This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!
    I've had a pretty busy week and havent been able to get on here much....
    I can't wait to see Beachhead later!! We finally get to see Sam!I can't believe how much i've missed her.

Hope everyone is ok

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Cool we have someone from South Africa! Welcome to the thread! What time is it there, so we can keep track for next years ship day. Post often!
      Thanks!!! But have actually been here for a while, lurking in the background only posting once in a lifetime.

As for the time...we are an hour behind Brittian and the same time as France - if I remember correctly,

Comment

Cathain - Hope your ok, sorry to hear about your accident. As the others have already said you really should get your self checked out by a doc. I have had a severe car accident and know it can get worse before it gets better.

As for S&Js children I like to think that they would inherit fantastic health, some ancient genes, probably a trace of naqadah, Carters brains, O'Neills humor, and theyd probably grow up and join the military. While they would probably be quite advanced I dont think theyd have powers as such. I love the idea of them having children (and soon too) but I dont think Grace is their child, agree that Sam might choose that name tho as it is really nice and I can see Jack liking it too.

So how many children will they have and what other names do you think theyd choose?

Comment

Great Pics!
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Good to see you back here NG.1!!!!!

I remember I asked you this before after a great and well thought out post in another thread months ago...but what does your name mean???

If I remember correctly, I asked you that then invited you here!

If not, then I apologise!

S&J's kids...They're gonna be kick-ass academics with a great sense of humour no matter what extra abilities they get from their parents!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ok so I asked this over on the RDA Thunk thread 'cos am interested to know, what other shows do you watch?? I have some idea thanks to the who else do you ship for Q somebody else asked, but am curious??

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                Hey y'all, I just finished another S/J ship fic, Nine Years. Please read (it's short!) and tell me what you think!

P.S. If you do read it, you might want a box of tissues nearby...
                Wow! Another great story. Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all, I just finished another S/J ship fic, Nine Years. Please read (it's short!) and tell me what you think!

P.S. If you do read it, you might want a box of tissues nearby...

Beautiful fic...absolutely lovely, and very very sad.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    [/i]
                    Beautiful fic...absolutely lovely, and very very sad.
                    I have to agree with SueKays comments, fantastic work. More please

SueKay - Am looking at your fics now, any recomendations of what to read first. Ill probably read them all any how, I just absorb (and adore) fan fic so Ill read everything I can lay my hands on

Comment

Somnium - thank you!

My recs...

(how big headed is this...recommending my own fics)
                      Humour - Jack's Big Day, Of F302s Archaeologists and COs
                      Angst - Woven Threads (some bad language), In Between the Threads
                      Adventure - The Third Race (full of plot holes and Pete's in it but still...), The General's Hell (Nominated at the 2004 SJFAs, so I must have done something right!

All the links are in my sig!
                      sigpic

Comment

((((((((dipsofjazz, Somnium, & sueKay))))))) Thank you! I was in the mood to write something dark-ish, and I've always wondered why Jack never "unloaded" on anybody...and what would happen if he did. Don't worry, I will write more, especially now that I am jobless (again ) and have lots o' time on my hands...

Comment

Somnium - thank you!

My recs...

(how big headed is this...recommending my own fics)
                          Humour - Jack's Big Day, Of F302s Archaeologists and COs
                          Angst - Woven Threads (some bad language), In Between the Threads
                          Adventure - The Third Race (full of plot holes and Pete's in it but still...), The General's Hell (Nominated at the 2004 SJFAs, so I must have done something right!

All the links are in my sig!
                          Squueee! thanks am gonna curl up on the sofa (with a beer and cookies) and start on Jacks big day in a mo.

Comment

((((((((dipsofjazz, Somnium, & sueKay))))))) Thank you! I was in the mood to write something dark-ish, and I've always wondered why Jack never "unloaded" on anybody...and what would happen if he did. Don't worry, I will write more, especially now that I am jobless (again ) and have lots o' time on my hands...
                            I'm sorry to hear that you are jobless again, and hope something comes up soon for you. With a purely selfish thought...it means lots more stories for us!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Somnium - they're not all complete, so feel free to give me the customary kick up the rear end if you want to read more

(((ST.1))) Sorry about your job I'm currently job-hunting too...I've had enough of my employer treating me like <insert expletive>
                              sigpic

Comment

I've had enough of my employer treating me like <insert expletive>
                                I feel 'ya there...so often it seems like you get paid crap, get treated like crap, or both, and for the sake of your sanity it's not worth putting up with.

But you're going to Uni, right? So there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

BTW, I just read "Jack's Big Day" and was ROTFLMAO the whole time! Great fic!
                                Last edited by ST-1; 19 August 2005, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X