X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Not to burst your bubble, but the spoilers are also saying
    Spoiler:
    that Janet is only being shown in flashbacks. That means there won't be anything really new, and definitely nothing that happened post-her death in S7. I know, I'm bummed too. Having the *real* Janet resurrected might actually get me to watch an episode.

Nope, my bubble remains intact..
    Spoiler:
    spoiler's i've read in a few places that have been very reliavble in teh past say there are no flashbacks in Ripple Effect, that in fact it's all new stuff with Janet
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Trupi I agree.I can respect any opinion but I cannot respect when someone changes there answer after every interview.You either like the Ship or you do not like the Ship.It's time to step up and make a choice.It's not right to play both sides.IMO Sam and Pete made Sam look Bad not Sam and Jack.The problem with the Sam and Jack Ship has been it's been dragged on forever.It has made both Sam and Jack look Bad not just Sam.TPTB should have defined the Ship from the beginning.TPTB should have said the Sam and Jack ship would be a part of the Show and we do not know when the Ship would be resolved.If TPTB or the Actors were straight with the Fans I think alot of Fans would understand and we may have avoided alot of the Ship arguments.

Comment

Buc252 - If you read the Ripple Effect spoiler page,
        Spoiler:
        JM categorically states that there are NO flashbacks

The other considered episode titles intrigue me too...
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Nope, my bubble remains intact..
          Spoiler:
          spoiler's i've read in a few places that have been very reliavble in teh past say there are no flashbacks in Ripple Effect, that in fact it's all new stuff with Janet
          Michelle.... Trupi, Lynn, SugarShaker and myself were at the CON in NJ last week and MS said that (Ripple Effect spoiler)
          Spoiler:
          it's an AU episode, there will be at least 3 AUs so Janet will appear in at least one of them, one were she did not die

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Michelle.... Trupi, Lynn, SugarShaker and myself were at the CON in NJ last week and MS said that (Ripple Effect spoiler)
            Spoiler:
            it's an AU episode, there will be at least 3 AUs so Janet will appear in at least one of them, one were she did not die
            I am exercising incredible willpower so that I remain spoiler-lite!!! I want surprises! Let's see how far I get into the series before I crack from curiosity!! Hee, hee!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Cathain - It aint perfect, but it's the best I could do! If it's too dark or too light just let me know!

Jack: Nell wants to stay spoiler free
              Sam: Giggling I'll guess she'll never know that we got married

((((( Nell ))))), I respect your willpower but FYI, I did not reveal any plots, just what kind of episode it is... I agree with you and JM (in his Blog) about spoilers...

And last but not least, (((((((((Shipper Family))))))) We can always count on each other, I saw that Billie helped you with your pic ((((((((((Billie))))) and everbody else that has helped anybody around

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Nell - I know how you feel...I'm *almost* spoiler free for Atlantis...apart from a LOT of people with no regard for spoilers.
                sigpic

Comment

It'll be great to see
                  Spoiler:
                  janet again, was such a shame that they took the totally bizarre decision to kill the character off. I really liked janet and the friendship she developed with sam.

Goodluck with your spoiler willpower nell, jack approves!!

Well, I've just printed off my next ship fic so do excuse me if I bid you all a fond farewell and head off to join Jack and Sam wherever they may be!!

Ooo look, just found me on smiley.com!! hee hee!!

Comment

Jack: Nell wants to stay spoiler free
                    Sam: Giggling I'll guess she'll never know that we got married

((((( Nell ))))), I respect your willpower but FYI, I did not reveal any plots, just what kind of episode it is... I agree with you and JM (in his Blog) about spoilers...

And last but not least, (((((((((Shipper Family))))))) We can always count on each other, I saw that Billie helped you with your pic ((((((((((Billie))))) and everbody else that has helped anybody around
                    JM's blog??? I haven't been keeping up with his blog or thread for awhile! I'll have to peek there about him and spoilers. I'm getting ready to watch TPTB. And, yes, we Shippers help and support each other in many ways!!! It's what we do!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Nell - I know how you feel...I'm *almost* spoiler free for Atlantis...apart from a LOT of people with no regard for spoilers.
                      I like a little surprise. Since I'm not spoiler-free I call it spoiler-lite!! Hee, hee!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nell - Yeah...think I'm spoiler-lite too!

I think the strangest aspect of going spoiler-lite is when you look at the character section and there's thunk, appreciation, ship and friendship threads for characters you've never heard of!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Carolina, I picked up some season 7 trading cards at the convention. One of the cards shows a close up of dead Dr. Frasier. You see her with her eyes wide open and a staff blast to her middle. It's very unsetting and even my kids thought it gross and tasteless. I can't believe they made a card from a scene that barely flashed on the TV. Weird! The deck does have some great Jack/Sam scenes and great looking character cards!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            JM's blog??? I haven't been keeping up with his blog or thread for awhile! I'll have to peek there about him and spoilers. I'm getting ready to watch TPTB. And, yes, we Shippers help and support each other in many ways!!! It's what we do!!
                            JM has not been in the thread for a while but he keeps updating his blog frequently...

Let me know what you think about TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Carolina, I picked up some season 7 trading cards at the convention. One of the cards shows a close up of dead Dr. Frasier. You see her with her eyes wide open and a staff blast to her middle. It's very unsetting and even my kids thought it gross and tasteless. I can't believe they made a card from a scene that barely flashed on the TV. Weird! The deck does have some great Jack/Sam scenes and great looking character cards!
                              WOW Trupi.... I did not know the SG internet world at that time and I was completly spoiler free, I'll never forget when I saw Heroes II I jumped out of my chair when I saw the staff weapon hit Janet, I was so shocked because I thought it was a very hard scene to show... I would definitely not enjoy an image of that moment....

I hope the Sam/Jack pics are nice any Grace kiss? Lost City ship moments?

Comment

JM has not been in the thread for a while but he keeps updating his blog frequently...
                                yeah, I think I've gained about 5 pounds reading about his ice cream creations.
                                Let me know what you think about TPTB
                                and just which TPTB are we talking about???? TPTB in Vancouver? Well, I'm holding the penguins in reserve, just in case. "TPTB" Season 9 ep?
                                Spoiler:
                                Too much Daniel! Not enough Mitchell and Teal'c! When is Mitchell going to step up a be a leader? If PTB wanted Browder to lead the show, then why are they keeping him non-existent? Why would Teal'c join them on the mission to that planet? I thought he was busy with the Jaffa. Vala, I actually liked in this ep. She was toned down and had depth. That is the Vala I wouldn't mind seeing return. Anyway, my questions about Season 9 shall be answered next week when SAM RETURNS!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X