This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    It's a passion for me as I do it for a lot of shows and also my own family holiday clips and friends
    Can I adopt you?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
      Can I adopt you?
      RLOL ... I know exactly what you mean ... Caty is so gifted in her vids

Sam and Jack in the S1 2nd ep .... even then they were already joined at the hip

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        OT : But I watched the season finale of NCIS last night and I was shocked ..
        Spoiler:
        Kate I knew something was gonna happen because Sasha wanted to leave the show but I thought she would die with the first bullet ..When she got up and got it a la Janet fraser ..It was the shock of my life .....even sader than with Janet because we didn't see it through a tape recorder but full screen and very clear and poor Tony and Gibbs standing next to her when it happened with the blood splashing on Tony's face I 'm still thinking about it right now ..There is gonna be Drama for the opening of the new season if there is one !!! Kate was so funny during the whole episode with Tony and the banter they had between each other ..She will be missed greatly by Tony I think considering he was about to die in the previous episode and she was there for him all the way until he recovered fron the plague ..I think it will affect him a lot and may be change him a little after that . ..and Gibb is gonna make it personnal to kill that terrorist ..He warned him about hurting Kate so now ...He has a big mission at hand .

Has any of you seen that episode ?!!

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
        Hi Caty, I have watched all of NCIS ...Navy Crime Investigation Service...I put my responces at SI

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          Hey shipper family

I thought I would pop in for a quick post in case I don't get the chance for a while. I haven't been here for nearly a week. I have been all over the place. I have been to Scotland, then to Cardiff and then Alton towers and I am still in one piece lol!

I haven't been able to read all the posts yet but I have seen some piccies that have been posted. Very good. Oh I watched A$$inity today on Sky One ...I still hate watching that episode even though we know the eventual outcome!
          Spoiler:
          I had to mute it at the end where she kept saying 'yes'...but I went to my happy place and reminded myself Sam and Jack are together now and has gone

And last but certainly not the least....

(((((((((((W))))))))))))

I am glad you are back. I missed ya! Oh and I told Kirsty (thelittlesis) you said hi and I told her about the bucket of custard! She waves back and say's that you should also watch your back in case some custard comes flying your way!

Hugs
          ~Tracey~
          ((((((((((((T)))))))))))

I hope you had a good time in Cardiff, Scotland and Alton Towers. I've been to Alton Towers, I live about an hour or so away, it was AMAZING.

I know what you mean about Affinity. It does suck, but since I know the outcome I now don't mind watching it. I guess I have a strong stomach...

LOL Tell Kirsty that when the custard comes, she'll get it back. No need to worry, I'm making a big batch right now...

Wendy
          Hugs
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Tracey -whereabouts in Scotland were you??? We could have met up!

Ah well...too late!

Anywho...I have some news...

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            SUZ!!!!!!!! Congrats.

((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Well done, and I'm sure you'll have a great time at Uni and make loads of new friends... and study... too.

Wendy
            Hugs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for all the green and well wishes!!!!!!!!

Tracey - I don't know where Duffus is and my mum's never heard of it...Was it Duff Town of Dumfries or somewhere else? And whereabouts is it?????

Anywho...I'll going to be contacting the University today...see what I'm going to do!

But I'll be posting chapter 13 of In Between the Threads too!
              Well never ask me for directions either. I never have any idea where it is! But with the help of my mum and the A-Z of Britain I have found it! Ok so mum say's it is 5 miles up from Elgin and around 5ish miles from Lossiemouth!

So have you decided what you are going to do yet! I would green you too but I can't yet!

And can't wait for chapter 13 btw.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I want cake, jello, rocky road ice cream...alcohol (I'm legal soon I swear!)

And SHIPPY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
                I will join you in that...but with cookis and cream ice-cream. and a tall cold glass of rose muscadet. (i've been legal for years!!!)

see, i told you you could get in to uni! that's cos i know everything <assumes smug, all-knowing look, which will disappear as soon i realise how stupid i look like that>.

as for teh shippy goodness, even if we don't see it onscreen we know it's there, in sam and jack's heart's and minds, and in our dreams and writing.
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Argh, GW won’t let me quote without it getting stuck….
                  (((((W))))))

I did have a good time. Lots of memories came flooding back when I went to Scotland. I spent a lot of my childhood summer holidays up there! Cardiff was great; I went to see my friend at uni. And yep, Alton Towers is brilliant. I went on the new ride, Rita! It was scary but very trés cool! I hope you had a good time on your holiday!

You must have, going through the last scene is just argh! I just watched Covenant today. Watching it a second time, I do actually like that episode. I just kept imagining what Jacks face would have been like if he had seen her in that suit!

*Giggles* I will. She has just come back from a holiday in Cornwall, so I will email it to her tonight!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

You know what's odd? (here I go, on one of my pointless rambles again...), I was watching Without a Trace last night. Now, I've known for ages that there's an older guy called Jack, and a younger blonde woman called Sam that he has a complicated emotional relationship with...but it only just cliked last night that another member of their team...a younger, sexy man, who doesn't seem at all interested in sleeping with sam....is called Danny!!! (and the woman who played Kerry was in last nights one).

And in The Day After Tomorrow, the dad's called Jack, and the son's called Sam (leading to the lines like 'Jack, Sam's on the phone for you!' and jack saying 'Sam, I'm coming to get you' giving me little shippy squees despite it not being our sam and jack)

There's an old silent movie called Jack, Sam and Pete..it's a western.

Really, what a pointless load of information i do know! I'm going to interpret it all as a sign sam and jack are meant to be together
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

SueKay – Great news on uni, congrats!! Criminology sounds very interesting, might just be asking you for some tips if you go with that!

Am suffering from eye strain syndrome at the moment as am spending so much time glued to my computer screen lapping up Hail Dorothy’s Chosen Hearts ship fic series. If you read this Dorothy – Hail to you, I love it!! Don’t suppose you have any insurance that covers eyesight deteriation do you, only your fics are so addictive that I just can’t tear myself away!! Hee hee!

Token – Thanks so much for posting your gifs again, they are great especially the one from Grace which is positively mesmorising!! Tried to green you but had my wrist slapped and told to spread it around! How bout a hug instead (((Token)))

One last thing, for those of you who remember me mentioning that I'm getting a cat, well I went to see the kittens today and fell in love with a little ginger fella who fell asleep on my lap, so I’m having a boy!! Have decided to call him JJ, I don’t doubt that you can all guess who his name sake is!

Oh, one other last thing...just watched the ring scene in Affinity
                      Spoiler:
                      and I have to say I do love that scene even though Sam is discussing her and It's just such a great example of the incredible bond that jack and sam share, you can really see the emotional turmoil that's bubbling away beneath the surface (mmm...good name for an episode me thinks!!).
                      One day shippers one day hopefully we'll have jack, sam and a ring in a scene again and the result will be the shipper family doing the shipper boogie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                        Argh, GW won’t let me quote without it getting stuck….
                        (((((W))))))

I did have a good time. Lots of memories came flooding back when I went to Scotland. I spent a lot of my childhood summer holidays up there! Cardiff was great; I went to see my friend at uni. And yep, Alton Towers is brilliant. I went on the new ride, Rita! It was scary but very trés cool! I hope you had a good time on your holiday!

You must have, going through the last scene is just argh! I just watched Covenant today. Watching it a second time, I do actually like that episode. I just kept imagining what Jacks face would have been like if he had seen her in that suit!

*Giggles* I will. She has just come back from a holiday in Cornwall, so I will email it to her tonight!

~Tracey~
                        I've never been to Scotland, but my Grandma has promised that one day I will get to go.

Alton Towers was amazing, I went for the first time in June for the day. I didn't go on Rita, because I have to be careful of my back, but it didn't stop me from enjoying as many rides as I was allowed to go on. LOL

I like Convenant, it's a big talky, but I like the storyline. I still hate the Reporter woman. I don't remember her name. But it's a solid episode. I found myself looking at Sam's fingers alot when I first watched it, looking for that damn ring!

Hope she had a great time in Cormwall.

Wendy
                        Hugs
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          You know what's odd? (here I go, on one of my pointless rambles again...), I was watching Without a Trace last night. Now, I've known for ages that there's an older guy called Jack, and a younger blonde woman called Sam that he has a complicated emotional relationship with...but it only just cliked last night that another member of their team...a younger, sexy man, who doesn't seem at all interested in sleeping with sam....is called Danny!!! (and the woman who played Kerry was in last nights one).

And in The Day After Tomorrow, the dad's called Jack, and the son's called Sam (leading to the lines like 'Jack, Sam's on the phone for you!' and jack saying 'Sam, I'm coming to get you' giving me little shippy squees despite it not being our sam and jack)

Really, what a pointless load of information i do know! I'm going to interpret it all as a sign sam and jack are meant to be together
                          It's amazing where you see the signs! I like the connection, and I have to admit when I watched The Day After Tomorrow that I didn't click onto their names.

YES, it's destiny.

Wendy
                          Hugs
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ROFLMAO

I know what you mean....
                            I noticed this name thing in Without a Trace and The Day after Tomorrow too and was completely fascinated. LOL
                            Though I'm not a big Without a Trace fan, I often turn the TV on when it airs just to hear the names...(how silly is that?)

And this western-movie....wow! Really?
                            Jack and Pete, hm? Do they have a gun-duel at sunset in the movie?

Comment

Aloha!

Tracey - Is it Dufftown? Or a village near it?

Anywho...tomorrow I register for Uni...they skipped the HUGE waiting list for me!!!!!!!

I'll be doing a BA/BA(hons) Social Sciences!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

I'll be doing chapter 13 of 'In Between the Threads' tonight...It's gonna be sad.

I decided against Criminology as I hadn't considered it and don't know a thing about it...I decided against computing as I'd rather keep that as a hobby to be perfectly honest.

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...

LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I guess that just proves that being real shippers everythings comes to in relationship to Sam and Jack being together forever

pic fr myrth

Comment

Working...
                                X