This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay

This is kinda embarassing...I've re-found my first R-Rated Fic.

[url="http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2/archive/8/thatsinking.php"
    That 'Sinking' Feeling - Rated R for sexual content[/url]

Summary: Sam, Jack, a sink, a floor.and Jacob Carter at the door!

Hope all of you (of the proper age) likey!
    I likey-a lot. Thank you! I ended up giggling so much my husband wondered what on earth was going on!!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Aww thanks I noticed last night but after I logged on today I was so interested in what had been posted that I'd forgotten!
      Uh oh! you're a super soldier....breaks out Telchak guns...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Somnium - Yeah I'm going...it's within my price range and I can get there by train!

I'm really lucky with trains - I live a mile from a station that's at the end of the line - means trains are always on time and sit in the station for ten minutes...that means no running like an idiot!

I'm going but just for the con...Not the sightseeing.

Okay...

ADD YOUR NAME!!!!!!!

POSSIBLE list of UK GATECON attendees

SueKay
        Somnium
        I'd love to be able to get to a con....but alas.....transportation costs for getting to those even in my country are out of my price range.

Where's Asgard transporter when ya need one?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          I'd love to be able to get to a con....but alas.....transportation costs for getting to those even in my country are out of my price range.

An Asgard transporter? That's the last thing we shippers should have! I mean can you imagine poor RDA would be constantly being zapped from one girl to another! Of course I'd use mine for other reasons too, I mean there is Paul McGillion, David Hewlett, Kavan Smith...*continues to name SG men*

Comment

Hi mad_gater!! **waves** CONGRATS ON 1900 POSTS!!!
            sigpic

Comment

(((((((Mad Gater)))))))) You missed the CON in NJ, just outside NYC... Put it in your calender next year it will be in Nov

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                You know it! *sigh*

But there's no chemistry between these characters at all.

No siree bob.

Nada.

It's just in the imagination of a few delluded souls and forced upon the masses by the powers that be.

Have you all seen the first Naked Gun movie? A missile runs into a fireworks store and of course there are huge explosions and fireworks going off. Meanwhile a crowd inevitably gathers to watch the spectacle. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) walks in between the people and the fireworks exploding in the background, holds his arms up authoritatively and says, "Please move along...nothing to see here. Please disperse...nothing to see here."

Hmm. Wonder why that particular scene came to mind...

Last edited by Uber; 14 August 2005, 08:15 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Hi mad_gater!! **waves** CONGRATS ON 1900 POSTS!!!
                  THANX!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    (((((((Mad Gater)))))))) You missed the CON in NJ, just outside NYC... Put it in your calender next year it will be in Nov
                    Love to...but as I said....transportation costs are prohibitive....so I probably won't be able to afford to get there....

Like I said....to get to any of these cons I need either an Asgard transporter or my very own death glider running on full burn.

Comment

Love to...but as I said....transportation costs are prohibitive....so I probably won't be able to afford to get there....

Like I said....to get to any of these cons I need either an Asgard transporter or my very own death glider running on full burn.
                      Hey mad_gater!

You aren't alone! I'm the same way! I would LOVE to go to a con some day...but there is just no way I can financially afford it! So until then we'll just have to live with all of the stories and accounts of people who went!
                      But I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Hey all don't forget to vote for the Stargate Fan Awards.

And, you know, while you're there, you might consider voting for a fellow shipper.

Webart category.

That's all for now...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                          BTW I think we should declare this a bash free zone! I like to think of this as my happy place, bashing kinda spoils it! I love all the SG cast even if sometimes I dont understand or agree with their charecters.
                          If this includes TPTB, I don't know if I'm going to make it.

Honestly, this thread has always been a safe place to vent shipper frustration, so I wouldn't want to censor others too much. Usually, after they get something off their chest with a good rant and then get a few hugs and words of encouragement from the family, they feel much better and shippier again. So, yes, this is a happy place, but it's also the virtual shipper rehab commune. We should allow people to post honestly-- and then stuff them with lots of shipper cookies.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the S/J pic, now i just need to make a good sig.

The pictures brighten my day.

Just thought, dosent Daniel 'die' in Meridain does he? Damn, no shippy scenes.

Ok, if someone asked you what your favourite shippy season was what would you say?

Id say Season 4.
                            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                            LOVE HIM-> DT
                            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                              Hey Guys!

Ok, if someone asked you what your favourite shippy season was what would you say?

Id say Season 4.
                              Yep, Season 4 - No contest!!

Comment

yeah I brought season 7 trading cards off ebay...and when i came across the Janet one... it was very unsettling. Great Sam and Jack one from Death Knell though

Comment

Working...
                                X