X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Spoiler:
    I do have to add that when Landry realized the joke that Jack played on him, he turned to Sam who could not stop smiling at the joke her "sweetheart" had made

On the other hand when CM says, we got the band back together I had the feeling that Vala was jealous of Sam....!!!!!
    I have to agree...
    Spoiler:
    She obviously knew what Jack was up to... I imagine he told her as they were laying in bed this morning before her flight!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      ST-1 - Sure hope so!

I get about half the Governments 'minimum' rate of pay...they always find loop holes.

I hate my job and I hate the boss and I HATE IT!!!!!

Grr!!!

If any of the UK shippers lives near Ponden Mill Store...remember that I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

On topic

SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER!
      Geez louise...I heard your scream of rage all the way over here across the ocean....

Fortunately I only have one issue to deal with in my job....crappy pay....it's above the gov't's minimum wage, but the gov't still hasn't cottoned on to the fact that just to make ends meet the minimum wage should be raised to at least $7/hr. I currently make about $6.30/hr. But my bosses are cool....the only prick is when the District Manager comes in....he's a stickler for the rules and regs. He sometimes makes a couple of my female co-workers wear an apron cuz they wear "revealing clothes." These co-workers dress quite modestly IMHO. If he thinks that's revealing then he hasn't gotten a look at how half the female population of Univ. at Buffalo dresses...

On topic:

SAM AND JACK 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        I have to agree...
        Spoiler:
        She obviously knew what Jack was up to... I imagine he told her as they were laying in bed this morning before her flight!!
        Welcome back MM. We can only hope your idea was true!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          *pounces, knocks over, and huggles the stuffing out of MM*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

*ooooffff*

*gasp*

Okay, can I keep a little of my stuffing!!

Now that was an excellent ep!! Funny, dramatic, and what a way for....

Er...
          Spoiler:
          For Vala to go! Major shocker there, folks!

Comment

MG - The "minimum" rate of pay in the UK is 4.20 an hour...and I get 80p less than that...

It's the same at mines...when the area manager arrives...He'll yell at anyone close at hand.

And every time I work on a public holiday (eg. Bank holidays, Christmas Eve, Hogmanay) I'm told I'll get double time...and never do.

AND ON TOPIC...

SPOILERS????

PURTY PLEASE WITH SHIPPER COOKIE ICING ON TOP???
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

MM...SPILL ON VALA!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
              dead...please say dead!

I'm an evil little <PG FORUM> aren't I
              sigpic

Comment

MG - The "minimum" rate of pay in the UK is 4.20 an hour...and I get 80p less than that...

It's the same at mines...when the area manager arrives...He'll yell at anyone close at hand.

And every time I work on a public holiday (eg. Bank holidays, Christmas Eve, Hogmanay) I'm told I'll get double time...and never do.

AND ON TOPIC...

SPOILERS????

PURTY PLEASE WITH SHIPPER COOKIE ICING ON TOP???
                ((((((((((SK)))))))))))

Yeah that's pretty crappy, but my pay don't buy much either when prices are the way they are in America (2 #&$^%% bucks for a lousy gallon of milk, for instance). Luckily I have the Dollar Tree ( a dollar store where everything is a buck or less) where I work to buy most of the stuff I need.

On topic:

Spoiler:
                Is vala dead? Good! didn't need that dumb a$$ tramp gumming the works anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  *ooooffff*

*gasp*

Okay, can I keep a little of my stuffing!!

Now that was an excellent ep!! Funny, dramatic, and what a way for....

Er...
                  Spoiler:
                  For Vala to go! Major shocker there, folks!
                  LOL! Sure.....you can keep a little bit....

Sam: Well what the heck was that then, Dad?
                  Jacob: I;d say that was MG, our resident living Tok'ra bowling ball...

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                    I tried to edit the above post, but it crashed on me... I was a dork and forgot the link for the first story! Trying One More Time!!!\

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ifyingher.html

<Nods self-satisfied> That's better.

Happy Fic-ing!!!
                    BrenRen ....waves.... nice to see you .... it has been so long....

Comment

MG - If you're talking about a gallon of milk...That'd cost me over an hour's pay.

So...what exactly happened to Vala????
                      sigpic

Comment

MG - If you're talking about a gallon of milk...That'd cost me over an hour's pay.

So...what exactly happened to Vala????
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala sacrified herself to save the others, and the galaxy. She wasn't planning to, it just happened. But she might not be dead. She may have been sent to the Ori galaxies.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          LOL! Sure.....you can keep a little bit....

Sam: Well what the heck was that then, Dad?
                          Jacob: I;d say that was MG, our resident living Tok'ra bowling ball...
                          BAH!!!! Stupid IE browser crashed on me too when I tried to edit a post. Where's a Bynar when ya need one? They're good with computers...

Comment

TIP: Us the QUICK REPLY BOX

I use it for every post and it's so much easier!

Just click on QR next to the QUOTE button!
                            sigpic

Comment

hello shippers ..... love Beach Head .... our ship
                              Spoiler:
                              is very much alive and hot. Gen. Landry was talking to Jack on the phone and he was trying to convince to come to SGC. But as Landry turns around, Carter is there. And then Landry answers Jack,"Yes, she is here." Jack and Sam must have been together. Sam must have just left him to report for duty.

Comment

Darn it! From now on, if anyone else wants to watch the show with me they'll have to put duct tape over their mouths.

What did Vala say
                                Spoiler:
                                right before she said "Not everything I say is an innuendo."

Comment

Working...
                                X