Goa'uld helping them. She warns Landry that he will be sorry about it in the end.

They get to the planet and SG1, sans Sam plus Vala dresses in space suits because the atmosphere inside the force field is toxic. They beam down with the Mark 9, a naquadria enhanced nuc. They tell the Prior, who is having no trouble with the atmosphere that they are there to send a message to the Ori. Go away and don't come back.

While on the planet, a Jaffa fleet with Garek shows up and begins bombarding the force field to no avail. Sam convinces Garek to stop firing and SG1 gets back up to the ship.

The bomb, a several gigaton nuc, goes off. It's meant to destroy the gate, but instead it gives the force field the power to encircle the planet, which was the Ori's desire in the first place. Then a bunch of unknown objects exit the gate and shoot into the atmosphere.

Garek and his ships take off, leaving a cloaked cargo ship to keep an eye on the Prometheous. The SGC personnel know it's there.

The planet itself begins to compress and Sam figures out that the Ori wanted it to turn into a singularity (black hole). The objects that came out of the gate start forming a stargate in space that is 300 meters across. Sam figures out that they singularity is meant to power the super gate. It will open the gate to the Ori universe and keep it open indefinately.

While Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Mitchell are trying to figure out what to do, Vala keeps trying to suggest something and they keep ignoring her. Vala gives up trying to suggest something as time is running out. She runs off and activates the ring transporter and gains access to the cargo ship. She tells Sg1, now that she has their attention, that she is going to put the cargo ship in the last open spot of the super gate, breaking the energy field that was holding it together.

Sam warns her that the singularity will destroy the cargo ship. She says she will ring back over as soon as she's finished. Her plan works and she runs through the ship to the rings, with electricity arcing all over the place. The singularity blows as soon as she activates the rings. The super gate is destroyed.

Daniel asks if Vala made it back. She didn't. Daniel stumbles and collapses as they rush him to the infirmary.

Sam, Teal'c and Mitchell go to the infirmary to see Daniel. He's having trouble staying awake. Evidently the effects of the bracelets is weak. It won't kill him. Sam tells him that there was a matter stream that left the cargo ship and it's possible that the opening gate on the other end of the singularity could have caught Vala and sent her back to the Ori galaxy. Mitchell jokes that they wanted to send the Ori a message....

End...

*takes deep breath*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Thanks very much. Don't worry about the picture. (((((((((jafacakes)))))))
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!!!!!!!!

*brings out a huge shipper rum cake drenched with pure 100% shipper rum sauce glaze*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!!!!!!!!!!

We all put our money together and lookie...

we got you SAM for your birthday
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!!!!!!!!

*brings out a huge shipper rum cake drenched with pure 100% shipper rum sauce glaze*

Thanks MG, and GB too for her pic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anywho...Where's KG????

Ah well...MG...Here's the Bar and Grill keys...

Sam coming back? Can't think of a better reason to have a PARTY
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              UhSir...post again!!!!!!!

And you'll be at 100 posts!!!!!!!
                              WooHoo! Did I make it?
                              I'm in between this thread and the Sam's Great thread.
                              I'm starting to get dizzy!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Shame on you two!! She's no competition for Sam and Sam doesn't want Daniel so Vala was welcome to him!!!

Major spoilers for Beach Head!
                                Spoiler:

Okay... The beginning of the episode showed some Jaffa confronting a Prior telling him that they wouldn't serve false gods. He throws them literally miles and then creates a force field around the gate.

Landry gets a message through the gate from a Goa'uld that wants to help the humans defeat the Ori. He goes to find SG1 playing basketball... (Note to Daniel, Teal'c or Mitchell thunkers... Hot sweaty men...) *shiver* Anyway, this Goa'uld is an inventor and says that he can help the humans defeat the Ori and he shows them a holograph of the force field at the planet. The gate has been open for several days now, which is supposed to be impossible.

Next, Landry is on the phone with Jack trying to get Sam to come help since she's the only one that can deal with this and he's also talking about a Mark 9 weapon. Sam shows up while he's on the phone and reports as Landry is still begging Jack to let her come back. Sam smirks, Landry calls Jack a very funny man.

SG1 gathers in the gateroom to go to a planet to rondevous with the Prometheus. Mitchell says the line about the band being back together and Sam asks about the new back up singer, Vala. Daniel explains that they aren't sure if the effects of the bracelet are completely gone so since he doesn't want to risk dying to find out, she goes with them.

The whole time Vala is disparaging of the Goa'uld helping them. She warns Landry that he will be sorry about it in the end.

They get to the planet and SG1, sans Sam plus Vala dresses in space suits because the atmosphere inside the force field is toxic. They beam down with the Mark 9, a naquadria enhanced nuc. They tell the Prior, who is having no trouble with the atmosphere that they are there to send a message to the Ori. Go away and don't come back.

While on the planet, a Jaffa fleet with Garek shows up and begins bombarding the force field to no avail. Sam convinces Garek to stop firing and SG1 gets back up to the ship.

The bomb, a several gigaton nuc, goes off. It's meant to destroy the gate, but instead it gives the force field the power to encircle the planet, which was the Ori's desire in the first place. Then a bunch of unknown objects exit the gate and shoot into the atmosphere.

Garek and his ships take off, leaving a cloaked cargo ship to keep an eye on the Prometheous. The SGC personnel know it's there.

The planet itself begins to compress and Sam figures out that the Ori wanted it to turn into a singularity (black hole). The objects that came out of the gate start forming a stargate in space that is 300 meters across. Sam figures out that they singularity is meant to power the super gate. It will open the gate to the Ori universe and keep it open indefinately.

While Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Mitchell are trying to figure out what to do, Vala keeps trying to suggest something and they keep ignoring her. Vala gives up trying to suggest something as time is running out. She runs off and activates the ring transporter and gains access to the cargo ship. She tells Sg1, now that she has their attention, that she is going to put the cargo ship in the last open spot of the super gate, breaking the energy field that was holding it together.

Sam warns her that the singularity will destroy the cargo ship. She says she will ring back over as soon as she's finished. Her plan works and she runs through the ship to the rings, with electricity arcing all over the place. The singularity blows as soon as she activates the rings. The super gate is destroyed.

Daniel asks if Vala made it back. She didn't. Daniel stumbles and collapses as they rush him to the infirmary.

Sam, Teal'c and Mitchell go to the infirmary to see Daniel. He's having trouble staying awake. Evidently the effects of the bracelets is weak. It won't kill him. Sam tells him that there was a matter stream that left the cargo ship and it's possible that the opening gate on the other end of the singularity could have caught Vala and sent her back to the Ori galaxy. Mitchell jokes that they wanted to send the Ori a message....

End...

*takes deep breath*
                                MeiMei you are the greatest! Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X