Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they both cared for each other more than they should.

Comment

being a shipper and a romantic lady .... I see love everywhere

Comment

even from the very beginning, they were meant for each other

Comment

well that ends my ship story for now . Photobucket went on strike

Sam and Jack Forever and Always

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Fantastic story! *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Fantastic story! *happy sigh*
              thank you CN but I was just starting my love story in pics....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                *pounces, knocks over, and huggles ship mum*

been awhile!!!!
                Ooohmph! Ow. Talk about tough love. It's nice to see you again too.

I'm actually enjoying reading the comments from people who are actually positive about the article and about Sam/Jack ship in general because, I have to admit, that ever since Moebius I've been pretty pesimistic about the whole thing and feeling like there will never be any kind of resolution one way or another. I felt like they missed the perfect chance (with RDA leaving) to address the relationship definitively once and for all and it...irked me that they didn't. So it's nice to come here and see the optimistic stuff that people write.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

Thanks for your story !
                  Great Job !

So it's nice to come here and see the optimistic stuff that people write
                  All shippers would be always optimistic til the end of stargate
                  Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Gate Girl 12 - Could you do us UK shippers a favour and do some recon on the Threads extras??? I know that there's a threads director's series docu...so...pretty please with sugar on top!
                    Hi there,

No probs, will do so over the weekend if I get a chance. The stargate fver spreads...I got a woman at worked addicted to it. She watched all my season 1 dvds over the last weekend :s She's a super Stargate freak, like us... now I just have to turn her into a shipper **insert evil laugh**

Stargate's on tonight!!! BUT, it's still season 8, promethus unbound..more Daniel and Vala..so gonna wait to get to the ep on the dvds.

Ciao peeps Happy Shippering

Comment

OMG peoples. My dad just changed the channel to Biography channel on foxtel and what should be on....STARGATE SG-1 documentary. On Star Inside!!!! Peeps, keep your eyes open for a repeat!!!

Comment

In regards to the conversation about Amanda's comment about Sam's relationship with Jack as a sign of weakness...I would like to amend my previous opinion. One of the deleted scenes in Threads
                        Spoiler:
                        was when Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Bra'tac were in the briefing room discussing the fate of the device on dekara. Sam's cell phone went off and she apologised and commented that she thought she had turned it off. Then Walter comes in and tells her she has an urgent phone call. It's the dreaded Pete :s She sounds annoyed when she answers the phone and apologises to Jack profusely when she hangs up. Jacob mentions that "Wasn't she supposed to meet Pete at the florists?" And Sam, giving the death look, tells him not to worry. When Jack insists that they she doesn't really have anything to do on base, after they finish they're conversation, so she should go. She tries to tell him that it's ok, but they won't take it for an answer.
                        I think since Amanda doesn't see the edited version, she didn't like TPTB putting Sam in the situation. It's understandable and I for one am glad they deleted the scene... it kind of puts Sam in an awkward situation....hmmm, florists?? or saving all life in the galaxy??? Big decision :s
                        Last edited by gate_girl12; 18 August 2005, 02:03 AM. Reason: Pain of torture

Comment

hiya guys,

just catching up on posts don't get a look in when the kids on holidays with the pc,RDA married???????????in one way i wish him the best another i wanted him
                          This interview with AT i would'nt worry about it,lets just keep hoping!!!
                          right be back later gonna read suekay's fic's.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                            In regards to the conversation about Amanda's comment about Sam's relationship with Jack as a sign of weakness...I would like to amend my previous opinion. One of the deleted scenes in Threads
                            Spoiler:
                            was when Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Bra'tac were in the briefing room discussing the fate of the device on dekara. Sam's cell phone went off and she apologised and commented that she thought she had turned it off. Then Walter comes in and tells her she has an urgent phone call. It's the dreaded Pete :s She sounds annoyed when she answers the phone and apologises to Jack profusely when she hangs up. Jacob mentions that "Wasn't she supposed to meet Pete at the florists?" And Sam, giving the death look, tells him not to worry. When Jack insists that they she doesn't really have anything to do on base, after they finish they're conversation, so she should go. She tries to tell him that it's ok, but they won't take it for an answer.
                            I think since Amanda doesn't see the edited version, she didn't like TPTB putting Sam in the situation. It's understandable and I for one am glad they deleted the scene... it kind of puts Sam in an awkward situation....hmmm, florists?? or saving all life in the galaxy??? Big decision :s
                            my god i didn't know that this was one of the deleted scenes i thought this scene was great
                            Spoiler:
                            the way jack looks as sam is on the phone,trying to listen to the others but his mind is focused on what sam is saying on the phone.I just loved jacob's input about the florist knowing what he was doing,just loved this scene.

i am just thankful they gave us the extended episode.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              my god i didn't know that this was one of the deleted scenes i thought this scene was great
                              Spoiler:
                              the way jack looks as sam is on the phone,trying to listen to the others but his mind is focused on what sam is saying on the phone.I just loved jacob's input about the florist knowing what he was doing,just loved this scene.

i am just thankful they gave us the extended episode.

wynterxx

The aired version on TV did not contain certain scenes in the DVD version of Threads... the DVD version is a special 84 minute edition. I do enjoy the concerned looks Jack gives Sam... but I didn't appreciate the position TPTB put her it. Perhaps it was essential to the plot... in helping Sam come to her decision with Pete...maybe it solidified her doubts about the wedding :s

Anywho...does anyone like my new sig? I don't know which one I like better my old "In the shadow of the gate" or this one??? Help...I need a poll. Yes? or no?

Comment

The full version threads was only aired on US TV once...they'll show the edited version from now on.

(((((((((((((HUGS TO ALL THE SHIPPERS GETTING THEIR A LEVEL RESULTS TODAY)))))))))))
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X