Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i voted even tho im UK. I hope i voted for all the Shippy eps. But ten selections just aint enough!
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I just finished watching the boxset of season 4 now im waiting for 5. Cant wait ordered it off Amazon.co.uk.

Any good eps i should look out for? Shippy mainly.
      LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Just a quick question...

IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO THE UK GATECON AT CHELTNHAM (sp) RACE COURSE NEXT YEAR????????
        Maybe once there are a few more details, it would be great to be part of the first UK Gatecon, but money is tight so depends on ticket prices! What about you SueKay are you planning on going?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GALAXY 800

CATHAIN 200
          Oh..wow..thanks!
          Didn't notice that.

Hey and not long until the shipper family thread has 10 000 replies (again)...Wooohoooo!!!!

Comment

Oooh ooooh big favor!

Does anyone know were to find a decent pic of Sam and Jack standing opposite the force shield in Upgrades? Its for my sig i need a shippy scene. Its a beginners sig so eh.... well anyone?
            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GALAXY 800

CATHAIN 200
              Aww thanks I noticed last night but after I logged on today I was so interested in what had been posted that I'd forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                Oooh ooooh big favor!

Does anyone know were to find a decent pic of Sam and Jack standing opposite the force shield in Upgrades? Its for my sig i need a shippy scene. Its a beginners sig so eh.... well anyone?
                I spotted one the other day - I'll go look around for you.

Comment

Somnium - Yeah I'm going...it's within my price range and I can get there by train!

I'm really lucky with trains - I live a mile from a station that's at the end of the line - means trains are always on time and sit in the station for ten minutes...that means no running like an idiot!

I'm going but just for the con...Not the sightseeing.

Okay...

ADD YOUR NAME!!!!!!!

POSSIBLE list of UK GATECON attendees

SueKay
                  Somnium
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Does this work for you Hulabaloo? I can lighten it if you want.

Comment

I just finished watching the boxset of season 4 now im waiting for 5. Cant wait ordered it off Amazon.co.uk.

Well...season 5 is pretty much the most ship-less season ever.
                      Some eps have some nice S/J banter like Ascension or Red Sky...Desperate Measures has a bit concern in it....The Warrior has this cute scene...where Sam has to demonstrate a weapon and Jack is obviously VERY proud of her...yeah...that's all I can think of at the moment....

BTW, that was the season where I seriously thought they dropped the ship.
                      But it's a good season though...just not shippy.

Comment

Shippy eps in season 5?
                        Hmmm... I got nuthin.

Just as galaxy said, pretty much the most unshippy season.

Failsafe has a little Sam/Jack "chemistry" going on.

Comment

SueKay - How do you know the price I couldnt find that much info on Gatecon UK! Any ideas when tickets go on sale?? We'll definatley have to meet up if I go

Meimei - Ive spent all day reading your fics they are so addictive, I love them

Comment

I don't know anything about the prices, It's the travelling that'll cost me the most...I'm not worried about accomodation...worst comes to the worst I'll stay up and sleep in the convention centre!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              Well...season 5 is pretty much the most ship-less season ever.
                              Some eps have some nice S/J banter like Ascension or Red Sky...Desperate Measures has a bit concern in it....The Warrior has this cute scene...where Sam has to demonstrate a weapon and Jack is obviously VERY proud of her...yeah...that's all I can think of at the moment....

BTW, that was the season where I seriously thought they dropped the ship.
                              But it's a good season though...just not shippy.
                              I went through my DVD's looking for shippy moments in Season 5 and the CLOSEST I came was a scene in Proving Ground with Sam and Jack eating together...

I think you're being rather generous in your interpretation of Season 5.

It wasn't just the most ship-less season ever...I think calling it the arctic wasteland of ship would be more apros pos...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                SueKay - How do you know the price I couldnt find that much info on Gatecon UK! Any ideas when tickets go on sale?? We'll definatley have to meet up if I go
                                There's a thread in the Fandom forum about this. There's a link to the web site where you'll probably get more details. Here's the link..
                                I hope that helps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X