Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone else having probs with gateworld???

add dan/deb and lucas/brooke from 'one tree hill' to my ship list.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      JAG got interesting after season 1 with the arrival of Mac . I stopped taping season 1 because it is a little boring for me ..I like the chemistry with Harm and Mac ..specially since they had a pact about their relationship . Then you can read between the lines too but at least they can talk about their feelings about each other openly . ..and there are some really funny episodes .

Now does any of you watch NCIS ?
      If yes , what do you think about Tony /Kate ..isn't it a really interesting case of Love / hate relationship between the 2 of them ..It's so funny They make me laugh so much
      well I agree with you, Jag begins to be interesting after season 1 it's far more obvious and developped than the S&J one. They talk they sometimes act and some episodes ares very funny as you say...but I still prefer S&J, maybe I'm kinda mazochist (is it the good word?) I like to suffer but as you say refering to Mulder&Scully....there's always hope !!!

NCIS, Tony and Kate ??? wow I love this show !! this is so funny !!! and those two have a very special relationship...that might be ship or at least it becomes more obvious about the end of the last season
      Spoiler:
      when Tony gets sick and that she cares about him...nice
      but don't put to much hope it those two...just an advice I've seen the last season and the end is pretty ...disturbing and surprising...I was

and Sam and Jack...well I think it's gonna be difficult to see anything between them in season9 but I keep hoping and I'd so love to have RDA back in season 10 but I'm kinda afraid than then it's Amanda who will leave for her daughter so, I think the page will be turned soon... ...on screen at least

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        Dempsey/Makepeace (from the show of the same name)
        YES, dempsey/makepeace!

did you know those two really got together?!? they married and had a child together. (i LOVE it when a couple on tv also get together in real life )

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi there. I'm holding a wake for the Original SG-1 Team. It's a fond farewell to the series as I know I'm not the only one who veiws season 9 as a spin-off. I know I'm going to miss Jack, Seeing Jack and Sam together, and so many other things, and so we're holding a celebration of 8 yrs and a goodbye after so long. Anyway it's now open and anyone who wants to come by is welcome. *long as you hold with the Season 9 as spin-off feeling*

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Yayyy! Somebody else who liked Athena for Starbuck better than that flake Cassiopeia. <g>
            okay, you're going to hate me, but i thought athena 'was' cassiopei. i mean, i got the character names mixed up. but, when i went to the original battlestar's website, i realized i liked 'both' ship pairings. but i think i leaned towards starbuck/cassiopea. sorry, hon...

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              YES, dempsey/makepeace!

did you know those two really got together?!? they married and had a child together. (i LOVE it when a couple on tv also get together in real life )

sally
              Yes, I did. That was so cool, wasn't it? As far as I know they are still together, but will have to check that.

If I remember correctly, the Dempsey/Makepeace ship was really subtle (at 14 years old the ending was probably a bit too subtle for me). Lots of angst and no big honking kiss that I can remember...Must see if it's out on DVD yet.

I think that the Sam/Jack ship is probably my fave ship, largely because it has been assisted by the net & forums (fora??) including this one.
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hey guys, long time no see..... . Does anyone remember me?

Maybe I should explain where I've been. You may remember I was slightly disappointed with the ending of season eight. I sort of withdrew for a time. Then I lost my internet access totally. Once I got it back, I'd lost the urge to get back into stargate.

But then I wrote a couple of non-Stargate fanfics. And suekay contacted me, realising I wasn't dead. And I decided to write another Stargate fanfic (done and posted, before you ask). And to write it, I had to watch Threads again. And I realised how much I really loved Stargate, how brilliant and wonderful and funny and clever and intriguing it was. And even more, I realised I was still completely and utterly fascinated by the Sam/Jack ship, that I still found wonderfully romantic and angsty and intriguing and my very favourite ship. I decided that a little thing like not ending how I want to, and the events of season nine (which i'm actually quite enjoying, apart from that one thing) was not going to stop me enjoying and loving my favourite couple.

So there we go, I'm back again, if anyone remembers, and how have things been?
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Maybe I should explain where I've been. You may remember I was slightly disappointed with the ending of season eight. I sort of withdrew for a time. Then I lost my internet access totally. Once I got it back, I'd lost the urge to get back into stargate.

But then I wrote a couple of non-Stargate fanfics. And suekay contacted me, realising I wasn't dead. And I decided to write another Stargate fanfic (done and posted, before you ask). And to write it, I had to watch Threads again. And I realised how much I really loved Stargate, how brilliant and wonderful and funny and clever and intriguing it was. And even more, I realised I was still completely and utterly fascinated by the Sam/Jack ship, that I still found wonderfully romantic and angsty and intriguing and my very favourite ship. I decided that a little thing like not ending how I want to, and the events of season nine (which i'm actually quite enjoying, apart from that one thing) was not going to stop me enjoying and loving my favourite couple.

WELCOME BACK .... once a shipper I guess, ALWAYS a shipper

Comment

(((((((michelleb)))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!

Sam and Jack missed you!!!

I know what you mean...sometimes the ship can be a little frustrating, but we shoudn't give up. I had/have so much fun with the S/J ship (especially here together with the shipper family), that - no matter how it ends - I will never regret getting involved. It's still a lot of fun chatting about old eps and shippy scenes!
                    And (believe it or not) I'm still full of hope that we'll get a "proper resolution" ....someday....

Comment

((((((((((((MICHELLE))))))))))))

Glad you took my advice!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE - This girl is one of the BEST FIC WRITERS EVER!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

from the very first episode they were together

Comment

and years have past and they are still together, so comfortable in each others company

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            YES, dempsey/makepeace!

sally
                            really they got together .... are they still together

Sam and Jack are together forever and always

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me back everyone..((((((galaxy, suekay, gatebee))))) and sue, you're making my blush...

anyway, this is the reason i love sam and jack....

They are just so completely, utterly perfect together..meant to be.
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Welcome back Michelle! Don't give up on the ship! If we give up, the ship is definity lost!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X