This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that sounds great sueKay!!!

I wanted to study criminology too, but I found out that you can't study it without a police training here...and the idea of me with a gun is hilarious on the one hand and terrifying on the other...so I dropped that plan...LOL

I'm studying sociology and philosophy now and I'm pretty happy with that.

Hope you will be as pleased with your choice as I am with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Aloha!

Tracey - Is it Dufftown? Or a village near it?

Anywho...tomorrow I register for Uni...they skipped the HUGE waiting list for me!!!!!!!

I'll be doing a BA/BA(hons) Social Sciences!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

I'll be doing chapter 13 of 'In Between the Threads' tonight...It's gonna be sad.

I decided against Criminology as I hadn't considered it and don't know a thing about it...I decided against computing as I'd rather keep that as a hobby to be perfectly honest.

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...

LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
      CONGRATULATIONS SUEKAY ..... what exactly do you study in BA social science.... how long is the course and how do you apply this course to real life job applications

Comment

Aaaww I hope you get to go hun!

Oh yeah, I remember you have back problems form when you told us in the food fight thread! Hehe I hope not!

Yeah me too! She is just an annoying person! LOL oh me too! I remember thinking to myself 'If I don't see it, it never happened!’ Do you think I was in denial???

Well from her little email, it sounded liker she did. She said she didn't do much but had a wonderful time!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Suz!

It is not by Dufftown. I am looking at the A-Z and it is further up (a lot more further up). It’s hard to explain unless you want to know A roads and everything.

And congratulations again! That is brilliant! I wish you all the luck in the world!
          ((((((((hugs))))))))

I am with you on the party! Drinks anyone???

Oh and yay to chapter 13 even though it will be sad!

Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            I guess that just proves that being real shippers everythings comes to in relationship to Sam and Jack being together forever
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/f59fb743.jpg
            pic fr myrth

I absolutely love that pic!
            Everytime I see it I think: *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
            It's such a small, tender gesture...it warms my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              OT : But I watched the season finale of NCIS last night and I was shocked ..
              Spoiler:
              Kate I knew something was gonna happen because Sasha wanted to leave the show but I thought she would die with the first bullet ..When she got up and got it a la Janet fraser ..It was the shock of my life .....even sader than with Janet because we didn't see it through a tape recorder but full screen and very clear and poor Tony and Gibbs standing next to her when it happened with the blood splashing on Tony's face I 'm still thinking about it right now ..There is gonna be Drama for the opening of the new season if there is one !!! Kate was so funny during the whole episode with Tony and the banter they had between each other ..She will be missed greatly by Tony I think considering he was about to die in the previous episode and she was there for him all the way until he recovered fron the plague ..I think it will affect him a lot and may be change him a little after that . ..and Gibb is gonna make it personnal to kill that terrorist ..He warned him about hurting Kate so now ...He has a big mission at hand .

Has any of you seen that episode ?!!

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
              yep I watched this episode when I was in the US and I really like the end because I really wasn't expecting this cliffangher...I didn't know anything about
              Spoiler:
              Sasha's decission to leave...but once again, like Janet, the way it was filmed and mis en scene was kinda hard...and disturbing for young viewers...
              but well, as you said the next season promised to be angst and a lot of terrorist hunt I'm looking forward the next season because this show is great and funny but I agree that I will miss
              Spoiler:
              her and the interaction she had with Tony

and to stay on topic how about a few looks ??

Comment

and just because I can't resist... (sorry I don't want ever this thread to become only pics but I thought we might need a little concrete ship )

Comment

and last but not less.. (or least? ) ...specially for SueKay and the good news for UNI ....a little purple jello passion ( thanks Oma )

((((((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))
                  (cool nice little chapter on between the threads BTW,haven't had time to review yet ...next chapter )

Comment

Cool! This is this thread's 500th page!!!
                    Congrats to your milestone, Ship Family Thread ! LOL

Comment

(((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are interested (and to keep us on topic) http://hp1.gcal.ac.uk/pls/portal30/m...tion?gref=BASS

the links details my course!!!

Chapter 13 is on it's way

Edit - this is a different link...last one was wrong!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

One last thing, for those of you who remember me mentioning that I'm getting a cat, well I went to see the kittens today and fell in love with a little ginger fella who fell asleep on my lap, so I’m having a boy!! Have decided to call him JJ, I don’t doubt that you can all guess who his name sake is!
                        nice !!! too bad you didn't name it Zat ...but JJ is not bad either just take him far away from the ladies or you'll soon have a platoon of Graces and Jakes

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                          and last but not less.. (or least? ) ...specially for SueKay and the good news for UNI ....a little purple jello passion ( thanks Oma )

((((((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))
                          (cool nice little chapter on between the threads BTW,haven't had time to review yet ...next chapter )
                          Purple makes sense...

Jack eats red jello (Proving Ground) and Sam eats blue jello (Urgo and too many eps to name)...

And you mix red and blue and you get ... PURPLE!

Hey! Finally that A+ I got in art paid off...what can I say?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            As for NCIS
                            Spoiler:
                            saw it a few months ago and was totally unprepared for the ending.
                            Stargate is the only series I obsess about but I do watch NCIS.
                            Spoiler:
                            Gibbs will be a man to recon with after this and may change Tony a bit. I liked Kate as a character...felt a little sick after the end.

I felt really sick too and kind of weird ..I was thinking about it all night ..What a shame considering I just saw today the very first episode of NCIS when
                            Spoiler:
                            Kate joined NCIS because Gibb wanted her too after she resigned from the CIA I think

Anyway Sam and Jack forever .. You never know what any TPTB has in mind ...I hope they won't do that again to any major characters ..I mean it's good for the drama and all that but for the fans of the show , it may be another ball game . it was weird today
                            Spoiler:
                            to watch an episode with Kate in it when you know what happens 4 years later

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              I felt really sick too and kind of weird ..I was thinking about it all night ..What a shame considering I just saw today the very first episode of NCIS when
                              Spoiler:
                              Kate joined NCIS because Gibb wanted her too after she resigned from the CIA I think

Anyway Sam and Jack forever .. You never know what any TPTB has in mind ...I hope they won't do that again to any major characters ..I mean it's good for the drama and all that but for the fans of the show , it may be another ball game . it was weird today
                              Spoiler:
                              to watch an episode with Kate in it when you know what happens 4 years later

Caty
                              I feel that way about Janet now...I see her in these back eps and my thoughts turn morbid like..."she'll be dead 2 years from this episode"...that kind of thing...

And the idea of killing off a lead sounds cool to some people. I know fans that wouldn't mind if Sam or Jack were killed. They look at it through the romantic eyes of tragic loss and so forth...

But I went down that road with Silk Stalkings. I shipped for Chris and Rita for FOREVER. Finally they got together. They got married. She got pregnant.

Two episodes later, Chris was dead.

I mean I know we're talking about a tv show, but the writers create characters for you to fall in love with and when you do and they kill off one of them, well I was thoroughly upset.

I NEVER forgave that series for what they did...

As for Stargate...I swear if Sam or Jack EVER ended up dead...and I mean Janet dead not Daniel dead...I will nuke my entire SG collection...sell off the DVDs (even the season 8's which are on their way to my house AS WE SPEAK)...and NEVER return to this or any other Stargate fansite again.

Here's to hoping TPTB aren't that stupid...

*groan*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                                yep I watched this episode when I was in the US and I really like the end because I really wasn't expecting this cliffangher...I didn't know anything about
                                Spoiler:
                                Sasha's decission to leave...but once again, like Janet, the way it was filmed and mis en scene was kinda hard...and disturbing for young viewers...
                                but well, as you said the next season promised to be angst and a lot of terrorist hunt I'm looking forward the next season because this show is great and funny but I agree that I will miss
                                Spoiler:
                                her and the interaction she had with Tony
                                Unless they do a shower scene a la Bobby Ewing in Dallas ...if ..
                                Spoiler:
                                Sasha decides to come back .!!!!! I don't want Kate to go ...I loved her interaction with Tony so much ...I will miss them 2 together too much ...not fair I mean she dreamt in the last episode that Gibb had his throat cut ..and she woke up in a panick ..I know it's true and she is dead but I wish it could just be a dream of one of them like Tony having that nightmare instead of being reality

PS: I have opened a thread in "off world" forum in "off topic chatter" to talk about the NCIS show if interested

Now back on topic and Sam and Jack At least they are alive and kicking

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 16 August 2005, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X