X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir
    Marimba,

I just visited your website and found the video for Seal's "Love's Devine" and wow!

Big WOW!

HUGE WOW!

That song alone always knocks me out, but your video paralyzed me! I sat here at my desk supposedly working, instead watching the video with tears coming down my cheeks hoping nobody stopped by my desk. I wanted to turn it off, but I couldn't.

Wow!
    AMEN to that! The "Faithfully" (Journey) video is my favorite...SO incredibly well-done, you'd think it was the original video for that song. The clips are timed perfectly. Just amazing!

I'd love to see a S/J vid for Patrick Swayze's "She's Like the Wind." Plenty angsty, and every time I hear it I think of S/J ship, and Jack dealing with his inadequacies. (hint, hint, Marimba or anybody else who does S/J vids!)

Comment

That is such a odd name Uhsir odd too. Especially using it in a sentence. lol.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Ohhh soo good this beautiful scene
        Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
          That is such a odd name Uhsir odd too. Especially using it in a sentence. lol.
          Odd, yes, that would be me.

I picked it because:
          A) Sam is my favorite team character.
          B) Any time she says that phrase, or a variation, I know I'm going to be entertained by another wonderful Jack facial expression. God how I miss that guy.

Oh, and C)
          My husband got me hooked on the show. I actually would say "Uh, sir" whenever I wanted to interrupt him or disagree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            You know it! *sigh*

(((((((((Token))))))))

It doesn't matter how often I see this gif, I just can't take my eyes away! *happy sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Its sooooo good. And such a good ep.
              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                Hi Guys!

I got back from my holiday, not exactly in one piece but I'm still alive. I had a great time and I hope you guys have had shippy fun whilst I've been gone.

I also wish Tangent had ended like that. I always watch Stargate with Rose Tinted glasses, so I don't remember how it's 'supposed' to end. LOL, joking.

Wendy
                Hugs
                but i think it does end shippyly. he wakes up, still too woozy to really understand what's going on, so no time for his 'commanding officer' persona to take over, he sees sam, and reaches out to her, whispering 'hey..hi'..in the softest voice, with such an amazing look of love in his eyes. it really sends shippy goose pimples down my spine (and no, he is definitely not looking at daniel. he's looking at her, and you can see he loves here, right then and there)
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I checked with sky one, and stargate does indeed start later than usual, on 18th october (a tuesday) and atlantis starts on the 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    I don't feel that speaking the truth is "bashing". Nothing that's been said on this thread in the last few days regarding AT's quotes has been false, and it's been those quotes and people's reactions to them. That's not bashing in my book. I do, however, resent the persecution of those who are posting. Just because something is in any way anti-AT (or anti RDA, for that matter, should it come up) doesn't give use the right to censor it.

Again, JMO. So bash away. . .
                    Tried t green rep you but not allowed.
                    I firmly agree - Let people speak their mind.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      AMEN to that! The "Faithfully" (Journey) video is my favorite...SO incredibly well-done, you'd think it was the original video for that song. The clips are timed perfectly. Just amazing!
                      And "My Immortal" (Evanescence). And... Oh forget it, so far every one of them is terrific.

Originally posted by ST-1
                      I'd love to see a S/J vid for Patrick Swayze's "She's Like the Wind." Plenty angsty, and every time I hear it I think of S/J ship, and Jack dealing with his inadequacies. (hint, hint, Marimba or anybody else who does S/J vids!)
                      And Alison Krauss' "When You Say Nothing At All" is all about Jack and Sam. (another hint, hint)

Okay, I need to log off immediately after posting this. I'm going to get fired. (Somebody tell me that would be a bad thing cuz I only see it as a means to spending more time shipping.)

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                        And "My Immortal" (Evanescence). And... Oh forget it, so far every one of them is terrific.

And Alison Krauss' "When You Say Nothing At All" is all about Jack and Sam. (another hint, hint)
                        the James Blunt song, 'You're beautiful' always reminds me of sa and jack after Affinity and before Threadshere he's singing about how he's meant to be with her, and angel meant them to be together, but she's with another man

Okay, I need to log off immediately after posting this. I'm going to get fired. (Somebody tell me that would be a bad thing cuz I only see it as a means to spending more time shipping.)
                        ummm..you need to work to earn momey to buy the dvd's so you can pause and zoom teh shippy moments?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          Tried t green rep you but not allowed.
                          I firmly agree - Let people speak their mind.
                          I am a shipper 120% .... Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                            Hey Guys!

Thanks for the S/J pic, now i just need to make a good sig.

The pictures brighten my day.

Just thought, dosent Daniel 'die' in Meridain does he? Damn, no shippy scenes.

Ok, if someone asked you what your favourite shippy season was what would you say?

Id say Season 4.
                            I'd definitely have to say season 4 too. Is also (obviously!) my favourite season.
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

@UhSir: Hilarius reasons!
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know - anyone who's a fan of my May I Have This Dance? series, I'm looking for the song of the series. Since I'm getting closer to the last dance I need the song!

Any and all ideas are greatly welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X