Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the green and well wishes!!!!!!!!

Tracey - I don't know where Duffus is and my mum's never heard of it...Was it Duff Town of Dumfries or somewhere else? And whereabouts is it?????

Anywho...I'll going to be contacting the University today...see what I'm going to do!

But I'll be posting chapter 13 of In Between the Threads too!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Gate Girl 12 - Could you do us UK shippers a favour and do some recon on the Threads extras??? I know that there's a threads director's series docu...so...pretty please with sugar on top!
      sigpic

Comment

And...an apology to Jafacakes

Darn GW won't let me reply to your PM!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Well how is everyone?

sueKay

Do ya like ma sig? If you said something bout it earlier i probably havent read it.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Hulabaloo - LOVIN the sig!!! That's one of my fave shippy piccies!!!
            sigpic

Comment

SueKay, congratualtions on the uni news!! (((((sueKay)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Shipaholic
                This is my first attempt to quote someone, so lets see how this works,

Gatetrixer

I agree 100%. As someone who mainly lurks, I really enjoy seeing other people’s opinions, and it is nice to have something of substance to read. None of my friends watch stargate, so this is really my only connection to the stargate universe. I’m shy about posting, but I love living vicariously through everyone’s posts, no matter what their opinion. It is only natural for people to disagree, and we all are entitled to our own opinions. Personally, I enjoy reading everything and would not want people to completely censor everything they say just because they might possibly offend someone who does not agree.

*ends first ever rant*

on a shippier note: I am sooooooo excited for sam to come back!
                Welcome Shipaholic! Please don't be too shy and post often. Our bark is worst then our bit. We all go off once in awhile and then all is forgiven!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                  Weeeeee! I'm having such a good time. Caty your videos are really good! "My Immortal" is fantastic! "Run To You" is holy cow! I've only had a chance to see a few so far but I'm going to get a look at all of them.

I don't know how you folks do these, it must take a lot of time to find all of the scenes and get all of the pieces together, my mind is boggled by it. But I'm sure glad you do it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
                  Glad you love watching videos . I love making them . You'll have to watch all the Nightwish and Within temptation ones ..they are special and very much like Evanescence songs ...they ( the groups) are gothic but very tasty gothic

It takes a very long time to capture the clips ..Once you have them It's fun to edit the clips and match them to the music It's an art I think !!!!

It's a passion for me as I do it for a lot of shows and also my own family holiday clips and friends

And Sam and jack forever together

and ((((SUEKAY)))), Congratulations on your subjects for UNI They seem great ..knew you would get something at the end Well done

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Since you seemed to like the GIF I posted here , I have some larger GIFs that Marimba is hosting on her web site. Look for "Token's GIFs". But I'm not held accountable for eyestrain resulting from continued exposure to GIFs.
                    And they are brilliant GIF's (((Token))) for all our shippy hearts

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 16 August 2005, 06:49 AM.

Comment

OT : But I watched the season finale of NCIS last night and I was shocked ..
                      Spoiler:
                      Kate I knew something was gonna happen because Sasha wanted to leave the show but I thought she would die with the first bullet ..When she got up and got it a la Janet fraser ..It was the shock of my life .....even sader than with Janet because we didn't see it through a tape recorder but full screen and very clear and poor Tony and Gibbs standing next to her when it happened with the blood splashing on Tony's face I 'm still thinking about it right now ..There is gonna be Drama for the opening of the new season if there is one !!! Kate was so funny during the whole episode with Tony and the banter they had between each other ..She will be missed greatly by Tony I think considering he was about to die in the previous episode and she was there for him all the way until he recovered fron the plague ..I think it will affect him a lot and may be change him a little after that . ..and Gibb is gonna make it personnal to kill that terrorist ..He warned him about hurting Kate so now ...He has a big mission at hand .

Has any of you seen that episode ?!!

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 16 August 2005, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Spoiler:
                        Kate I knew something was gonna happen because Sasha wanted to leave the show but I thought she would die with the first bullet ..When she got up and got it a la Janet fraser ..It was the shock of my life .....even sader than with Janet because we didn't see it through a tape recorder but full screen and very clear and poor Tony and Gibbs standing next to her when it happened with the blood splashing on Tony's face I 'm still thinking about it right now ..There is gonna be Drama for the opening of the new season if there is one !!! Kate was so funny during the whole episode with Tony and the banter they had between each other ..She will be missed greatly by Tony I think considering he was about to die in the previous episode and she was there for him all the way until he recovered fron the plague ..I think it will affect him a lot and may be change him a little after that . ..and Gibb is gonna make it personnal to kill that terrorist ..He warned him about hurting Kate so now ...He has a big mission at hand .

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
                        Sorry for the stupid question, but what is NCIS standing for?
                        You talked about that show earlier, but I still don't know what it is...

Spoiler:
                        Sounds like a dramatic end for that character...must be quite shocking for the fans to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Sorry for the stupid question, but what is NCIS standing for?
                          You talked about that show earlier, but I still don't know what it is...

Spoiler:
                          Sounds like a dramatic end for that character...must be quite shocking for the fans to see that.

N means Navy ..I don't know for the rest probably crime scene something but it's the same producers as JAG ( belisario) and well for the scene in question
                          Spoiler:
                          it was very distressing ..I'm glad that I read just a couple of days before that the actress wanted to leave the show otherwise I think I would have fainted ..I mean it was very graphic ...you see everything and you see her dead on the floor with her eyes opened and the blood pouring from under ....and she got the bullet just as she got up from the first bullet which got her in her bullet proof jacket ( chest), she jumped in front of the boss so that she gets the bullet and not him and as she was getting up with the help of the 2 men , they were all laughing ..she was saying " I thought I would die before >>>>" then bullet hit her at the back of the head and you see it coming to the front of the head ..she dies instantly falling to the ground ..and the 2 men are just frozen by what just happened .... The terrorist who met her before liked her but he killed her to make a point to Gibb, the boss ...and as he shoot from very far away ..another building ...he says "Sorry kate" Gosh That was hard to take .

caty

Comment

Spoiler:

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
                            As for NCIS
                            Spoiler:
                            saw it a few months ago and was totally unprepared for the ending.
                            Stargate is the only series I obsess about but I do watch NCIS.
                            Spoiler:
                            Gibbs will be a man to recon with after this and may change Tony a bit. I liked Kate as a character...felt a little sick after the end.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

N means Navy ..I don't know for the rest probably crime scene something but it's the same producers as JAG ( belisario) and well for the scene in question
                              Spoiler:
                              it was very distressing ..I'm glad that I read just a couple of days before that the actress wanted to leave the show otherwise I think I would have fainted ..I mean it was very graphic ...you see everything and you see her dead on the floor with her eyes opened and the blood pouring from under ....and she got the bullet just as she got up from the first bullet which got her in her bullet proof jacket ( chest), she jumped in front of the boss so that she gets the bullet and not him and as she was getting up with the help of the 2 men , they were all laughing ..she was saying " I thought I would die before >>>>" then bullet hit her at the back of the head and you see it coming to the front of the head ..she dies instantly falling to the ground ..and the 2 men are just frozen by what just happened .... The terrorist who met her before liked her but he killed her to make a point to Gibb, the boss ...and as he shoot from very far away ..another building ...he says "Sorry kate" Gosh That was hard to take .

caty

Spoiler:
                              Wow, sounds cruel! But maybe the actress wanted such an end for her character. I think if I were an actress I'd rather have a dramatical end, than something boring like moving away for example....unless I plan to come back someday of course.

Comment

Originally Posted by Catysg1
                                Spoiler:

And Sam and Jack forever

Caty
                                Originally posted by Zoser
                                As for NCIS
                                Spoiler:
                                saw it a few months ago and was totally unprepared for the ending.
                                Stargate is the only series I obsess about but I do watch NCIS.
                                Spoiler:
                                Gibbs will be a man to recon with after this and may change Tony a bit. I liked Kate as a character...felt a little sick after the end.
                                ((((((((((Caty))))))))) ((((((((Zoser))))))))) I'm right there with you! Zoser, I didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen. TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Kate was my favorite character. She reminded me alot of Sam. She was smart, kicka$$, and beautiful. I couldn't understand WHY PTB would kill the character. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I read that the actress didn't want to renew her contract and TPTB took advantage of the opportunity. That makes me feel somewhat better because I know the actress wanted to leav. It PTB had done it for ratings or "making a statement", I would probably stop watching the show. To me, Tony is alot like Vala...too much sexual joking. Hopefully Kate's death will grow him up alittle. I'm curious as to who the replacement will be.

Janet and Jacob S7, S8 spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not happy that Janet and Jacob were killed. The characters were just as much a part of Stargate as SG-1. Jacob was my third favorite character after Sam and Jack. I will mourn his loss, and I hope we see Sam continue to deal with that loss as well. Of course, I'm not holding my breath.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X