• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shipper hannah
    hellooo shipper family! just thought i'd pop in to say,
    how awesome was LOST last night?!
    oh, and woohooo! s/j ship rocks!

LOST was great (((shipper hannah ))) making now my 3rd lost video " kate/Jack" It's gonna be shippy ..I need my dose of ship somewhere to compensate for the lack of it by Stargate TPTB

Caty

Comment

I found this pic earlier today and thought of The Light scene. As we're in Antartica it seemed appropriate to post it Sorry it's so small, but you'll get the idea

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        LOST was great (((shipper hannah ))) making now my 3rd lost video " kate/Jack" It's gonna be shippy ..I need my dose of ship somewhere to compensate for the lack of it by Stargate TPTB

Caty
        Has anyone started a Lost thread yet? Judging by how much the shippers love it, it should go down a storm. I've not had chance to see any of it yet, but I'm gonna get to it eventually
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Has anyone started a Lost thread yet? Judging by how much the shippers love it, it should go down a storm. I've not had chance to see any of it yet, but I'm gonna get to it eventually

There is a lost thread in OFF TOPIC or FANTASY ..not sure ..one of them ..I posted recently but I opened one at Stargate Intel contains spoilers .

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...?showtopic=200

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            Hey guys, long time no see..... . Does anyone remember me?

Maybe I should explain where I've been. You may remember I was slightly disappointed with the ending of season eight. I sort of withdrew for a time. Then I lost my internet access totally. Once I got it back, I'd lost the urge to get back into stargate.

But then I wrote a couple of non-Stargate fanfics. And suekay contacted me, realising I wasn't dead. And I decided to write another Stargate fanfic (done and posted, before you ask). And to write it, I had to watch Threads again. And I realised how much I really loved Stargate, how brilliant and wonderful and funny and clever and intriguing it was. And even more, I realised I was still completely and utterly fascinated by the Sam/Jack ship, that I still found wonderfully romantic and angsty and intriguing and my very favourite ship. I decided that a little thing like not ending how I want to, and the events of season nine (which i'm actually quite enjoying, apart from that one thing) was not going to stop me enjoying and loving my favourite couple.

So there we go, I'm back again, if anyone remembers, and how have things been?
            Welcome back Michelle!!!

I kept away for a while after the end of S8 too, but I couldn't stay away long!! It's addictive...I think there's something in the cookies....

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Welcome back Michelle!!!

I kept away for a while after the end of S8 too, but I couldn't stay away long!! It's addictive...I think there's something in the cookies....
              i agree..utterly addictive. it's wierd, when i was writing my staragte fic, i thought before hand 'this'll be really difficult, i haven't written for them in ages, i won't know how to wrote their voices', but the minute i started writing it, it just flowed. i didn't even have to think about it, and their voices were as clear in my head as ever. i guess i'm stuuck with sam and jack in my head (and walter, apparently)

but i have a craving for new sam jack music videos. anyone got any ideas? some done to josh groban, michael ball, meat loaf or james blunt would be good (well, that's an odd group)
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Hi there. I'm holding a wake for the Original SG-1 Team. It's a fond farewell to the series as I know I'm not the only one who veiws season 9 as a spin-off. I know I'm going to miss Jack, Seeing Jack and Sam together, and so many other things, and so we're holding a celebration of 8 yrs and a goodbye after so long. Anyway it's now open and anyone who wants to come by is welcome. *long as you hold with the Season 9 as spin-off feeling*

I totally agree with you. Season 9 is like a whole new show. It's not the same without Jack. In Season 8, he was missed a lot but atleast he was there even if it is for some scenes. But in Season 9, he will be gone for a long time and no Sam/Jack ships which makes it boring... For me anyways. I hope they will have atleast 1 episode that will have a Sam/Jack relationship with a happy ending.

Comment

i agree..utterly addictive. it's wierd, when i was writing my staragte fic, i thought before hand 'this'll be really difficult, i haven't written for them in ages, i won't know how to wrote their voices', but the minute i started writing it, it just flowed. i didn't even have to think about it, and their voices were as clear in my head as ever. i guess i'm stuuck with sam and jack in my head (and walter, apparently)

but i have a craving for new sam jack music videos. anyone got any ideas? some done to josh groban, michael ball, meat loaf or james blunt would be good (well, that's an odd group)

I pm'ed you Michelle ..I love James Blunt but for me his songs will be for either a JAG or Lost video ..Shame that I don't do anymore Sam and Jack videos . Hopefully somebody else with enough steam for that ship will do a new video with those singers for you . I made some new Sam and Jack videos last month with Il divo and Within temptations ..you may find to your liking !!!!!! .

Caty

Comment

I pm'ed you Michelle ..I love James Blunt but for me his songs will be for either a JAG or Lost video ..Shame that I don't do any Sam and Jack videos . Hopefully somebody else with enough steam for that ship will do a video for Sam and Jack . I made some new ones recently with Il divo and Within temptations ..you may find to your liking .

Caty

Caty
                    well, i've just started watching Lost, so as soon as i've settled down into my chosen ship there...and i think i've spotted it already...then i'll check out your videos for that. i'm sure it'll be the same ship! and i do love Il divo.

Comment

well, i've just started watching Lost, so as soon as i've settled down into my chosen ship there...and i think i've spotted it already...then i'll check out your videos for that. i'm sure it'll be the same ship! and i do love Il divo.

I'm doing an Enya project on LOST at the moment ...for a few shippy couples of the show ...Claire/Charlie already done ..then Jack/Kate ( doing that one at the moment ) and Sun/Jin .

Caty

Comment

which reminds me..has anyone mentioned this about avalon?

Spoiler:
                        now, i was watching it on squinty vision, so i couldn't hear too good...but jack mentioned he was signing papers for his house..i presume selling it. he said he was signing papers for his house, a car..a motorbike.

now jack doesn't own a motorbike. that's sam's. which seemed to suggest that jack was selling sam's motorbike for him...and as far as i'm concerned that's absolute proof they're in touch, and close enough for her to trust him with her financial arrangements.

see...i can still find ship..if i look really REALLY hard.

or has that been discussed and dismissed already?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          now, i was watching it on squinty vision, so i couldn't hear too good...but jack mentioned he was signing papers for his house..i presume selling it. he said he was signing papers for his house, a car..a motorbike.

now jack doesn't own a motorbike. that's sam's. which seemed to suggest that jack was selling sam's motorbike for him...and as far as i'm concerned that's absolute proof they're in touch, and close enough for her to trust him with her financial arrangements.

see...i can still find ship..if i look really REALLY hard.

or has that been discussed and dismissed already?

It had been mentionned michelle and apparently he said
                          Spoiler:
                          THE motorbike ...which means Sam's motorbike ..that's why I think they are together ..shame the ship has to be off screen forever ..what a little crumb tptb is giving the shippers !!!!

By the way , I haven't watched any of Season 10 yet not even on squint I'll wait for sky one to air it . ..will not tape it ..so that I don't waste any of my DVD 's and keep them safe and sound for Lost and JAG

Caty

Comment

I feel shippy!

I was going through my pictures and found this pic - look at Jack and Sam's hands! (And yes - I am just this lame to for some reason find happy ship feelings from this picture)

Comment

It had been mentionned michelle and apparently he said
                              Spoiler:
                              THE motorbike ...which means Sam's motorbike ..that's why I think they are together ..shame the ship has to be off screen forever ..what a little crumb tptb is giving the shippers !!!!

By the way , I haven't watched any of Season 10 yet not even on squint I'll wait for sky one to air it . ..will not tape it ..so that I don't waste any of my DVD 's and keep them safe and sound for Lost and JAG

Caty

we'll let you know if the ship unexpectedly bursts onto the screen in full kissage mode, backed up by a chorus line of dancing penguins.. (what? it could happen! yes...even the penguins!!!)

btw..you're music vidos..only watched a couple so far..they're better then ever. loving them!

Comment

I'm going to have rewatch that part. Sounds very interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X