This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    I grovel for no one, ms. false god!!!!!!
    How about "Oh Wise & Powerful One" instead

*Boy! Sounds like I'm on a real power trip Although .... nothing wrong with that is there????? No, I've always liked interfering in the lives of mere mortals - bringing them enlightenment and lots of rules to follow....*
    sigpic

Comment

K guys, I've decided I like my old one better. So here it is: for better or worse.

BTW was looking through some Ashley McConnell Stargate novels and here are some quotes you might enjoy:
      Spoiler:

"O'Neill, Jackson could tell, had noticed. He had that pleased, appreciative glint in his eye, the one he got around attractive women. He even got it around Carter sometimes when she wasn't looking." (The Price you Pay, p.68)

"Maybe he'd suggest it to the whole team, though Carter would argue about it. Carter always argued. It was one of the delightful aspects of her personality." (First Amendment, p.59)

"Anyway." Carter got up and refilled her coffee cup, adding some powdered almond cream flavouring and ignoring the disgusted looks she got from the others as a result. If they really thought it was that terrible, she reasoned, why did the stuff appear next to O'Neill's coffeepot mere days after he'd found out she liked it? (The First Amendment, pp. 113-114)

and finally:

Spoiler:

"...was her subconscious trying to tell her that her commander was a giant octopus with tentacles? And what exactly was he supposed to be using those tentacles for? She bit her lip hard to stifle her response to that image. Literally, she snickered, in my dreams!" (Th Morpheus Factor, p.109)

Hehe

Comment

Just want to know from the Sam/Jack shipper group. What is your favorite shipper group in Atlantis. Mine is Sheppard and Weir, but I don't know whether I'm on the save wave lenght than the rest of you.

Comment

If you guys will excuse me I would love to start a new discussion topic about Sam/Jack...

I have noticed in numerous fics and did the same for some of mine that people are speculating about the 'powers' that a child of Sam and Jack will have.

What is your option...do you think their child will be normal or will the child be different due to what had happened to his/her parents.

Also...IS GRACE THEIR CHILD???? This is driving my crazy, up the wall and right into the funny farm.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Welcome, Irishchick!
            Welcome, Alex_O'neill
            Welcome back, samisjacksgal!
            Thanks

K guys, I've decided I like my old one better
            You have make the good choice

Just want to know from the Sam/Jack shipper group. What is your favorite shipper group in Atlantis
            My favorite shipper group in Atlantis is Sheppard / Weir

Shippers family forever
            Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Don't watch Atlantis, so I don't have a fav shipper. But Sam and Jack still kickass.

As for Sam and Jack's child... I don't see why they should have any powers... Sam only has the protein marker from Jolinar because she was a host, whether or not that would be passed down to her children is anyone's guess. It would make sense though that any of Jack's childrens dna would be protected by the Asgard due to the ancient gene.
              I would like to think that Grace is their offspring, as they cast a little girl with beautiful brown eyes like Jack's. But I don't think so since TPTB tried to give Sam some closure regarding her relationship with Jack...telling her to move on. Thus it wouldn't make sense to make Grace their child when TBTP are trying to resolve S/J's relationship.

But then again, we can dream can't we

Comment

Jack's wishing Sam good luck in Beach Head tonight!!!

*thanks to carterslab for pic*
                sigpic

Comment

Uhhh....you are aware that there is a "quote message in reply" checkbox under the text box for "quick reply?"
                  Testing mad_gater's suggestion to see if it works.

I usually like to trim down the quoted text though.

EDIT:
                  Yep, it worked. Thanks MG! Why didn't I notice that little checkbox before?

Comment

Help! I'm sure I read a post in here yesterday about RDA wanting to revisit the Hundred Days story. I've been digging through these pages and other threads for over an hour but now I can't find it. Does anyone else remember reading this? I want to make a reply to it, but only if it was in this thread.

Comment

No, i haven't read it in here. But argh! Why would he want to??? He has Sam...he needs to forget about that skanky woman...what was her name, Liar? Oh Laira...not far off

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                        Help! I'm sure I read a post in here yesterday about RDA wanting to revisit the Hundred Days story. I've been digging through these pages and other threads for over an hour but now I can't find it. Does anyone else remember reading this? I want to make a reply to it, but only if it was in this thread.
                        Hi! I recall someone mentioned that about RDA. Now, that is wrong on sooooo many levels! TPTB needed then as now to allocate more air time to developing Jack's and Sam's characters and their relationship!! Gotta go, RL strikes again!!

TONIGHT, BEACH HEAD!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                          No, i haven't read it in here. But argh! Why would he want to??? He has Sam...he needs to forget about that skanky woman...what was her name, Liar? Oh Laira...not far off
                          Oy! I couldn't have been dreaming, could I? No, I'm sure I didn't dream it. As I was getting in bed last night I was thinking about the post and started thinking about a reply. Could I have dreamed that too? Oh dear, has this obesession spread from my conscious into my sub-conscious and now I can't even differentiate between the two?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Hi! I recall someone mentioned that about RDA. Now, that is wrong on sooooo many levels! TPTB needed then as now to allocate more air time to developing Jack's and Sam's characters and their relationship!! Gotta go, RL strikes again!!

TONIGHT, BEACH HEAD!!!
                            Phew! What a relief! I'll keep looking for it and I'll work on doing that reply.

Comment

Or I could just be wrong??? Stranger things have happened

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Yes, if your doctor looked like Jack, you would have gone straight to the hospital......'fess up!

I wish my doctor looked like Jack. My doctor looks more like Dr. Lee. But my dentist looks kinda like Siler......

Are you OK?
                                Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                I really hope you are okay!! Please keep all this advice in mind if you feel the slightest bit wrong, even if it is days later. Soft tissue injuries can take awhile to show up sometimes.
                                Yes sg-1fanintn you're right if my doc looked like Jack I'd be as bad as Daniel and Siler put together!

(((((mad_gater))))) Yes I think I'm okay, car damage but other than that ok.

Queen Eleta I think I am and I will, promise!

And to the rest of the shipper family! Small update before I jet off, I think I'm okay after a night of rest. My upper back / neck is a little sore and stiff but I don't think it's anything...if anything probably just the way I slept! And thank you to everyone for the very sweet outcry of love, proving to everyone that we really are a family here!

(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X