• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy
    Mind to share your supicion, Über?
    Well it's about Fourth Horseman...

SPECULATION for FOURTH HORSEMAN THAT POTENTIALLY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS:

Spoiler:
    I read that Sam will be under inordinate amount of emotional stress in this episode. I also believe that this is an episode where we'll see General Hammond again.

My fear is that...what if General Hammond contracts the plague and succumbs to it? She loves him like a father and that certainly would put a lot of emotional strain on her...

I hope I'm wrong, of course...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      BTW, I feel I should clarify that I actually agree with her to an extent, because I didn't like some of the ways that Sam was portrayed in certain episodes, but reading this article makes me realize that people are completely distancing themselves from that storyline and the odds are that it's never going to be addressed again.
      Hmm. I disagree.

I think that it's not a front burner story but it is part of Carter's life. And from Amanda at the ComicCon, I gather that it's intentionally ambiguous this year but that doesn't mean it will always be...

I mean when the question was asked about Sam and Jack's future, the room erupted with CHEERS...so they know that there are a LOT of Sam/Jack shippers around. But really, what can they do this year if Jack isn't even around?

So as long as they're both alive, I still have hope for the future.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I know unless
        Spoiler:
        the actress demands that her character be killed off ...sometimes they do demand that.
        Would you react differently if that was the case??!!!....I mean if
        Spoiler:
        Amanda demands for her character to be killed off when she exits the show for good
        ...I need to find out if
        Spoiler:
        Sasha Alexander ( Kate) wanted her character to be killed off ..I heard a rumor but I'm not 100% sure ..so I'l verify just to make sure !!!!!

Caty
        I honestly could not imagine Amanda EVER doing that.

She knows she has a huge fanbase. She knows how people feel about Sam (both pro and con)...and I can't imagine her doing something I personally perceive as incredibly selfish.

Naw...I'd be more prone to believe that if/when Amanda leaves the series maybe within the next few years (hopefully later rather than sooner), they'd set it up kind of like they did with ER...with Carol and Doug.

She loves the fans and is humbled by the support she receives and I just can't see her demanding to have Carter killed off knowing how badly the fans would feel...it goes against everything I think she stands for with regard to respecting the fans.

I could be wrong here...but I just don't see it happening...EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Aloha!

Anywho...tomorrow I register for Uni...they skipped the HUGE waiting list for me!!!!!!!

I'll be doing a BA/BA(hons) Social Sciences!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Congratulations sueKay
          Hmm, I wonder if Thor had anything to do with that vanishing waiting list ...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipaholic
            This is my first attempt to quote someone, so lets see how this works,

Gatetrixer

I agree 100%. As someone who mainly lurks, I really enjoy seeing other people’s opinions, and it is nice to have something of substance to read. None of my friends watch stargate, so this is really my only connection to the stargate universe. I’m shy about posting, but I love living vicariously through everyone’s posts, no matter what their opinion. It is only natural for people to disagree, and we all are entitled to our own opinions. Personally, I enjoy reading everything and would not want people to completely censor everything they say just because they might possibly offend someone who does not agree.

*ends first ever rant*

on a shippier note: I am sooooooo excited for sam to come back!
            Welcome, and thank you for the feedback!

Comment

Why did I have to read the Amanda Tapping article? Why?

*headdesk*

WHYYYY????!!!!!

I thought that I had moved on but then I read things about how "angsting over Jack" hurts her credibility and I realize that I'm a hopeless case. Sigh.
              Article? What article? Where? Is it recent?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Well you can't have that song for the end of every series!

I really need the song if that makes sense, I might use "Now I Had The Time Of My Life" but is that too cliche?
                Cathain, I sooo don't think it would be cliche... DD is one of my all favorite movies and that song really brings all together, it is great!

Specially with S/J and what they "little dancing journey" that they started... it is taking them to an unexpected experience and definitely the Time of their Lifes

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Cathain, I sooo don't think it would be cliche... DD is one of my all favorite movies and that song really brings all together, it is great!

Specially with S/J and what they "little dancing journey" that they started... it is taking them to an unexpected experience and definitely the Time of their Lifes
                  *laughs* I love DD too! Okay so now I think I'm down between two songs, I've found another one that could work but shhhh it's a secret

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                    Article? What article? Where? Is it recent?
                    It's from the recent edition of The Official Stargate magazine. I believe that someone posted excerpts from the article over on the Sam's a Great Character thread.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Round 53 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Proving Ground was eliminated in Round 52.

Thanks to you, Divide & Conquer, the holy grail of Sam/Jack Shippiness, has dropped from to #12

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...60#post4435060

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Thanks!

Comment

Why did I have to read the Amanda Tapping article? Why?

*headdesk*

WHYYYY????!!!!!

I thought that I had moved on but then I read things about how "angsting over Jack" hurts her credibility and I realize that I'm a hopeless case. Sigh.

((((((Ship Mum))))))))

It's soooo good to see you!!!
                        Even if it is to vent a little fustration!
                        Welcome back to the asylum!!
                        Which you happened to help create.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Well it's about Fourth Horseman...

SPECULATION for FOURTH HORSEMAN THAT POTENTIALLY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS:

Spoiler:
                          I read that Sam will be under inordinate amount of emotional stress in this episode. I also believe that this is an episode where we'll see General Hammond again.

My fear is that...what if General Hammond contracts the plague and succumbs to it? She loves him like a father and that certainly would put a lot of emotional strain on her...

I hope I'm wrong, of course...

Oh Uber , I too hope that you are wrong.

Comment

It's from the recent edition of The Official Stargate magazine. I believe that someone posted excerpts from the article over on the Sam's a Great Character thread.
                            i think they are trying very hard to pretend that the whole sam/jack thing is over-done-kaput-disappeared.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thanks Shipperahoy
                              I found it there . This is the post if anyone is curious http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13680
                              They are defenitly playing the non-comitment card, but I just have to believe that's because they like to torture us thinking all the suspense will atract more viewers

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                i think they are trying very hard to pretend that the whole sam/jack thing is over-done-kaput-disappeared.
                                Why did I read the article?
                                I'm going to try to go to Forbidden Planet, to see if they got Sally's new novel in stock. If they do I'll let you know (I didn't forget).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X